It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arab and Iranian reaction to 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I know that this is the war on terrorism thread but I felt this didn't belong in the '9/11 conspriracies' thread.

www.memrifilms.org...

Since the attacks on September 11, 2001, The Middle East Media Research Institute has monitored, translated, and recorded what was said in the Arab and Iranian press about that day. Prominent journalists, members of academia, leading religious figures, and even Arab government officials helped shape conspiracies about what "really" happened.

The carefully documented collection is now available as a PDF and includes a compilation of articles and editorials from the mainstream Arabic and Persian language press, as well as transcripts from television programs.

A documentary film about the Arab and Iranian reaction to 9-11 incorporates footage from various TV and satellite stations in the Middle East. It was made with Interface Media Group and narrated by acclaimed actor Ron Silver.

I don't have time to view it now but will check it out when I get home. I am curious to other ATS'ers reaction to the news footage.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/9/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think why is MEMRI's only branch in the Middle East in Jerusalem (Israel) and why do they not translate their work into Arabic or Farsi (Yet, they translate it into Hebrew)?

www.memri.org...

Something smells awfully fishy about this supposed "Middle East" (read Israeli) organization.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Something smells awfully fishy about this supposed "Middle East" (read Israeli) organization.

I have to agree with Jamuhn.

Isn't MEMRI the same organization that provided us with that terribly translated quote from the Iranian president about "wiping Israel off the map"?

I don't trust them either. :down:

join