It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Rats?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This happened to me last night, or rather early this morning.
I went to bed at around 2:30am, after doing some house chores. At around 5:30am, I awoke because I felt something crawling quickly over my torso. I awoke instantly & it felt like it was on my face. I frantically tried to brush it off with both hands, mostly my left hand(I was sleeping on my left hand & it was sort of numb, but it had enough feeling).
I was brushing it off for atleast 15-20secs, but I still felt it running around on my face.
Then I realised that nothing was there, but I was still feeling it. It was as if I awoke twice.
Weird stuff has happened to me before, interms of feeling & otherwise, that I thought weren't real, so I thought that this wasn't either. I looked in the mirror, after about 20secs or so & saw nothing on my face & the crawling stopped. I felt a little disoriented & quite frightened for a while, checked my bedroom for the "rat like creature"(Cuz that's how it felt...like a rat or bat, or even hamster). I found nothing & apprehensively went back to sleep.
Now, a lil background on myself, I have suffered with seizures before(I'm not sure if I'm epileptic, still waiting for the results) & the sort of panic, disorientation & fear I felt after that "invisible rat" incident was quite similar to the feeling that I would feel after a seizure, just not as intense.
Has something like this ever happened to anyone?
I'd like to get some input on this.
I know I was dreaming before it happened, but I can't remeber what I was dreaming about, so I'm thinking; what if in the dream I had something was crawling on me & it was so intense, it felt a little too real. Although, this has never happened to me before & I don't think that's the case. Also, when you awake directly from a dream, you remeber what it is you were dreaming about.
So...any suggestions.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I've had that in a semi sleep like state b4 and I was so convinced that as I awaoke in the semi-sleep state I had a hair on my face going all over and it was irratating and I was moaning to my girlfriend at the time in bed with me to try and get it off my face and to help me. She said nothings there, the feeling passed and I went back to sleep.

I think these things happen to our mind when we drift off or are in deep sleep states.The brains very powerfull and doesn't understand all that happens in this world, and we don't know all what happens with our brain. I think personally it was what happened with me. And I'm sure many others will tell of experiences where they have been in the so called ' twi-light ' zone.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I've had simular semi-consious experiences.
Several times I've been convinced that there's small, very fast, and invisible lizards running the lenght of my body.

I attribute it to being in a dreamstate and will continue to do so until I have reason to believe otherwise.

If something odd happens while you are justpawking up, or just falling asleep, it's best to look to other rationals before ascribing it to the paranormal.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It often happens to me, it feels like small insects are running around me. Nothing more, but wind blowing hair on my skin, or just somethiing falling onto me. Like feather or so.

But I guess, you had ants crawling on you. They are fast and small.

The noise you heard, could be rats. Try to find them, if you can. They are good at hiding. Perhaps they found soome nice meal in your home. You should keep everything neat, and rats can't hide. Maybe, keep a cat at home.

[edit on 12-9-2006 by Thymus]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Did I say I heard a noise...hmmm...
let me re-read that. Lol

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
In my opinion, it was an intense post-wake part of your dream. I've had something close related to that happen to me. I was dreaming about spiders attacking me, when conviently the tag of my pillow fell on my face, waking me up. I was totally convinced it was a spider so i slapped my face frantically, trying to get the "spider" off me. Sadly, this only resulted in me giving myself a black eye, and an interesting story. Thats my opinion of what happend to you (minus the black eye part). I may be wrong though, i wasn't there, but that's what happend to me, and the same thing could have very well happend to you.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
yeah, you awoke on one level and then awoke again on the earth. Something was touching you but on earth you could not touch it.

What's happening is your guardian is touching you with something, (possibly a feather like mine does sometimes, or it could be anything), on a deeper level or dimension and that's why you can't touch it. You were awoken on two levels to let your mind know that you exist on more than one level.

So it's your guardian playing games with you.

Ask your guardian to do it again and she/he might do it or something else

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Partly agree with the above. It was a spirit entity, not necessairly a 'guardian' but still. Common feeling when you're in their presence.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Thanks.
And I do believe it was a spiritual entity too. It definitely felt like I awoke twice too.
When it happened, I know that I would have turned on the light immediately. But I didn't, I wasn't even aware of much(probably because I just awoke lol).
Also, to probedbygrays, why do you feel it's my Guardian and not the opposite? I'm not doubting you, it very well could be. But I've never once saw you post about a negative entity, it's as if you do not believe them to exist. To you, is it possible it was a negative force?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
But I've never once saw you post about a negative entity, it's as if you do not believe them to exist. To you, is it possible it was a negative force?

Those who haven't encountered them don't beleive. It's too easy to get in a fake sense of security, since the majority of spiritualism is "nicey nicey". This is a stage most of everyone seems to go through.

HS

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Bugs and rodents think about you. You feel their idea of relating to you. I used to entice real rats in the walls to come into my mind, they crawled up the nervous system of my spine a couple of times and set of the emotion startled when they reached my brain. Rats and insects relate to people on a telepathic level of touch.
I have had numerous fleas relate to me this way including some that gave me the sensation of biting. I saw a bunch of fleas on my hand and they disappeared right after I looked at them for about 5 seconds. I saw spiders on me also. I mostly felt them crawling up my legs to my face. Sometimes they kept coming up for hours. I saw a nickelshaped beetle land on my leg sitting. I watched it for a while before it took off and hit a cardboard box and made a thwack sound before it disappeared into thin air. I have seen thousands of spiders on hte road coming at me in waves, they werea bout 4-5 inches big and stopped about 10 feet before they reached me and disappeared, wave after wave of thousands, as far as I could see down the road in daylight.

So unpack your frustrating ignorance and open your mind to the idea that insects and other creatures approach humans...possibly everyone. A few of us are aware enough to see them coming, some can feel them on them, some can feel them crawling in the nerves of our bodies. We are one with the lifeforce of the universe. What is there NOT to understand?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
^ What did he just say?
I'm sorry if I offened you, actually, I'm not. What you said sounds like utter garbage. Are you speaking in parables? Maybe Metaphorically?
That experience has never happened to me before, & I doubt that it will ever happen again, maybe one other time for the most.
I don't think alot of us feel these "insects and rodents" on us or around us.
I do think however that you need help.

new topics

top topics

join