It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lloyd The Taxicab Driver: The Mystery of the Undamaged Hood.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Of course I'm not suggesting that.

I am suggesting that the damage to the poles is more indicative of having been pre-fabricated rather than as a result of a plane hitting them.

The entire pole/cab scene stinks to high heaven and the citgo witnesses prove the scene was staged.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hey Jack... maybe these poles were (at least 4 out of 5) told to be brought down so they can replace them.. for example, stopped working or being replaced by request...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well I've spoken with the VDOT direct about this and they don't claim this to be the case.

Since all of the poles were damaged and on the ground this also make it seem unlikely.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
did they ever clarify with the rust on the pole?

*side off the wall question* Have you told VDOT about ATS? If so, or if not.. I would like to have a discussion about those lightpoles and understand some calculations and how they work.

But if that seems like not a good idea, thats ok.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
My personal observations.
In order for the light pole to cause the damage visible to the windshield (nevermind the hood). It would have had to have travelled straight in lie a spear without any or very little sweeping motion to the end of the pole. In order for this to happen the plane would have had to have contacted the pole slightly below the center of gravity which ,considering the horizontal arm, the taper of the pole and the heavier base. would be somewhere moderately close to the vertical center of the pole. Yet the pole in the photo shows no sign of being hit in the center. In fact the damage to the pole seems completely inconsistent with a large commercial airliner traveling as fast as it was having hit it anywhere solid at all other than possible grazing the top with the lower portion of the wing. I have no means to demonstratively prove this detail right now though.

However there is another thing to consider as illustrated in this video.
www.youtube.com...
According to the blackbox data the engines were throttled up a significant amount of time before impact. In other words for much longer than the amount of time it took to cross over the highway and impact the Pentagon.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

that sim is made with data directly from the plane's flight recorder.
the plane was way too high to hit the light poles.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Bump because Lloyd is the key to all the answers.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Lloyd the taxi driver and his taxi cab just doesn't make much sense, the pole went right into the wind shield but his seats are untouched. The David Icke Book, seems strange, its almost like someone planted that there to send a message to somebody. Most likely to us as in conspiracy theorist as a signature that, "we", the elements of the US Government were involved. That book really threw me off. When I say he might be a government disinfo agent, He is a maybe.
The story of Flight 77 just doesn't make any sense at all.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join