It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To SkepticOverlord & The Gang

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The flash document which took over the site earlier, was a timely reminder of the most important aspect of September the 11th. Many times on this site do we all, get involved in the Conspiracy, the ifs and buts and maybe. However, for many people that day means so much more to them, it was the loss of a loved one, a mother, father, brother, sister, lover.

It was good of the site, to do that for the 15,000seconds and I hope all of the members will remember every innocent person who dies is a great loss. There is someone there who will miss them and attacks like September the 11th [and every terrorist attack] doesn’t discriminate against us on the basis of religion, ethnicity, culture, skin colour and creed.

No matter what we believe those who have died are the ones we should remember and whenever we discuss the awful atrocities and any those are the people who should be in our mind.

Thank you for reminding us all of what is important.
Odium

Edit

Watch it here.

[edit on 11/9/2006 by Odium]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I concur.Thats all i have to say.Its a very emotional day for every American regardles of a conspiracy or not.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i missed it

is there a way to see this again???

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Amen!

I just mentioned this in the other thread requesting a high alert for drama. The Flash presentation was beautifully done, and made it clear that regardless of what happened behind that day, those that were lost and silenced deserved the remembrance.

I would like to thank the Amigos/staff for the time given to stop all debate/discussion and focus on the one truth that is there. Innocents died that day.

I am once again reminded of why I am a proud member of this site!

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thank you very much for that, SO et. al. That was very touching and a very appropriate reminder of who should be remembered today.

God bless each and every one of their families who have lived through five years of the rest of their lives of incompleteness. And God bless humanity in our incompleteness because of the treasures we lost that day.

No matter what we believe of that day - let us never forget this: We all were made incomplete.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I've placed a link in the first post to the flash document, for those who missed it.

Odium

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I just want to say thank you for your show of respect for all of those who perished.
I appreciated it!

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yes, definately a lot of thanks SkepticOverlord and everyone else for their work, that was a good flash animation to honor those who perished.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
I've placed a link in the first post to the flash document, for those who missed it.

Odium

thanks

and thanks SO, what a very kind thing of you to do

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Congratulations gentlemen.

The "silence" was presented with excellent grace, a clear example of why this site is a class above any other discussion forum I have come across.

Thankyou.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
hearts of pure gold.

thats the only way to describe it.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I wish I could give an applause to you, the Three Amigos. That reminder was fantastic. It was so tastefully done, and VERY powerful. I tip my hat.
I've written before in various threads, that I will never forget. I will never forget the emotions I felt. Disbelief, saddness, rage. I wept more that day than I had for 30 years prior.
Thank you, from One Damn Proud American.
lombozo

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Although like many others on this board i have my doubts about the official story of what happened on 9/11, the one thing we must never forget is the individuals that died on that day, each and every one of them must be remembered, that is why i would like to thank the admins and every one who contributed to this show of respect for all their work.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
When logging on I went straight to ATS, I saw the flash animation; being quite eager to hit the discussion boards I saw the site was temperorily having it's own silence. And what a fitting silence it was.

The amount of time the site was down makes you think of the real loss, reminds you the number of dead aren't just figures, they were real like me or you.

Well done ATS for providing such a fitting 'silence' instead of grabbing the attention and ignoring such memorial events!

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It was a very nice way to remember the fallen.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Honestly.... did anyone expect anything less....

We have the best site on the web with the best staff and once again...

Very Well Done....

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a nice memorial thought. thank you.

it is also worth pointing out a few of the other things that died that day like -

truth
facts
accountability
morality
diplomacy
privacy
the right to a fair trial
the whole point of the geneva convention
how many jobs?
the war-free future so many were working towards
and most importantly, what some would have you believe is also dead - hope!

if you believe in all or any of the above, then remember that all is not lost because unlike the souls that perished that day, they can be brought back again with your will and determination.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
good job guys.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Very well done

Couldn't ask for any better tribute

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Emotional

Tasteful

It brought me too my knees here at work in my office. Thank you SO, Thank You ATS, for making me remember...that which I should never forget.

Semper

ps. Is there anyway I can get a copy of that to keep???

S

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join