It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is Hiding Something in their Coverage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If anyone has been watching the CNN playback of 9/11 you will notice a discalmer from a lady saying...

"Due to the chaos, some parts of the coverage was not taped that day so you will notice missing parts of the coverage during which we will show this graphic..."

or something to taht affect...

I call BS... CNN was NOT RECORDING? My left one. I wonder what parts they are cuting out?

Magically, the coverage stopped for 3-4 minutes at 10:02(their clock, EST) immediately following the first collapse... Anyone got the tape? I'll bet someone said it looked like a demolition or explosion...

How can CHAOS on the newsroom floor cause the multiple and REDUNDANT outbound signal recorders to fail? ANSWER: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
im sure that half the country & their dog were recording the tv that day & what effort would it have taken to appeal for the footage they are supposedly 'missing'? definately bs to me

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I thought the general practice of super giant networks was that anything that ran on their airwaves was recorded by default 24/7...

I'm uh... surprised...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is very interesting. As soon as I found out they were going to run it "without edits", I actually wondered if they were going to edit it. Then I thought, "no they can't do that because too many people would have recorded it that day and would be able to call them on it.".

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Magically, the coverage stopped for 3-4 minutes at 10:02(their clock) immediately following the first collapse... Anyone got the tape? I'll bet someone said it looked like a demolition or explosion...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
they should do, a few month's back a colledge i was a member of used to have it's own radio studio, anything that was transmitted from this had to be recorded as part of it's licence term&conditions. someone should try gaining access to the footage useing freedom of information legislation? and see what happens then.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I know some people don't think there is a conspiracy with the digit 11 number, but MSNBC was replaying taped footage earlier this morning from the 11th hour- east coast time of that day. More signatures?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
well, theres a simple solution to this - make a thread here and put out an appeal to all members who taped that particular channel that day and to compare it with what cnn says they have. it wont take long to find whats missing (and why).

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
well, theres a simple solution to this - make a thread here and put out an appeal to all members who taped that particular channel that day and to compare it with what cnn says they have. it wont take long to find whats missing (and why).
\

Absolutely! Someone please do something like this, I don't know if offering a Way Above vote is allowed here but it's all yours if one of you does something like this.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Mainstream media editing 9/11?!!?
Im shocked! No,not really.
5 years later and nothings changed.
Those who are trying to get the "truth" out there have learned by now they are on their own.They wont be getting help from any main stream media.It dosent mean that anyone should give up trying,WE ALL owe those who died that day,the truth.ALthough im beginning to wonder if it matters anymore.Even if the truth comes out,what would change?Nothing would be my guess.

But to all those fighting this war for truth,you have my respect and gratitude.

top topics

join