Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Royal Scandel.What do you know?

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
We know that The Mail on Sunday and The Guardian have both had injunctions put on them.

We know this is linked to the "Rape Tape" once held by Diana and later Burrel her butler.

We are led to believe that the story is one of male rape involving a senior member of the royal family and a servant.

There is no doubt that this is a scandel that could bring down the monarchy.
It might be best to keep this topic in here until we know what has happened instead of guessing publically on the unrestricted forums.The lawyers are circulating.

So does anybody know more?




posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Diana's sister kept rape tape, says butler

Paul Burrell believes the tape at the centre of the alleged rape of a royal aide was kept by one of Princess Diana's sisters.

In his latest disclosure in the Daily Mirror, Mr Burrell says he opened a mahogany box belonging to Diana in the presence of her sister, Lady Sarah McCorquodale, weeks after the Princess's death in 1997.

Mr Burrell claims he always believed Lady Sarah kept the tape and the other contents of the box after the discovery.

He said Lady Sarah peered inside the box and asked him: "What do you think could be on the tape?"

Mr Burrell says Diana had told him about the recording of the rape allegations but admits he had not heard the tape himself.

He said: "I told Lady Sarah about the tape. I knew because the Princess had told me, but I have never heard the tape and don't know what its contents are in full."

The contents of the box - dubbed the Crown jewels - were said to have included letters from the Duke of Edinburgh, a signet ring from her former lover James Hewitt and the tape.

He says the next time he saw the box was during his trial at the Old Bailey when the police showed it to the court, but the contents had been removed.

The man at the centre of the rape allegation, ex-valet George Smith, has alleged an aide to the Prince of Wales attacked him in 1989 and later tried to assault him again while they were accompanying Charles on a foreign tour to Cairo.

Last year police investigated the matter but Scotland Yard said the alleged victim chose not to pursue the claim and it was subsequently dropped. The alleged attacker denies Mr Smith's account.


www.ananova.com...

Maybe this will help.



posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Can we have a clue as to the indentity of the alleged attacker?



posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I just think it's another good reason to get rid of the monarchy in Britain. I just can't beleive that our taxes pay for these upper class, pompus pricks to live in luxery and get away with # like this. I just wish that there would be a public enquiry into Diana's death.



posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well my guess is Edward.

But Mrs Bull thinks it could be Andrew.



posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
OK,I've opened a topic in the public forum on this subject as new imformation has come to light.

If I end up in the Tower of London then remember me fondly.



posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
OK,I've opened a topic in the public forum on this subject as new imformation has come to light.

If I end up in the Tower of London then remember me fondly.







new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join