It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Chapple/Quit what he loves? or was talked too?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Okay I really like what Dave Chapple says in his skits!
They are witty and to the point..
They hit many points that might somehow offended any soceity that he might be teasing..
Such as many skits where he pleaed the FIF! the 5th for you that dont know Dave and that skit...
things where turned around where a black guy could pull the same stuff white men in power could do, with drug running and using the USA laws to his advantage..
there are many more skits that hit home for this, it was all so funny at the time I didnt even know how deep some of his skits where until tonight...
Maybe just the ramblings of someone over thinking the subject of why he would shut up and stop making such a point to the people around the world...
Im a white american man, but I have no love for my white government, and those that killed the Native american people/African people/Jewish people, or any creed, killed by a Fashisest White government...

AS you might know the message in Credo Mutwa is a great one, yes he talks about things most cant understand, but if you look into the truths of what happened to his people by the missionaries, you would be astounded to find the same thing happening to every other race that was slowly taken over and enslaved! Today in America, where I happen to be a slave at.. Its just they dont use chains anymore... You cant see the chains we where.. Your to busy fighting with your own brothers, and sisters of this country..
Its more dangerous these days, you cant leave your house without locking your doors? Rasist problems have been calculated to their advantage...
I offer all my human friends and souls to understand this... Our body is only a vessle in which we travle this reality... Its those that divide us that will conqure us..

[edit on 11-9-2006 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I suspect you may have posted this in the wrong forum. Otherwise, I don't see what this has to do with Secret Societies.

If I am mistaken, I apologize. I like Mr. Chappelle and his work, but I've not seen every sketch he's ever done... did he do one about a secret society?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yes he did
let me explain. he covered some Masons and Illuminati and the slave owners of those two groups.. in some of his "jokes", if you see alot of his work you will know what I mean... He has studied about secret soceities and african culture... You should read up on him a bit and do some personal research../ Credo Mutwa.. not heard of him? He was deeply involved in some of the africa seret societies in Africa away from the white man, and his Jesus teachings... Dave has known Credo and respects his thoughts, dave is like man, this dude is kewl, he smokes alot of weed n%%r!
Hope Im in the right place... this is where I come to complain about the MAN and his sercert soceity right?
Dave chapple has a family and kids he cares more about than cracking jokes at the wrong people at the wrong time... Its war... USA has no time for fun and jokes, we have children and women to kill...
in other countries..

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
He is one of if not the most enjoyable entertainers in anyone's lifetime.

I would love to see more of his skits

Borat is way up there with him tho

Take care and good luck with every comedic skit one does.
Peace out,
- Naz

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Yes he did
let me explain. he covered some Masons and Illuminati and the slave owners of those two groups..

Erm, are you asserting that Masons are slave owners?

He has studied about secret soceities and african culture... You should read up on him a bit and do some personal research..

If you give me a good reason to, I certainly will... but, all I'm seeing is a rant.

Hope Im in the right place... this is where I come to complain about the MAN and his sercert soceity right?

Ah, no. This is a discussion forum where we discuss the speculation and facts behind secret society-related conspiracies.

(Almost typed that with a straight face)

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This may be of interest to you..

Was Dave Chappelle Taken Down by Oprah and Co?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I LOVE DAVE CHAPPELLE!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
that's cool fizzle, but how do you feel about the Chappelle Conspiracy?

and for future reference:
No one liners please

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is an interesting read that backs your story up...

Chappelle Theory

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiS2000
This is an interesting read that backs your story up...

Chappelle Theory

I'm pretty sure this site ended up being a joke of sorts.

Anyway i too am very disapointed Mr Chappelle is no longer doing his show - i loved his movie work and MAN did that show push the limits.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Sorry, this thread got burried, and I had many other pressing issues, but I would like to bring some of the points up I missed a few months back..

Originally posted by Hobbes
Erm, are you asserting that Masons are slave owners?

If I am not mistaken Our first president owned slaves and he was a mason right? IM not saying modern Masons do..Get my point..

Thank you world Watcher.. I took a look into that, and its one of the things that made me start this thread.. I mean it just seemed to out of place..
Dave loves his work.. But he loves his family more..
And the man did press some buttons, that is the fact..

Those who cant look at this in another light, and just laugh it off.. Well theres alot of BS in hollywood.. And who you think owns hollywood?
You figure it out...

What happened to anyone who spoke up aginst anything..
They got blackballed!!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
hey, OP, aren't you the guy who was making the comments about all people in the south being incestual and such?

If so, this post suddenly makes more sense.

Jasn

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

What the heck are you talking about man??? No I didnt say anything close to that.. Please dont come into my threads spreading lies, and disinfo..

Are you calling me out on something? If so, why not say it? becasue your igornance will be you're very backlash dear Jasn..

[edit on 9-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

No, I asked a question.

I did not make a statement, therefore I wasn't "calling you out".

I am almost positive you were one of the guys I made the "educate yourself before running your mouth" comment to the other day in regards to a couple of people making comments in regards to people in the south being inbreeders and such.

If that wasn't you, forgive me.

Jasn

Edit: My bad, you were the one that made the comment about the south owning slaves in relation to the Michael Vick dog fighting case and comments made my Whoopi Goldberg.

How quickly we forget that the north had slaves before and after they made it illegal for the south to do so.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow want an old thread here when I was such a newbie!! hehe
But in light of this new video.. check it out.. I think this is deep..
And kudos to Dave!! He is one of the few humans who know whats going on!!
Props to him, and may him and his family and friends live in peace!!!

new topics

top topics

join