It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Hell Is Hell?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
When I was about 10 yrs old I was taken to a hell by a being. I saw groups of people being herded by guards along the top of cliffs above a lake of fiery lava type liquid. The people were herded before a magistrate type person who sat on a throne near the end of the cliffs. One by one the people had to face the magistrate and he read out the charges against them from scrolls of paper. After that the prisoner was pushed over the edge into the fiery lake.

I looked at all the people in the lake and they were standing waist deep in the liquid, raising up their arms and moving around as their flesh just dripped off them.

The experience was very vivid in my mind for years afterwards. Then about 20 yrs later I saw a painting of the exact same hell. The artist that made the painting must have seen the same hell because every single detail was exactly the same. Even the colors were the same. People were being herded before the magistrate etc, and then thrown into the lava; and their dripping flesh was depicted in the same way.

I swear on my soul that this really happened.

Even though I don't expect anyone to believe it.

wow thats kinda spooky eh? I had a dream once that i had big beautiful wings and i saved the world from oompas trying eat humans. "smirk" i really hope dreams aren't another reality we get trapped in after we die that would really suck

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Perhaps the atheists Hell would be being forced to spend the rest of eternity listening to Billy Sunday (1920's evangelist) sermons.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
-edit-

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
When I was about 10 yrs old I was taken to a hell by a being. I saw groups of people being herded by guards along the top of cliffs above a lake of fiery lava type liquid. The people were herded before a magistrate type person who sat on a throne near the end of the cliffs. One by one the people had to face the magistrate and he read out the charges against them from scrolls of paper. After that the prisoner was pushed over the edge into the fiery lake.

I looked at all the people in the lake and they were standing waist deep in the liquid, raising up their arms and moving around as their flesh just dripped off them.

The experience was very vivid in my mind for years afterwards. Then about 20 yrs later I saw a painting of the exact same hell. The artist that made the painting must have seen the same hell because every single detail was exactly the same. Even the colors were the same. People were being herded before the magistrate etc, and then thrown into the lava; and their dripping flesh was depicted in the same way.

God save our souls!!...hehe. Get this...I have been there myself. I had a near death experience..and while near death...it was as if I was flying like Superman....I asked God to show me the options that I "would" have had and still have. I flew through two planes or dimensions. The first showed an old Southern style house...with family and friends...celebrating...having fun...laughing....out in the back yard...into the house I flew...total joy. The second part I flew into the firey depths of Hell....falling into a deep, firey red pit...spiral staircase leading down....people screaming...arms flailing up from the firey depths...pain..and a lot of it. People being herded down the cliff of steps...a hellion at the throne overseeing what was happening in his hellish den. I prayed and prayed to God that the second story were not to come true...and I am here...ain't I. Death came...and daath went...gotta keep walking the path..."The Way"....or else...yowzers. Deep...eh?...but true.

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
As with All "Bible Thumpers " your wrong !
'Where is the idea that it was just fiction... while everybody back then believed it was really happening... "
Everybody Back then Didnt believe the same thing as
people of the Judeao-Chrisitan belief system
Are you asserting the entire world believes the same things
Please !..............
Most all concepts of Religion are born of ignorant men trying to explain the unknown

Yes offcourse, I am very stupid, those people didn't believed back then the Gods were there
and no offcourse, all those people believed and still believe that the Gods were there, because the were ignorant, and tried to explain thunder etc.
and offcourse they build the piramides to explain the unknown, the Refaim, the described aircrafts, technologies, machines etc. because yes that is what thunder looks like
and yes those hundreds of thousands of pages were written because people didn't understand... and they all said the Gods came from Sirius, because they didn't understand
and offcourse the Mayans and Egyptians also made an calander for the Gods, which end exactly at the same time... because they tried to explain something
and yes the Mayans, the Dogontribe and the Sumerians did have knowledge about our whole solar system and the star Sirius... to explain what was happening
and yes offcourse after 2 million years of evolution we became technologically advanced when we didn't understood what was happening, even though it created it to his equal
and it does make clear why there is spoken of an anatomic war on an area which by coincidence offcourse has now a very high radiation-level, and offcourse Atlantis is just a myth, and offcourse the people of then were totally wrong when they wrote all that down, and offcourse are those 3 billion people today very wrong...
and yes the pyramids in China were build just to explain what they couldn't explain, and it also explains why all religons believe the Gods came from Sirius and why even the western calander is based on it...

Yes you are right, I am totally wrong

As with All "Bible Thumpers " your wrong !

I don't like ignorent men... goodby.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod

Originally posted by Sapphire

errr actually it was Aztec that posted that one not I
However, your near death hell exerience was a very interesting read too

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Isn't it possible that you saw the picture when he was drawing it? Then it could just be telepathie...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Marriage!!!!! Just kiddin!! I love my wife so much!!

NJ, USA,,,now thats hell,,,Look at our car insurance rates!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well ya know, maybe God is really The Puppet Master pulling our strings, you know, like the little man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. But this time he's giving us weird and twisted dreams as part of a bizarre experiment to see how we deal with Reality vs Dream State. "hey its only a thought" ... Smirk.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Isn't it possible that you saw the picture when he was drawing it? Then it could just be telepathie...

That is a possiblility yes. Everything we see and do and experience affects us on different levels depending on how fearful we are of that which we fear most!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Gee, months ago, when I posted that URL for the Hell Page listed in the first post here, no one started a brand new thread just for that...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
State of Mind, simple as that.
Hell can be anything that brings one to a state of torment, God is anything that brings one to a state of enlightenment.
Deep

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
State of Mind, simple as that.
Hell can be anything that brings one to a state of torment, God is anything that brings one to a state of enlightenment.
Deep

here here, agreed. People do have the ability to 'change their minds' about how they feel, for example and i did this experiment myself once. I was in bad mood and i made the conscious decision to be happy. So yes, it really is a choice. Do we allow ourselves to be tormented by our own fears based on what others tell us or not?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hell would have to be actually reading the 30 some posts Bigsage has started and some of which are plagarism, others are just links, now I see why people say ATS is going down in quality.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
will only get you a ticket to heaven faster than me...
i thought this post was about hell, not lysergics( an organic compound C20H25N3O that induces psychotic symptoms similar to those of schizophrenia ) witty, funny, humor?

oh yea i forgot you were im-balanced..

get it im - balanced, im so funny i kill myself...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join