It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Alien Life Forms look like??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
For those newbies on ATS not familiar with what Greys, Reptoids and other alien life forms, that are being written about, look like, take a peek at this: (Please note that this isn't authenticated, but based on various reports.)

Alien Type: GREY
Description
Short, humanoid, bipedal being. Height may vary between 3.5 and 4.5 feet tall. Body is thin and skinny, almost fragile. Limbs are also extremely thin and long, out of proportion to the body. Three or four fingers per hand, usually with webbing between the digits. The head is very large with no hair, huge black eyes, two tiny nostrils, a very small slit of a mouth and no ears. Blood is reported as being a pale yellow or whitish substance.

Alien Type: Chupacabra
Description
A short, agile creature. The head and large eyes closely resemble those of the "grey" aliens leading some to believe that they may be genetically related. Protruding fangs and a long, pointed tongue [see picture] are used to kill animals and drain them of blood through small puncture wounds on the neck. The skin is mottled with green/yellow/black patches and is said to have chameleon like qualities.

Alien Type: Reptoid
Description
Reptoids or Reptilians are said to have several underground bases on Earth. all 6 to 8 foot bipedal creatures with scaly, green, reptilian like skin. The large eyes are usually yellow or gold in colour with a vertical pupil (like a cat's). It is interesting to note that this entity is similar to what the dinosaurs may have evolved into had they still been around.

Alien Type: Nordic
Description
Very human looking ... some say that if you were to meet one on the street you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. They are called "Nordics" or "Blondes" because they are tall (6 to 7 feet), have blond hair and fair skin. This type of alien is most intriguing since it suggests that the human form is not native to Earth or that we may have common ancestors.

Disclaimer : What you have just read on this page has been collected from various sources and should be considered speculation rather than actual reality. It may be true, it may not ... time will tell.

Extracted from here...

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It is, rather, a reasonable conclusion that "greys" and so forth are imaginary. Frankly, if there are ETs, I would be quite surprised if they were humanoid.

If and when we find other complex species on other worlds, which will never happen, I would think it far more likely we would find many body forms we didn't think of or expect.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
It is, rather, a reasonable conclusion that "greys" and so forth are imaginary. Frankly, if there are ETs, I would be quite surprised if they were humanoid.

If and when we find other complex species on other worlds, which will never happen, I would think it far more likely we would find many body forms we didn't think of or expect.

I'd be surprised if they weren't humanoid....... ever heard of convergent evolution??. There are numerous examples just upon the Earth. Since it's reasonable to assume that the same physical and chemical processes that operate on Earth also operate elsewhere in the Universe (and from observations it appears that they do), then it's not such a large leap to imagine that a humanoid form would appear on another Earth like planet. For one thing, the humanoid form is a very efficient way of arranging the sensory and other organs of the body, especially when it comes to sight, smell and such. Plus it also is a very efficient form for the process of locomotion. Their are many lifeforms on this planet which could be classed as humanoid.....even many of those which are quadrupeds. All primates are humanoid. Bears look humanoid and can easily walk on their hind legs. Kangaroos and related species (especially the extinct short faced species) look humanoid.

Your last sentence is contradictory...... you say if and when we'll find them, then you say it will never happen. Which is it?? Can't be both. You either have to say we'll never find them or we will.

Yes, there will be many species which will look nothing like anything on Earth, but there'll also be just as many that will.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by GhostITM]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Using Earth animals as an arguement is a straw man and you know it, The fact is all animal's here are related and from the same evolutionary ancestors.

Evolution on another world would be completely different but keep watching star trek.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Need more photos RIGHT NOW! Eat more photos right now! Eat Aliens! Massive substanance! I need alien photos for hunt. Win stolen and functional warp engine saucer for most heads! Nordic bones make good telekinesis potion! Chupacabra liver make man much horny! Greys good stool-softner! Reptoids make good speed bumps!
Just kidding. I love alien imagery, HUNGRY FOR FOTO!

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
While it is true it is unlikely that aliens most likely are not all humanoid,
it is not impossible for there to be humanoid aliens.

Since, as was said, biologic functions would work the same way they
do here, and if you have a planet that is for all intensive purposes a
clone of Earth, than it would not be a great leap that life may resemble
life on Earth.

Also, while some of the internal functions of the humanoid body
are not perfect, the basic humanoid body is a relatively good
evolutionary archotype, especially for sentient or near sentient beings.

However, I'd be highly surprised, if not a bit dissapointed if all life in
the galaxy was just like us.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Using Earth animals as an arguement is a straw man and you know it, The fact is all animal's here are related and from the same evolutionary ancestors.

Evolution on another world would be completely different but keep watching star trek.

You obviously don't know much science, my friend. There's more variety on this planet than you can poke a stick at, and there'll most likely be just as much variety elsewhere in the Universe. Yes, you're right in saying that all animals here derive from a common ancestor, but there were just as many lines of evolution which became extinct on this planet which look nothing like anything alive now. Take a look at some of your Precambrian and early Cambrian fauna and flora. Things like Hallucinagenia spp. Nothing like anything alive today, in any of its characteristics. That is just on one planet. You have no idea of what maybe on other planets, but to say that the physical and chemical processes and laws which govern all of life and non life in the Universe are different than on Earth is nonsense, considering they've observed those same processes in nebulae and star clouds all through the galaxy. Therefore there is a good possibility of the same processes producing similar things as seen on this planet, given similar conditions. Yes, there will be many planets where the creatures are like nothing we'd ever imagine, but there would also be many where the physical/chemical and biological processes produced creature which are superficially like some here on Earth.

As for your little comment about keep watching Star Trek......all that goes to show is just how stupid you're making yourself out to be. It does nothing but reflect on your own mentality.

BTW...... you're talking to a trained scientist, not an amateur wannabe. I should think I'd know a great deal more about the subject than yourself. That's why making comments about anything should be made with caution. You never know who you're talking to.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by GhostITM]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostITM

You obviously don't know much science, my friend. There's more variety on this planet than you can poke a stick at, and there'll most likely be just as much variety elsewhere in the Universe. Yes, you're right in saying that all animals here derive from a common ancestor, but there were just as many lines of evolution which became extinct on this planet which look nothing like anything alive now. Take a look at some of your Precambrian and early Cambrian fauna and flora. Things like Hallucinagenia spp. Nothing like anything alive today, in any of its characteristics. That is just on one planet. You have no idea of what maybe on other planets, but to say that the physical and chemical processes and laws which govern all of life and non life in the Universe are different than on Earth is nonsense, considering they've observed those same processes in nebulae and star clouds all through the galaxy. Therefore there is a good possibility of the same processes producing similar things as seen on this planet, given similar conditions.

As for your little comment about keep watching Star Trek......all that goes to show is just how stupid you're making yourself out to be. It does nothing but reflect on your own mentality.

BTW...... you're talking to a trained scientist, not an amateur wannabe. I should think I'd know a great deal more about the subject than yourself. That's why making comments about anything should be made with caution. You never know who you're talking to.

Ok so your saying just as an example if Gravity was twice as heavy everything would have evolved the same well your the self proclaimed scientist not me but personally I think we probably wouldnt have started walking upright at all and what other effects it would have could vary wildly.

Gravity is only one variable out of thousands and yes anyone of them could have skewed evolution in a completely different and unpredictable direction. In fact the chances of anything following evolution in quite the same way we have would be incredible.

Another point everything on earth shares a 2 strand dna sequence whose to say Aliens wont have 3
and what differences will that make appearance wise to think of all Aliens as humonoid is definetely not scientific.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostITM

You obviously don't know much science, my friend. There's more variety on this planet than you can poke a stick at, and there'll most likely be just as much variety elsewhere in the Universe. Yes, you're right in saying that all animals here derive from a common ancestor, but there were just as many lines of evolution which became extinct on this planet which look nothing like anything alive now. Take a look at some of your Precambrian and early Cambrian fauna and flora. Things like Hallucinagenia spp. Nothing like anything alive today, in any of its characteristics. That is just on one planet. You have no idea of what maybe on other planets, but to say that the physical and chemical processes and laws which govern all of life and non life in the Universe are different than on Earth is nonsense, considering they've observed those same processes in nebulae and star clouds all through the galaxy. Therefore there is a good possibility of the same processes producing similar things as seen on this planet, given similar conditions.

Ok so your saying just as an example if Gravity was twice as heavy everything would have evolved the same well your the self proclaimed scientist not me but personally I think we probably wouldnt have started walking upright at all and what other effects it would have could vary wildly.

Gravity is only one variable out of thousands and yes anyone of them could have skewed evolution in a completely different and unpredictable direction. In fact the chances of anything following evolution in quite the same way we have would be incredible.

Another point everything on earth shares a 2 strand dna sequence whose to say Aliens wont have 3
and what differences will that make appearance wise to think of all Aliens as humonoid is definetely not scientific.

If gravity was twice earth normal, here or anywhere else for that matter, the creatures would evolve to suit those conditions. It makes no difference how you change the conditions, if they're similar in both environments, then given all the laws of physics, chemistry, biology and anything else you care to mention, there is a possibility that two lifeforms will reach the same evolutionary conclusions as to how to adapt to it. Fish and Whales, for example.

Your examples don't prove your points at all. And the numbers of strands of DNA mean nothing. It's how the chromosomes are distributed during meiosis which counts. An extra strand of DNA just means the numbers of c'ristics which can be handed down to offspring is more than with a double helix. The alien could still look humanoid, even with 10 DNA strands.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It is, rather, a reasonable conclusion that "greys" and so forth are imaginary

I'm assuming you're referring to the "fetal memory" idea? That's a pretty theoretical idea to simply state a "reasonable conclusion" that it applies to any case, let alone all cases.

That is akin to saying ALL UFO cases must be swamp gas, end of story. It simply doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
mikesingh

That depiction of a "grey" is pretty accurate, but many of our visiting races fit the common, popular description of a "grey".

I don't know anything about a Chupacabra. I think it's a complete fabrication, not even based on anything real. I've never met one, assuming it's an alien being. No alien people live on Earth, though, as these have been reported.

The "repoids" don't look very much like that.

There is no race originally called "nordics" but two of the visiting races are often assumed to be the fictitious "nordics". One is a race of humans further evolved than we are, and the other is a hybrid race- half "grey" and half human.

My drawings of some of my own alien contacts are on my site, on the album page.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey Shaman: On what do you base your claim that our finding life forms on other worlds "...will never happen".

1: You can't see into the future so have no way of knowing what may or may not happen with humankind explorations of the galaxy, and perhaps someday, other galaxies as well?
2: How do you respond to the myriad reports on ATS and elsewhere that such other life forms are not waiting to be found, and in fact, have already found us?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

My drawings of some of my own alien contacts are on my site, on the album page.

EarthSister (Jack and Nancy??)

OK. So I've gone through your album. Very interesting to say the least. But a couple of questions:

> You claim you have 'alien contacts'? Can you elucidate? Do you claim to be in physical contact with them?

> If 'yes', then why have you only drawings on your web site? Why NO photographs? Can you provide some details of contact with these alien life forms?

OR is what you've drawn / illustrated on your site only from imagination?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Apart from what has been discussed, here is perhaps what some alien 'plant' life and flying creatures would look like.

giant pagoda forest.

Stinger fan

Caped stalkers flying through a pagoda forest.

Courtesy National Geographic

NG

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
mikesingh

> You claim you have 'alien contacts'? Can you elucidate? Do you claim to be in physical contact with them?

I am Nancy and my husband is Jack. Yes, our contact is physical. It is also natural, or spiritual. We meet with our alien contacts together.

> If 'yes', then why have you only drawings on your web site? Why NO photographs? Can you provide some details of contact with these alien life forms?

OR is what you've drawn / illustrated on your site only from imagination?

We are not allowed to have any kind of physical evidence of our personal involvement because it would put us in danger and otherwise keep us from sharing what we learn with others. We don't need it to do what we do, which is help others understand what's going on, especially for those who have their own contact.

Some of my journals are on my site on the Journals page where you could read how this all started for us. There are a few threads on ATS also where I have explained my contact already. I think you can find them by my past posts.

Nothing on my site is imagination.

If you have any other personal questions for me, please U2U me so this thread can stay on topic.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Greys are not green! BAH!
And they have some kind of cap on the head.

new topics

top topics

join