It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dylan rocks!! He is the man!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
any of you guys like him???

i bet most of you young fella's havent heard of him or think he is dead

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Nah as i said b4 Bob Dylans pretty cool.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well, as I said on ATS...

HE SUCKS!

And I lived through his nazelly, gargling, bullcrap. So I am qualified to have an opinion.

Fortunately, he had a son that ROCKS!

I like the Wallflowers. I DON'T like anything that ever emitted out of Bob Dylan's mouth.

If the argument is made that he was a good song-writer, I would argue that at some point in his life some who cared about him should have said "Let XXX sing it."

blah!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
valhall...

that is a very narrow minded statemant!
Bob Dylan is in the top 5 most influencial people in the music industry...

Bob told the beatles to grow up and stop being teeni-boppers.... his songs have been covered requently for decades..

his poetry is studied at universities all over the world

he aint no pretty rock star, he dared to be different.. didnt give a rip what people would think and wore the rock star tag quite badly as he was/still is shy to public appretiation.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   

valhall...

that is a very narrow minded statemant!

Even though he did say: "HE SUCKS", hehe...Valhall was only stating his oppinion.

Well, on to Bob Dylan. He is a great songwriter(don't know if he still write songs?) and made a lot of good songs, but i'm no huge fan of him. I did a school project on him in music class when I was 15 or something and own a few old LP's of him that I got from my mom.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Bob dylon is a proper hero! I love all his stuff. He's still goin too ! playing the Brixton Academy in London (near me) soon. couldn't get tickets though which sucks.

new topics

top topics

join