It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda releases 9/11 anniversary message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
just saw this on cnn.

www.cnn.com...

full transcript of the news break here.....
CNN) -- A lengthy statement from al Qaeda No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahiri on the eve of the fifth anniversary of the September 11 attacks on New York and Washington calls on Muslims to step up their resistance to the United States and attacks "collaborators" he says have abandoned Islam.

"The days are pregnant and giving birth to new events, with Allah's permission and guidance," Zawahiri says in a statement posted on the Internet late Sunday.

More soon.

our buddy AL still remembers 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

"Your leaders are hiding from you the true extent of the disaster," al-Zawahiri says in a statement posted on the Internet late Sunday. "And the days are pregnant and giving birth to new events, with Allah's permission and guidance."

What exaclty do you think this means? Are they planning something? Are they just blowing smoke?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
we have seen so many al queda messages this week, maybe they are planning something or sending out the message to act.

zawahiri and adam were giving us a chance to convert to their religion the other day.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
this is key to the next attack. i think allah demands it.

i personally think this message will just be the boogeyman saying BOO.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat1979

"Your leaders are hiding from you the true extent of the disaster,"

What exaclty do you think this means? Are they planning something? Are they just blowing smoke?

All i can read out of it is he`s refering to the attack on the WTC? maybe our leaders are hiding that 124 pegions died as a result as well on 9/11

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

"Your leaders are hiding from you the true extent of the disaster," al-Zawahiri says in a statement posted on the Internet late Sunday. "And the days are pregnant and giving birth to new events, with Allah's permission and guidance."

I'll tell you what this means. It means that the original text has been doctored and this draft has been intended to hide the fact that "they" are telling us our government planned 9/11 internally.

I have got to read between the lines these days, don't fault me, fault Murdock and crew.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I think what he's trying to tell us is that Bush & Co are not totally honest with the USA citizens about the going ons over there.

I would not put it past Bush&Co to

(1) be hiding BinLaden due to the connections between the BinLaden and Bush families,

(2) BinLaden is dead and Bush&Co know this but will not devulge this information to the US citizens because that will SHOW the REAL REASONS for the attack on Iraq that was ordered by Bush which
(A) caused Thousands of deaths on both sides of this war with Iraq
(B) The US Citizens will be out for Bush&Co's blood if the REAL TRUTH was known.

I think #2 sounds more like the truth because

(1) Bush made a statement in one of his many speachs that "he isn't concerned about BinLaden (or something like that )

and

(2) No one has seen or heard from BinLaden hisself in a long LONG time.

The pregnant thingy remark he made,.............. might have something to do with the US Citizens becoming more and MORE upset with Bush&Co keeping our people in Iraq when we want them to bring our troops home before we lose all of them.

These would be my guesses,... but mind you there just guesses.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

I'll tell you what this means. It means that the original text has been doctored and this draft has been intended to hide the fact that "they" are telling us our government planned 9/11 internally.

I have got to read between the lines these days, don't fault me, fault Murdock and crew.

I like your explanation of what you think it means compared to mine
, but then I guess we could put yours and mind together and it may make more sence yet.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
here is the deffinition for pregnant.

dictionary.reference.com...

look at deffinition 4 and 5

4. full of meaning; highly significant: a pregnant utterance.
5. of great importance or potential; momentous: a pregnant moment in the history of the world.

if there is an attack before the end of the year, this was a warning from zawahiri.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I know many people that were at ground zero are severely ill. Mostly with respiratory problems. Some have even died. I wonder if this is what he is talking about.

Pie

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Scare tactics. They know this is an important date in the US and people will already be on edge. They are using this to induce fear. If they were planning an attack, why would they give such a warning? They haven't in the past, they have struck when people least expected. Sounds too me that they are struggling with their cause, and are resorting to these messages to hopefully rebuild their following.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Originally posted by Toasty
Scare tactics.

Yeah, it's a scare tactic and an effort to shake the faith of the American people in our leaders, which we have an awful lot of around here, so we really don't need al Qaeda for that.

The second half of the statement should be taken at face value. Muslim extremists will strike America again at the first opportunity.

[edit on 2006/9/10 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Two words..

Election time.

[edit on 12/06/2005 by kojac]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
For the brave men and women who died needlessly on September 11, 2001..... but most of all..... for the 3,251 Children who lost a parent on that black day in history.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace!

Dave

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
Scare tactics. They know this is an important date in the US and people will already be on edge. They are using this to induce fear. If they were planning an attack, why would they give such a warning? They haven't in the past, they have struck when people least expected. Sounds too me that they are struggling with their cause, and are resorting to these messages to hopefully rebuild their following.

Thast all good and well ASSUMING alqaead acted alone, and are still out there.
Asumptions are the mother of all F- Ups.
very convenient to beleive an attack isnt imminent simply because theyve released a tape, especially being weve grown to a sense of security that tapes dont nessecarily mean attacks.

But 3 tapes? all with unique footage is something worth considering.

I dont think there struggling at all. I think there at peak operation at the moment.
They dont need training grounds in afghan any more.. we've created an entire country dedicated to training muslim extremists.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well you can sit there and live in fear, or just ignore it and get on with your life. Its not like we can do anything about it anyways. Acting like this is exactly what they want you to do. They want you to be scared ("TERROR"ists). Sure awareness is key, but falling for scare tactics is just letting them win.

very convenient to beleive an attack isnt imminent simply because theyve released a tape, especially being weve grown to a sense of security that tapes dont nessecarily mean attacks.

How is it convenient? Sure this could be a warning, but there is nothing we can do about it. I'm sure the government is doing everything they can. There is no point in believing these idiots claims, it achieves nothing but fear.

I dont think there struggling at all. I think there at peak operation at the moment.

Thats what they want you to think. Its all a load of ballony. Just like Iraq and their WMD. All of our knowledge is based of media hype anyway. The government has the real information, and I'm sure they are 20 steps ahead of any of us.

Sure, I might sound laid back and complacent, but there is no way I'm letting these cowards affect the way I live my life. If we let these messages get to us, then we might as well hand our freedom over to them right now.

Don't give them what they want, its one of the only things they can't take.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Why would Al CIAda give warnings of anything at all and risk stepped up security discovering what they are up to / planning? Simple answer is they wouldn't.

So, just who exactly is putting out these tapes, at convenient moments, to remind us the bogeyman is out there, so our ever vigilant leaders can assure we are safe and they are doing everything they can to protect us?

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd, chances are it's probably a turd!

I am gonna lose sleep over another Intel psyops audio or video clip

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Toatsy its all fair enough and I agree.
But to me, it seems odd that all these tapes are released, all these unique videos with odd aspects are shown worldwide..

yet our governmnets arent telling us to watch out.
theyre telling us the threat isnt as bad.

yet... they can hear general chatter, and various dates occur.. and they'll raise the alert and do all wierd n wonderful things.

why are we being put into a sense of security, when the emergence of these tapes suggests anything else.

again assuming they are REAL, or even doctured.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
the Republican party is at it again. I'm not going to lose any sleep over their little ploy of trying to scare us into needing and wanting the elephants to remain in the house and senate,... nope not gonna fall for their bs scare tactics and anyone thats sick of their "cry wolf" stunts wouldn't either

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Agit8dChop, if there is something really going on, and there quite possible could be, then the most we would hear of it would be raised security alerts. Intelligence agencies would keep all info under wraps, especially from the public because of the risk of global panic. If it came down to evacuating a town or city they would, but not until the 11th hour. Preventing an attack quietly is better than sending a whole nation into panic. The truth can be dangerous. What do you think would happen if a city became aware of a possible biological attack within the next 48 hours? It would be pandemonium and this is what the terrorist want. The best we can do is continue to be happy and trust that the anti terror organisations know what they are doing.

What really gets me mad is that the stuff we do find out comes from the media, who really don't care for the consequences of their actions. They publicise the terrorist's messages, which not only cause unnecessary panic, but also allows the terrorists to do it. How effective do you think a terrorist would be at creating terror if he couldn't get his fear inducing message across? I don't think the government needs the media as a source of research.

Now these released tapes are very strange, and should not be ignored by the government. And I think they would be analysing them very well doing everything they can to prevent an attack if one exists.

OR

You could say that its all the government and they are the ones installing fear into the globe for control purposes, but that another issue.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

What we really need is a trusted ATS member who is fluent in Aribic languages to tell us how well done the transplation is. Even better would be someone who could compair it to the message as displayed on Middle Eastern networks so we could tell if it's been doctored or not.

Anyone 'round here that can handle that?

new topics

top topics

join