It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wicked Religion of State Atheism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm going to present my case to point out the TOTAL hypocrisy of Atheist, and their State run Religion masquerading as Humanism. Bear with me as I'm no professional writer. I'll present to you the clear agenda of theirs based on what I read, and research. Here's what the religion of Atheism has attempted to do to Christianity, I say Christianity, cause no other religion gets attacked so venomously as that one. They show preference for Islam, Hinduism, ect.

Let's start with the abuse of the legal system to:

1. Deny Christians in public schools their first amendment rights to prayer. Despite having no problem with other religions to prayer.

2. Deny war veterans their rights by attempting to remove crosses and anything CHRISTIAN from war memorials and gravesites.

3. Deny Christians their rights to Homeschool their children, and teach their children as they see fit, The State religion of Atheism sees children as PROPERTY of the state, not the Parents!

4.The State Religion seeks to indoctrinate children with the False Evolution theory, contrary to the belief system of Christians.

5. The State Religion of Atheism/Humanism seeks to indoctrinate Christian children with the "concept" of homosexuality/Bi-Sexuality/Transvestism, as being "clean living". (not to mention the Gay Marriage agenda.)

6. The State Religion of Atheism seeks to destroy the reputation of the BOY SCOUTS, by branding that PRIVATE organization as homophobic, and Intolerable towards certain groups. (also not to mention, the complete violation of the right to Freedom of Association.)

7. The State Religion of Atheism seeks to deprive Private-Property/ Land Owners of their right to display their religous Christian, Christmas displays as a clear violation of Private Property Rights.

I can go on and on, the bottom line is that ATHEISM/HUMANISM is the real Wicked Religion, not Christianity, and I have'nt even mentioned the more than 100,000,000 innocent souls State ATHEISM/HUMANISM has slaughtered in the past 100 years.

Cug

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivanterrible

1. Deny Christians in public schools their first amendment rights to prayer. Despite having no problem with other religions to prayer.

I don't see any rounds of HAIL SATAN! in public schools come to think of it.. Hey if you want prayer in public schools I'm sure you wont mind me leading your children in a prayer written by Aleister Crowley would you?

2. Deny war veterans their rights by attempting to remove crosses and anything CHRISTIAN from war memorials and gravesites.

You got that one backwards.. you see the Christian Cross is allowed on things like veteran gravesites but wait they won't allow the pentagram on a Wiccan bronze star recipients gravestone.

3. Deny Christians their rights to Homeschool their children, and teach their children as they see fit, The State religion of Atheism sees children as PROPERTY of the state, not the Parents!

That's odd, there are even colleges that recruit almost solely from homeschooled Christian. for example here is a quote on Patrick Henry College's admissions page.

Patrick Henry College offers a special welcome to homeschoolers. With the Christian homeschool movement as our heritage, we believe that no college in the nation better understands all aspects of the needs and desires of homeschoolers for an excellent Christian higher education. The majority of our students have been educated at home for all or part of their schooling, and most of our faculty and administrators homeschool their own children. Finally, we share a facility with the Home School Legal Defense Association, whose leaders conceived the idea of PHC and then helped to launch the college in 2000.

Source

4.The State Religion seeks to indoctrinate children with the False Evolution theory, contrary to the belief system of Christians.

And you wish to indoctrinate children with false intelligent design theory, contrary to the belief systems (or lack of the same) of other faiths (or lack of the same).

5. The State Religion of Atheism/Humanism seeks to indoctrinate Christian children with the "concept" of homosexuality/Bi-Sexuality/Transvestism, as being "clean living". (not to mention the Gay Marriage agenda.)

And you wish the state to stick it's nose into the bedrooms of private citizens... and to potentially tell some children that their parent(s) are bad and are headed to the burning pit of hell. (said as the son of a gay man)

6. The State Religion of Atheism seeks to destroy the reputation of the BOY SCOUTS, by branding that PRIVATE organization as homophobic, and Intolerable towards certain groups. (also not to mention, the complete violation of the right to Freedom of Association.)

They ARE homophobic, and intolerant towards certain groups! But that is their right, Like you said they are a private group.

7. The State Religion of Atheism seeks to deprive Private-Property/ Land Owners of their right to display their religous Christian, Christmas displays as a clear violation of Private Property Rights.

Example? I don't see the secular humanist gestapo breaking into private residences and burning Christmas trees, and nativity scenes.

[edit on 9/10/2006 by Cug]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Im an Atheist and I dont know where to start. Here in NZ we have a differnt political system so the first amendment dosnt apply. I dont have a problem with prayers in school just as long as its not compulsory a kid shouldnt have to pray if he/she dosnt want to.

This is yet to happen in NZ.

Now thats a load of BS any species bird disproves that statement. This is just another example of organised religion holding society back.
Christians also refused to believe that the Earth orbits the Sun at one point in history.

There is no such thing as clean or dirty living. The sooner the Christan Taliban is defeated the better off people will be. If I had the kids that im not going to have I would teach them that it is perfectly all right and normal to be gay e.t.c

Well it just happens to be true in this case. I was in the Cups and I would have stayed in the Scouts longer if it wasnt for family issues. The Scout movement is a wonderfull movement that is letting its anti gay stance get in the way of logic. Most people have left the Scout movement before or at the time they begin to find other human beings attractive.

However at the end of the day its the Scouts movements choice to not allow gay members.

On private property people can do what they like with in the law I dont care what people get up to in there backyards or bedrooms.

I can go on and on, the bottom line is that ATHEISM/HUMANISM is the real Wicked Religion, not Christianity, and I have'nt even mentioned the more than 100,000,000 innocent souls State ATHEISM/HUMANISM has slaughtered in the past 100 years.

I dont think the government should force Atheism on people like the Soviet Union but I do think that religion should remain in the home , church or limted public display such as an war memorial. The rest of society shouldnt have to live by a bunch of outdated delusions.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Most that I am aware of have replaced the obligatory xian prayers to xian deities
with " a moment of silence" where each individual can pray or pick their nose as they see fit.

As mentioned above either All must be displayed (Sgt Patrick Swewart) or ALL
must be removed.
As A side note I find it ironic that the Pentagram is proudly displayed on military
vehicles from jeeps to tanks to fighters and bombers to the shoulders of all of our
generals but cannot be displayed on the memorial plaque of one who died at and under their command.

They can do what they please, as long as they are within the mandate of the ordanances of their local. If they dont like the ordanances they have 2 options,
change them or move.

Christians also refused to believe that the Earth orbits the Sun at one point in history.

You mean they still don't?

I thought they all still believed everything revolves aroud them.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thank God for the ACLJ, and other religous liberty organizations, fighting for FREEDOM OF RELIGION, not freedom from religion! I should've written the Atheist of the ACLU, who are denying Freedom of Religion.

www.aclj.org...

[edit on 12-9-2006 by ivanterrible]

Cug

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Whew! no kidding!

BTW, please have your children learn this prayer... I will lead them reciting it every school day at noon.

Hail unto Thee who art Ahathoor in Thy triumphing,
even unto Thee who art Ahathoor in Thy beauty,
who travellest over the heavens in thy bark at the Mid-course of the Sun.
Tahuti standeth in His splendour at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Morning!

Thanks!

Cug

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Oh I just remembered.. I'm going to need your help again.

Please make copies of this and post it in the classrooms.

Source

"the law of
the strong:
this is our law
and the joy
of the world." AL. II. 2
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." --AL. I. 40
"thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay." --AL. I. 42-3
"Every man and every woman is a star." --AL. I. 3

There is no god but man.

1. Man has the right to live by his own law--
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will:--
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will." --AL. I. 51
5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.
"the slaves shall serve." --AL. II. 58

"Love is the law, love under will." --AL. I. 57

Again thanks for your help!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Whew! no kidding!

BTW, please have your children learn this prayer... I will lead them reciting it every school day at noon.

Hail unto Thee who art Ahathoor in Thy triumphing,
even unto Thee who art Ahathoor in Thy beauty,
who travellest over the heavens in thy bark at the Mid-course of the Sun.
Tahuti standeth in His splendour at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Morning!

Thanks!

Not for the forseeable remaining time of humanity on Earth. Thx, And who is Tahuti? May freedom of speech, and RELIGION live on.

Cug

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Not for the forseeable remaining time of humanity on Earth. Thx, And who is Tahuti? May freedom of speech, and RELIGION live on.

Thank you again sir!

You have proven my point. You don't want FREEDOM OF RELIGION as you shouted in your last post. What you want is freedom of your particular religion. If that's what you want, please have the cojones to stand up and say so instead of cloaking it as a call for religious freedom.

Tahuti aka Thoth is the Egyptian god of wisdom. Maybe you should call on him?

[edit on 9/12/2006 by Cug]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Tahuti aka Thoth is the Egyptian god of wisdom. Maybe you should call on him?

[edit on 9/12/2006 by Cug]

Not for the forseeable remaining time humanity has on Earth.

[edit on 12-9-2006 by ivanterrible]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ACLU=Anti-Christian-Lawyers-Union.

Links:
www.family.org...

www.family.org...

Defense of the 1st Amendment. www.alliancedefensefund.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

How is it that the school knows to whom you are praying?

3. Deny Christians their rights to Homeschool their children, and teach their children as they see fit...

Got a link? Since when is ANYONE denied the right to homeschool their children?

Got proof that evolution is false and that Christians cannot teach their kids whatever hairbrained theory they wish? My parents taught me Creationism and I believed them. Parents are free to teach their children whatever they want.

Again, got a link? This is absurd!

... and I have'nt even mentioned the more than 100,000,000 innocent souls State ATHEISM/HUMANISM has slaughtered in the past 100 years.

Yeah, there's a lot you haven't mentioned. Like where do you get these ideas?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Let's start with the abuse of the legal system to:

What a great idea, Ban christianity

What a great idea, Ban christianity

Not even worth a reply !!!!

Its contrary to the beliefs of shristians because the christian belief is WRONG

Whats wrong with gay people, with bisexuals and allowing same sex marriages?
Turn the other cheek indeed eh?

They are homophobic!!!

Dont care myself - do what they like

LOL and again LOL. Christianity has done more to bugger up this world than any other religious or non religious group. Just check it out .

No wonder the world is as it is with christian fruitbats like yourself on the go with their holier than thou attitude to everything. Get a grip and start living your life and leave others alone.

G

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Where to begin? How about here.

www.family.org...

and here.

www.family.org...

and here.

www.family.org...

and here.

www.family.org...

and here.

www.family.org...

and here.

www.family.org...

and here.

www.family.org...

I'll stop there, I have better things to do, than argue with people who don't respect the 1st Amendment FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ivan, if your not going to respond to peoples posts, and just use this dicussion forum as a soapbox to spout your beliefs, why not just get a blog?

People are responding, and your ignoring them, if you dont respond, I think a moderator should just close this thread, because its not really a discussion, and more of a random musing of one man, who seems to not be responding to anybody else.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Where to begin? How about here.

www.family.org...
www.family.org...

I'll stop there, I have better things to do, than argue with people who don't respect the 1st Amendment FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

I have noticed that Americans do seem to take things way too far, but I do see the point to some of their objections. I'll not go into the attrocities caused by religious beliefs for thousands of years, as they seem to pale in comparison to stopping the erection of a cross with the face of christ on it (hmmm - how do they know what he looks like???????).
As for your last sentence, well you might have noticed from my first sentence that I'm not American and really dont care for American laws and what have you. However I do respect peoples freedom of religion - If only some people would show the same courtesy to myself and stop trying to tell me how I should live MY life. (No intention to yourself, I like a good debate)

G

new topics

top topics

join