It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a Paranormal Investigator???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Call the Ghost Chick! www.ghostchick.com...

A local radio DJ thought his house was haunted so he told his story on the air. One of his callers suggested this "ghost chick" so he called her and she did an investigation and she told him it was haunted. His story is at that link, alot of the pics showed orbs.

Would you ever want to "ghost hunt" or would you be too terrified?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
"Who ya gonna call?"

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

I've made a hobby out of ghost hunting. Only once have I been terrified, which was when we went to an old abandoned house. I got a great EVP there and a couple of 35mm orb pictures. As we were leaving, the tall weeds began moving in a circle..as if some small animal was running about. I hauled ass out of there, with a quickness!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Or just a dusty house??? (hence the orbs)...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
id love to go to a house that everybody says is haunted and setup my own investigation...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
"Who ya gonna call?" Ghost busters

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

I've made a hobby out of ghost hunting. Only once have I been terrified, which was when we went to an old abandoned house. I got a great EVP there and a couple of 35mm orb pictures. As we were leaving, the tall weeds began moving in a circle..as if some small animal was running about. I hauled ass out of there, with a quickness!

new topics

top topics

join