unappreciative bastards

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Everyone of you critize a country that protects you, was made for you,and fights for your freedom. Yet you still poke fun at it's leaders, and make fun of the system of rules designed to protect you from harm. You constantly and relentlessly trash every single aspect of our governments basis. You twist the truth and make up sci-fi mumbo jumbo which may seem cool and entertain most of you narrow minded, uneducated, pricks! All I ask is that you at least consider the fact that some of this, if not all, may not be true, and accept the fact that the government isn't siding with aliens that make secert bases underground and abduct us for research. Thanks for your ears UNAPPRECIATIVE BASTARDS!

[Edited on 11-4-03 by Nationalist]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Im sorry but who the f**k are you?

LOL!! I can see you'll fit in here just fine.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
will sway those in the tide of what is "really" going on?

are you a rich man?

i am and i still fight for the right of those with no rights...

what are you doing to show and improve other than bitch and complain?...

link   

entertain most of you narrow minded, uneducated, pricks!

Irony at its best!

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by Pherophile]

link   
I can't speak for the rest of this group, but I can speak for myself:

I don't *believe* any of this, and yet there are a few things (Such as FEMA having different motives then what we are told, and the aurora spy plane story) that I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

I consider myself to be a "skeptic with open eyes". Truth is, I find all of this amusing in some "Circus sideshow" sort of way. You know when you pay for your ticket you are just going to see a man in a costume, but you still can't help but look.

As for your comment about the whole "Stop criticizing your country that protects you" spiel...keep in mind that the Republicans were ranting and raving about Clinton and his administration for 8 years. Heck, they are *still* doing it.

Does that make them "unappreciative" as well?

Food for thought.

link   
I agree with you to some extent but how can we trust a govt that lies to its nation most of the time.

link   
I don't make up SciFi mumbo-jumbo. I just am not a big fan of an administration that lies to justify an unjust war, favors the wealthiest 5%, causes the world community to hate our country, gets the unemployment rate to multiply by 10 in as little as 3 years and is in power because they rigged an election.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you for your valued input. Wasn't this country also founded on the premise that criticism, free speech, and protesting can and will take place?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I couldn't agree with you more, Kai-Raega

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i don't think we will hear much from this guy. Too Bad, I sorta agree with him, to an extent...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I agree that the US government is not in league with aliens.

But it is self-evident that the Bush admin is the most corrupt criminal gang ever to enter the halls of power in Washington DC, and you can read about all of that here to educate yourself!

* Election frauds
* Crony capitalism
* Illegal invasion of sovereign nation
* Illegal war profits
* Stripping democratic and human rights
* Complicity in the worst terrorism ever in mainland US

Protecting citizens? Hardly.

Waging fear and terror campaigns and stonewalling anything being done in the public good is the MO of this admin.

Maybe you would be better served by keeping people on the bandwagon of "Bush is in league with aliens" as it is a distraction from the more immediate truth of the situation.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Funny, this was sorta my outlook when I first joined. After looking a little while, I still think the Paranormal and major conspiracies are a load of shyte, but they keep you entertained. Its fun to play devils advocate, see where they're coming from. You should saty, express your views in a more structured way with info and we may begin to take your side

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Nice first day on ATS...

...okay, while I appreciate you are obviously passionate about what you believe in, and very staunch in the love and respect you obviously have for your country...coming on here and unleashing with an attack will do little more than result in deletion and/or banning.

You thank us for our ears...perhaps a subtle lesson to learn is that often a quieter word IN someones ear is more effective than an aggressive smack AROUND someones ear...

Sorry, but I am locking this thread...feel free to perhaps start/conduct another thread that is a little less 'flammage'...as right now I could just about toast marshmellows on this one...

Peace,
ALIEN

new topics

top topics

join