It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duendes!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
Don't worry about getting rid of them. You already know what they want. Start leaving 2 little glasses of wine(or whatever) out for them like the "strange lady" did and I bet they will behave.

Vas

That would be a wise choice.
Find the odd lady who sold you the house and ask her some questions about this.

I wonder if the dog is acting the same as before?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The question is " are they real"?. Yes these little creatures are real. Some people may see them and some may not it depends. If you have seen them it is because they either want to help you or because they really hate you. When I was about 7 years old I saw one in my uncles house, I was terrified. (oh, and I was in the United States) The Duende did not do anything to me. It was short and it had long hair, its hair was weird it went up like an upside down snow cone. Well anyways, Im not the only one that has seen them, my uncle too has seen them, he saw 2 but it was in Mexico. If you have sen them and they keep following you this is what you do--> give them milk and chocolate everyday. In return some Duendes will give you money or lead you to money, maybe a treasure no one knows about. But when you get wealthy, live your life and die they will want something in return, they will want your soul. So they are nice because they lead you to the money, but when you die they are evil. Do not accept nothing from them unless you want your life after death to be miserable. But remember so they can leave you alone give them milk and chocolate!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lacey00

Come you describe the little guy a little more in detail?
Hair color, clothing,..

Was he wearing a cone shaped hat or was that his actual hair?
Did he look like anyone famous?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
k say, just for the sake of conversation, that you're one of these "duendes" creatures, and you've just realized it and you don't wanna be one.. exactly how would you go about un-duende-fying yourself? hypothetically speaking of course
edit: to ask, no one with any insight? or even a creative bone in their body? did they not teach critical thinking in school where you all went? (sorry, that was said more or less jokingly, no offense to anyone intended at all

edit on 31-1-2011 by vivalarevolution because: elaboration

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Pick up the christian bible and take it seriously. They will go away fast.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VegasNacho

Hey I heard about these creatures too. I'm from Peru but I live in the US my grandma has told me that her cousin when she was little her cousin was taken by a duende and they found her by a river days later but she was not the same. I went on a camping trip this weekend and they told me that duendes only come after children who are NOT baptized I'm guessing because in a way god isn't with them. And they told me they were babys that were aborted . Now so they would leave you alone put a dirty diaper where you see them because they hate filthy things like that . My grandma also told me that my mom use to play with them and whe
She put that dirty diaper they left my mom alone. I hoped this helped

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Since the numbers are the predicted date for the newborn, they probably want the baby. They're known for taking children, sometimes eating them. Some of them are evil, some are nice, I think you messed with the evil ones. I believe in this, i'm hispanic, I have friends that have witnessed or have stories of some of their family members witnessing them. I would recommend seeking psychic lady, paranormal experts, or even a priest for help.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wizzyG

I agree, get 2 glasses and put liquor in them. I have had a couple of relatives kidnaped by them.

Also they like braid the horses mane, the stories are from Colombia.

They are more like gnomes, they like to play around.

Your dad needs to fix his mistake, he must respect them and get them a couple of special glasses.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

"Significado de duende em Português
m.
Entidade mitológica ou espírito sobrenatural, que se supunha fazer travessuras, de noite, dentro das casas.
(Cast. duende)"
in dicionarioweb

The meaning of Duende in Portuguese, male word, mythological entity our supernatural spirit, that were supposed to do mischiefs during night, inside peoples houses.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join