It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Governator Does it Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Arnold can not catch a break, at least when he opens his mouth. I seems he has some misguided ideas about the heritage of the Puerto Rican people and of course could not resist the temptation to state these ideas.

www.usatoday.com
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger apologized Friday for saying during a closed-door meeting that Cubans and Puerto Ricans are naturally feisty and temperamental because of their combination of "black blood" and "Latino blood."
~~~~~~~
"Anyone out there that feels offended by those comments, I just want to say I'm sorry, I apologize," Schwarzenegger said. He added that if he heard his children make similar comments, "I would be upset."
~~~~~~~
"I mean Cuban, Puerto-Rican, they are all very hot," the governor says on the recording. "They have the, you know, part of the black blood in them and part of the Latino blood in them that together makes it."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Arnold! Could it be that your past womanizing is coming back to haunt you?

Perhaps the constituents in California will not hold this against him. They seem to be attracted to actors turned politician as a rule.

I do not in anyway believe this is a scandal. More humor than anything else.

Related News Links:
www.bloomberg.com
9ne ws.com

join