It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Terminator Gov. states that cubans are fiesty because of thei mix of Black and Latin blood.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What an idiot! R U Serious? This guy is the leader of califonia, the fifth biggest economy in the world. Where is the USA that I read about in the history books. Man I sure hope this guys isn't dumb enough to get elected president. (you heard he was trying to repeal the constitution).

I'll be back! :p

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
And the conspiracy is? What exactly is the issue here, A govenors racism?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is either. It's not like he got up and said those things in a speech, it was a private phone call. Additionally, the legislator he was talking about is Puerto Rican, is a member of Arnie's party, and got on TV to say she wasn't bothered by his remarks.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I am puertorrican and it doesn't bother me either.

After all we have hot blood and hot temper, also is African, Spanish, native and Italian in me.

So you can guess the rest.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Come on everyone knows it's only politically acceptable to make fun of whitey, rednecks, redheads, & straight christians. Everyone one else is off limits!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It wasn't just fiesty, he said "temperamental" which I too think is crossing the line.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I am Cuban and i'm going to cut him.

He would expect it of me, i guess.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I am going to go with the "it's actually a compliment" train of thought here...

Hot blooded and fiesty can also be translated to mean "spirited" which is a good thing.

I grew up around and have worked my whole life around hispanics from all over, Puerto Rico, Cuba, all of Central America, and of course Mexico, as well as American born...one thing most, if not all of them, had and have in common is, ahem...fiestiness. It's not a bad thing...its a quality I wish I had more of...to feel strongly about whatever...is admirable.

If I've insulted anyone, I apologize.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am good natured but i do have Spanish blood and i can go crazy if need be.

What he said is not offensive and it was just a general remark. I just dont like him in the first place.

So Ahnold, watch your back.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
ya know the lady he was reffering to is an old friend and she was not offended!!!!she said it was an old inside joke..;i wander why abc thought it up to them to be offended for her. this whole thing is stupid(political correctness at its worst) i am so sic of this

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

news.yahoo.com...
"They are all very hot," the governor says on the recording. "They have the, you know, part of the black blood in them and part of the Latino blood in them that together makes it."

I think he is just stating that he agrees with Sir Mixalot.

top topics

join