It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very informative show on why the towers collasped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Last night on the discovery channel there was a show which provided very detailed information on how/why the towers fell.

( dsc.discovery.com... )

I would suggest the CT'ers view it tonight at 9pm. It provides alot od answers to the constant questions presented by some on this board.

mod edit to fix link

[edit on 9-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Could you post an example of one of these 'answers' to questions "CT'ers" constantly present on this board?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It's called a heads up. People who constantly question the cause of the building collapses of 9/11 will know what kinds of questions they ask. If they've forgotten they can search the site.

Here's a clickable link:

discovery.com

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I know it was a heads up. Does that mean I am not allowed to ask for an example? This Guy has watched the showing, I haven't, and I don't have the Discovery channel. I also know exactly which questions "CT'ers" ask, I don't need to search this wretched place, thank you, I was asking for the answers to those questions, not that that should need further explanation. Do you follow me, Philpott, or should I draw you some pictograms?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziusudra
...should I draw you some pictograms?

That would be nice.

I'll be standing by.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm suggesting evryone (who can) watch it. It explains why the towers collasped the way they did. It not only explains the physics but includes details include the lack of fireproofing in very critical areas as well as providing animations with the explainations.

I do not want to comment unitl others had an opportunity to view it because I don't want to make a mistake and have it interpreted incorrectly.

top topics

join