It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autopsy - ex Yugoslavia 1966.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

In November 1966 in the country close to a small village called
Otocek of the former Yugoslavian Federation, a flying object crashed
and the extraterrestrial being of the picture above was extracted .
The event was soon put under silence, pretending the crash was the
result of an highly secret military .

The body, partially burned, was said to be the one of a pilot of the
Air Force. They said it was deformed by flames and heat. The
darkness of the night helped the military authorities to pass this
thesis for believable. The extraterrestrial being was immediately
taken to Belgrade, with an ambulance of the Army, and in the Capital
it was assigned to a Military Hospital. In a few hours, some of the
most important scientists of Yugoslavia started to examine the
corpse.

Among the scientists, three were the doctors that led the autopsy:
the surgeon Andrej Zobol and the two pathologists Nikola Jullic and
Zoran Frederic. The three were proved to be strictly linked to the
Government.

In the following pictures, you can see some of the most significant
moments of the autopsy.

i33.photobucket.com...
i33.photobucket.com...
i33.photobucket.com...
i33.photobucket.com...
i33.photobucket.com...
i33.photobucket.com...

source

MOD EDIT: Please use "EX" tags and quote source when copying info from another site. Also, please note comment at the top of the page every time you post:

MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events,
please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

EDIT: Photos are my and my friend`s, he gave those on the internet.

[edit on 9/9/06/09 by junglejake]

[edit on 9/9/06 by Zeta Home]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Interesting Zeta may I ask Is the guy in the 5th picture one of the scientists you mention?

If so have you any pictures of the scientists for reference?

Cheers m8.....Kuhl.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
Interesting Zeta may I ask Is the guy in the 5th picture one of the scientists you mention?

If so have you any pictures of the scientists for reference?

Cheers m8.....Kuhl.
I`m not sure which scientist are on the photos, but I believe they are from the text.

These photos are sent to cousant of some of them

[edit on 9/9/06 by Zeta Home]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Zeta Home
Would you be able to post links to any pictures of:

1)The surgeon Andrej Zobol.

2)Pathologist Nikola Jullic.

3)Pathologist Zoran Frederic?

If you could it would be greatly appreciated thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Zeta Home
Would you be able to post links to any pictures of:

1)The surgeon Andrej Zobol.

2)Pathologist Nikola Jullic.

3)Pathologist Zoran Frederic?

If you could it would be greatly appreciated thank you.
I`m trying to find them in our language. They were military doctors...when I find anything about them I`ll post here.

By the way, they are from Beograd, Serbia. We were the same state that year, and everything important they were sending in Beograd.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I found this site is this where you found the photos???If so maybe you should credit the source in your post.

source of photos?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
not much alien about it..looks like a burned human corpse to me

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I found this site is this where you found the photos???If so maybe you should credit the source in your post.

source of photos?
I got those photos from some guy from Serbia before those showed up on the internet

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
thanks for sharing those with us I had never heard or seen of that case before. I looked on google/images for alien autopsy and found another I hadn't seen before too- autopsy

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
thanks for sharing those with us I had never heard or seen of that case before. I looked on google/images for alien autopsy and found another I hadn't seen before too- autopsy

IMO that just looks too staged.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Photos I put here are on the internet allready and you can see them. I copyed text, but I got photos before they came on the net.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Doctors who are mentioned in the story are fictitious and no one could find them in the phonebook, not even those who had access to military directories. Their names are variations of Italian family names from the author, custom that sounds like they are from Jugoslavian region.

Author is 42 years old Andrea Zoboli and he is a member of sceptical group CICAP. Whole case was a test to see can he make a fake obduction like an obduction of Ray Santili.

Ray Santili video:
www.youtube.com...://cryingplanet.blog.hr/&feature=player_embedded

Besides the famous photographs there is a film that supposedly can be found on Youtube-in, but I can`t find it.
So-called pathologists doing obduction were Andrea and his family.

Part of interview with Andrea Zoboli:
13 Dec 2008

GM = Giuliano Marinkovic
AZ = Andrea Zoboli

GM: Have you ever worked in the film industry? And do you have experience with special effects?

AZ: Yes. When I was 18 years old I had a chance to visit the scene in the film "Demon II." I contacted the man for special effects Sergio Stivalettija. He told me that I can come to Rome. I spent several days there and I had a chance to see film production and special effects. But after that I didn`t continued in that direction.

GM: When you for the first time got an idea to create artificial alien creature? Were you at that time aware of false movie Raya Santillija about alien autopsy? Was that a kind of inspiration for you?

AZ: Yes. In 1999 CICAP spent competition in which sought a reconstruction of paranormal phenomenons. I tried with the alien autopsy. I was interested to much more than the rigging attempts photos of spirits and similar phenomena. That obviously inspired me. When I saw the movie of Santilli, it was clear to me that the film is faked. There were two suspected factors. You can not see the pathologists` face. Extraterrestrial corpse was too rigid and stiff.

GM: What were the techniques in creating the autopsy? How many people were involved? How long it all lasted and how much the entire project cost?

AZ: Techniques encourage the era of special effects when computers and CGI (computer generated images) were not used yet. So we talk about using latex and mold. I made the alien corpse for the month. Each section I made of clay - head, arms and torso. All of this I have indicated in the plaster, and I fulfilled that model latex. Shell I made of polyurethane. I filled the body with the innards of animals. You can imagine what it is the smell was, but it was worth it. The whole project cost about 200 euros in today's values. Helped me a wife, son-in-law, sister and nephew on the scene. All we recorded in a single day in the my friend`s studio .

GM: Otočec is mentioned place od UFO crash.. Did you really mean to place Otočec in Slovenia or have simply devised a name? Why did you choose the former Yugoslavia as the location of accident and the autopsy? Who came up the names of people who were involved in this false incident?

AZ: I think that this is a real place. My son-in-law has traveled a lot and seen a lot of countries. That's why I think that is real place. He chose Yugoslavia as a place UFO accident. In America, was the date Santilli. We have chosen Yugoslavia because it represents something strange and intangible. The names are created by our real names that are slightly modified to sound Yugoslav.

GM: A story definitely had an impact here so that it was a successful experiment. However, I think that the researchers could conclude that the story has no useful trace and data can be verified. It is obvious that was an anonymous article from the Internet. However, in certain parts of Paranormal community, people even today discussing this.

AZ: Past 10 years than that. I`m proud myself in such a success.

Thanks to Giuliano Marinkovic

[edit on 25/12/08 by Ufogovernment]

[edit on 25/12/08 by Ufogovernment]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Why are there 3 threads on this on the main page right now?

I seems like spam to me. Stop it. Stop it stop it.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Because I don`t know what is the real (first) topic, besides, there is 3 topics of the same thing...yeah, it is spam

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
These photo's have been on the internet for a really long time and were listed as alien autopsy in yugoslavia. The first picture listed shows the faces of the alien. Thats right, i said faces, it has more than one. You might want to compare it with the faces of the Cardiff giant. It too has multiple faces on the frontal portion of the head. If you are claiming these photos are new or even recent you are perpetrating a hoax.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Who said photos are new? Please read all and see dates of posting

top topics

join