It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine in Iraq, If you have any Intelligent questions you would like answered...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Seraph
but I have already been told to just ignore people like you from the site heads.

Really? ATS Mods told you to ignore certain members? I find that very interesting, espceially with some convo's Ive had this past week with various mods, and peoples deliberate attempt at planting information.

So you dont ask anymore questions.

You came here ASKING people to ask questions.. We are asking valid points, this is a conspiracy section regarding the illegial occupation. Im sorry the questions dont give you the opportunity to paint a rosey picture of Iraq, must be hard to paint a picture knowing the truth wont reflect it hey?

Khunmoon? Did you know we lost more than that in the civil war? Like 10 times that many? 5 years into the war and 1300 is our losses?
We dont have mass populations rioting in the streets demanding our troops come home.

1. The civil war was HOW long ago? using WHAT sort of weapons? and FOR WHAT reason? relating this to the civil war is.. well plain outright outragoues. For starters this isnt even a war. Its an occupying force being resisted by the lands occupants. a war is an army Vs an Army, this is an army versus citizens.
And we HAD major marches through the streets, perhaps you didnt see it being posted in kuwaitt? we still have people hassling GWbush at HIS RANCH.
We arent marching to bring people home, because atleast us citizens can accept the fact that our government has totally ruined a country, destroyed citizens lives, and made the whole world a target.. and thats a problem like it or not we are going to have to fix.

Its sad, we get letters and care packages from elementary school children (probably yours too) telling us thank you, and hopeing we come home safely.

Yep, I cansee these 10yr olds sitting in math going, god dammit.. Im going to write to those marines and tell them just how much I appreciate there efforst in making sure terrorists cant attack my country...
NOT LIKELY. he's probably sitting around, thinking of his favourite TV Show, when his teacher pipes up and says ' right students, today we have been asked to send our positive thoughts to marines to keep them happy, and the best ones will receive a sticker '

I remember doing the same thing, accept it was for XMAS. Dear Santa, I want this that and the other.

I truely am sorry we are taking away terrorist right to kill innocents. Its a shame when you cant kill whoever you want in another country without being hunted down and killed.

Excuse me for being a bit under the idiotic umbrella here, but before you got to Iraq, exacty how many innocent citizens were IRAQI Terrorists killing, so much so that you had to send your army into Iraq to stop them.
Isnt it true, that the only reason there are ' terrorist ' attacks occuring is becuase youve gone and totally destroyed the community? where rival factions are now killing each other for ' helping ' you?
Man I almost fell of my char when you said its a shame when you cant kill who ever you want in another country without being hunted down.
Because, from what I understand, US soilders are killing endless amounts of Iraqis, for reasons which have been proven FALSE, and when your being hunted down and killed for revenge your class that as terror attacks?
Are you completely confused by the situation your in? or, from what im gathering. Your not invovled at all, your simply here to provide a rosey positive outlook on a situation that is completely the opposite in the hope of changing 'some' publics opinion.
We cant have the people thnking the USA is stuck, and has made a huge misjudgment cant we, regardless of wether its true or not. The public cannot think the govenment is fallable.

When the entire middle east hits WW III then you can say "It was all President Bushes fault".

Well, This administartion did send you into a ME country, under false intellegence. Youve totally destroyed IRAQ and any hopes its citizens had of peace.. but thankgod you did that, because not doing it risked WW3..
Of course this current situation is much better than before.. we're much further from ww3 than feb 2003 arent we.

Maybe we shouldnt have done anything after the hijackers of 9/11 wiped out a couple thousand of our folks, just shruged and carried on.
Oh, but then you would have said something about that too huh? Your paranoid freaks that want to believe that the American Government is horribly twisted, because it helps you sleep at night.

1. Why do we have to be twisted, to beleive our government tricked us.
Shouldnt you be asking why your government has you in IRAQ, when the intellegence never existed?
911, if it was truely binladen and alqaeda, then theres the answer.
Iraq had nothing... N O T H I N G to do with 911.

You can say all you like, you have been ignored. Dont attack me again with your ignorance.

So you ignore the questions you dont like, but love the questions that give u the chance to paint a rosey picture of Iraq?
Thats fair and unbiased isnt it.
Its like a politican,

'' no comment, no comment, no comment... oooo I can answer that one! "

Oh and I want you to go ahead and tell me what the engine serial number is on your car, you drive it everyday right?
You have looked at your engine right? So you must know everything about it. For those of you that dont think im authentic, go ahead and contact ADVISOR he will vouch for me.

Being you came here, asking for quetsions, we shouldnt have to VERIFY your legitimacy. IT should be obvious in your unbiased approach. In your honest and structured replies.
Naming yourself next to Advisor just puts him in the suspicous spotlight, as well as show you to be NEEDING someone else to backup your claims.

Sorry mate, but your FULL OF IT!
V/R
Dark

mod edit to fix quote tags

[edit on 13-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Dark Seraph,

I'm sorry if you think any of these questions are "political". They're not meant as personal attacks on you. They may, however, involve ideas that cause you some cognitive dissonance. I hope you'll accept that they are "intelligent questions" as you've asked for in your thread. You might like to check the links provided as they contain evidence to support the ideas in the threads I've referenced. You might also like to look at the last link in my signature, as it contains historical information you might find useful - plus it's really really funny.

Why do you think you are in Iraq?

Do you think it has anything to do with securing US oil supplies?

Do you think that the US is losing control of Iraq, or of large sections of it anyway? You may like to note that the source of some of the information that suggests this is true is senior commanders in Iraq itself.

Do you think that Iraq will be partitioned to facilitate US control of the oil-rich areas?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Dark,

You should run for the hills. Change your board name and come back to your UFO posts and don't tell anyone who you are.

This board is just crawling with terrorist's and their sympathizers, who I consider to be the same as they support them. Many are in America and are probably plotting right now or are assisting a cell somewhere. There is a reason that they seem brain-dead and can not accept something even though they know it is true. They want us to fail in Iraq for personal reasons or they are attempting to aid the enemy. Some are probably posing as having served in the US military. Many things on ATS are not as they seem. There are some brilliant people here trying to do good. There are ordinary people here fighting boredom. There are wise people here trying to stay well informed. There are those who's interest is in the psychology of this place (Lot's more than people are aware of) who test people for their reactions. There are lazy government people and hard working people in the private sector. There are many more here that are just plain evil. There are some who come here just to take the opposite side of everything to cause trouble. Most of those are stupid kids or even stupider college students who think they are grown ups. There are probably many who are posting from prisons. Throw the sociopaths (anarchists) into the mix and you have an idea of ATS.

You have proven that you are a good man by your service. Taking all this abuse from people who could give a crap less if you live or die is probably not worth it. You should be able to see by now that you have entered the ATS ZONE

Thank you for your service. Most of America applauds you and the others don't frigging matter because they will never do anything other than complain and criticize due to low self esteem. Keep doing good for the world and your right about those people deserving freedom. You are doing the right thing. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. My prayers are with you

[edit on 9/12/2006 by Blaine91555]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Who ever your pops is, he needs to teach you some manners.

So, far you're the one here who sounds like a school kid with too much Internet time on his hands.

Who ever Dark is, he at least has some decency about him and a sense of respect for the members of the board.

That's more than I can say for you.

GradyPhilpott, don't talk about my family. I served my country, my father served his country, his father served his country, and so forth on BOTH family lines.

The collective service/war medals/decorations of our families weigh more then you do.

Be sure which tree you're barking up here bud.

School kid? Sure is, that's what my wife keeps telling me to stop acting like, but hey, the younger the heart the longer the life.

If you got any more insults to send my way, U2U me.

This board is just crawling with terrorist's and their sympathizers, who I consider to be the same as they support them. Many are in America and are probably plotting right now or are assisting a cell somewhere.

If you are making accusations, name names Blaine91555.

I'm very familiar with subversive on line patterns, and as I said before, I investigated various comm methods actual terrorists used to exchange IED info, including how the set up payments through coatroom "auctions".

You do not want to make any baseless accusations here my friend, unless you are willing to back them up.

Care to?

Didn't think so.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well Thankyou Blaine, but I always thought it was within someones right to CHALLENGE someone when they CLAIM things, that personally.. seem a little to convenient.

I mean if people just accepted everything anyone said.. imagine the cock up we'd be in now, if we believed the president and his men, when he said iraq was stock loaded full of WMD's, and was a major threat.. Christ..... imagine trying to convince the public it wasnt our fault we got it wrong..
I mean how do you have evidence and proof one day, then nothing the next?

Im sorry, but someone who refuses to answer questions that put a badlight on IRAQ, yet is quite open about answering questions that paint IRAQ as being rosey.. to me stinks to high hell.
He couldnt even answer terminology questions.

If I was in IRAQ, away from family, friends, loved ones and so forth.. the precious little time i had to communicate with them.. i sure as hell wouldnt be on here, trying to convince some die hard theorists of 'facts' that the news media outlets already saturate us with.

Ive spoken to various military people in IRAQ, and even common iraqi citizens.
And im afriad not one of them says anything that backsup this marines claims.
Obvioulsy he isnt invovled in the major issues, and probably is based in some outskirt town that has never seen a resistance figure. This is probably why the citizens are smiling at you.

But Id like to ask anyone stationed in the greenzone, if they feel the same way he does.

Forgive me if im closed minded here, but i dont beelive anyone who comes on here, spouting the same cr@p that the news outlets give us.
Especially when those same news outlets painted iraq being this major WMD threat.

The more pressing questions is why the MOD Was so quick to jump on, give him a 'green light' quickly post that he had VALIDATED this man, and was free to pick and choose what questions to answer, and allowed to breach T'Cs.

Calling someones answers retarded I find pretty low. and
Contradictory being they are there for the people.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
This board is just crawling with terrorist's and their sympathizers, who I consider to be the same as they support them. Many are in America and are probably plotting right now or are assisting a cell somewhere. There is a reason that they seem brain-dead and can not accept something even though they know it is true. They want us to fail in Iraq for personal reasons or they are attempting to aid the enemy. Some are probably posing as having served in the US military. Many things on ATS are not as they seem. There are some brilliant people here trying to do good. There are ordinary people here fighting boredom. There are wise people here trying to stay well informed. There are those who's interest is in the psychology of this place (Lot's more than people are aware of) who test people for their reactions. There are lazy government people and hard working people in the private sector. There are many more here that are just plain evil. There are some who come here just to take the opposite side of everything to cause trouble. Most of those are stupid kids or even stupider college students who think they are grown ups. There are probably many who are posting from prisons. Throw the sociopaths (anarchists) into the mix and you have an idea of ATS.

yes, terrorist sympathizers. You people havent the faintest clue who the REAL terrorists are...

YOU are really the terrorist sympathizers, all you people who support what your goverment is doing. Dark, you are a terrorist yourself for going into Iraq and killing "terrorists". Terrorists kill people. You dont fight terror with terror, you get nothing but twice the terror, when are you people gonna fricken realize that...

We have been fighting anger with anger, war with war, terror with terror for thousands of years...and look where its gotten us? Absolutely nowhere! We need SPIRITUAL solutions to these problems, which are really just a reflection of the inner darkness in the human collective consciousness.

Keep slaughtering your fellow man because you perceive him as some kind of threat. What nonsense. When you die, and pass on to the higher realms, you will gain full knowledge and know that what I am saying is true. Forget helping your damn country. Try helping your fellow species. Dedicate your life to good, and not to doing evil in the name of good.

Truth is Truth. This is the real truth. You know it in your heart. Take off your uniforms, with all their masonic symbols, get off the battlegrounds, and start awakening yourself to the realities of Creation.

mod edit, big quote

[edit on 13-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
SO long as we continue to kill the childeren of iraqi parents, the brothers and sisters of iraqi's, the mothers and fathers of iraqi childeren there will for ever be someone out there, who has nothing left to live for but take revenge.
And when they take revenge, we use that as justification to attack again, making more people want to seek revenge.

Iraq didnt provoke this war, they did nothing to instigate this haneous crime on there civilisation.

What does the US Government expect? for the IRAQIS to jsut hand there country over? to allow US Troops to walk the streets fully armed shouting orders as they please?

I agree, the thread starter, mightnt be guilty of war crimes, but arguing that it is the 'right thing to do' in being over there, is isnt humane.. it deserves no cheers, no glory, no praise. Youve been sent there to kill maime and murder, for the wrong reasons.
Its become such a mess that pulling out will surely make it twice as bad.

The time to pull out and repel the US government has long gone.
The USA has lit its own fuse in this case and it will blow up in there face.
Mark my words.

And being this thread is locked I will post my final comment here regarding everything.

Sorry advisor, but i dont get it, i havent GOT it, and i wont ACCEPT it
damn your right, it does make you feel all super and mighty saying those tough words don't it?

Again, if someone comes on here, claiming to be someone, they have expect a CHALLENGE To there statements. Im not going to accept everything he says , simply because u say he is who he says he is.

There's a obvious attempt in media these days to convince the masses of a certain line of fact.
When someone comes on here, spouting the same BS thats out there I dont think thats a legitimate personal opinion.

I feel for this soilder being away from his loved ones, having to be in such horrendous positions, I admire him for being able to survive in a situation I haven seen, nor want to see.

But that doesnt change the point that we shouldnt be there, and ther every death resulting from it is a CRIME, its not his FAULT< its his PEERS fault.

"if he isn't then it is not your problem" - well to the contrary he's here asking our quetsions for him to answer. If he's making up his character right from the start, everything he says is NULL AND VOID, so it think its LEGITIMATE To question the authenticity of his claims.

A simply bcause the FEAR of being locked up for manipulating settings towards your email address, isnt a REASON it CANT HAPPEN!

Jauguarmike,
Fair enough,
I apologise If I offend this marine.
I admire him for having courage to stand in his place and do as he is ordered.
If he is indeed a marine.

Butttttt ya just cant be to careful.
I dont trust or change my opinion unless ive got MORE Than just someones statement.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Agit8dChop]

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Some things need to be clarified and more sense needs to be added to this thread, with due respect to the sane people on here that understand, know what's so, and didn't stop their mental and social development at the door to third grade. With that said... don't ever criticize our good soldiers. If it weren't for their ability to deploy with precision, skill, and knowledge- WE WOULD BE UNSAFE. They risk their lives every day on deployment for you, for their brothers, and for their mission and country. Remember that. War changes the majority of people forever- that sacrifice is directed towards us, American citizens and sometimes the world. Jesus died on the cross... these guys get blown up, shot at, and tortured. Without being too sacrilegious, I think we know which one outweighs what. Remember that.
I believe the war in Iraq was to establish a New World Order... hands down. Do I yell and scream and talk nonsense to my friend(s) who have been, or are in, Iraq right now? HELL NO! What can they do? The corruption is from the top, not the bottom. My military friends know what I think, but we don't talk about it often. Right now, the newspapers are reporting that the CIA operatives (on the level with soldiers) are going to get scapegoated for being given orders from the top to torture terrorists for information. FROM THE TOP. Don't retort that by saying "they had a choice"... no, you don't have a choice in that situation. You don't have leisures of normal citizens, and time is short and the stuff is hitting the fan. You ACT. Remember that. Is it wrong to torture terrorists? I don't care about a terrorists life- I wish they were all dead... but unfortunately this is irrelevant. Certain rules are set up so that seemingly good people with bad intentions cannot make mistakes and hurt. Do you punsih the soldiers, or the CIA operative... no, you punish where the order originated. Think big picture. This is why we have the geneva convention. In conclusion, do not give this Marine any more garbage, or throw out political nonsense towards him. This is irrelevant. He is a soldier, if you are an American he is YOUR SOLDIER and is putting his ass on the line for the United States of America. If you are an American, praise this Marine- and wish him safety. If you are an American, write your congressman to complain about the war, or picket with Alex Jones.

Agit8dChop, this is hugely directed towards you. I like what you're saying a lot, and you're very informative... but damn you for treating this Marine this way. Select the right target.

*The majority of people's confusions stem from not being able to contemplate and put into order the big picture on all dynamics of life.

Out,

JM

[edit on 12-9-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Really? ATS Mods told you to ignore certain members?

That is right, so as to prevent a possable good thread from being locked, but we all know who we can thank for that, right.

If you really find this interesting, please. feel free to u2u me. Honestly though, I hope you don't have to.

I'm going to explain this once, and once only, got it, get it good.
If DS is anything other than what claim he made, then they are one of two things. First, a government hacker who having impersonated a .mil address, and thus earning themselves a lofty room and board at a federal pen, or exactly who he claims.

So what be it, I doubt he is going to risk posting some BS on a board, when in fact he is who he says.

It's this exact crap that is going on, that caused me to lock this in the first place.
Thank you very much guys for taking what could be a great thread away. Let's all thank the trouble makers, now please unjack yourself and don't make the mistake again.

It is not the members "job" to vet any one else. Go ahead and do so on a personal level, but do not take it upin your self to conduct a public witch trial, that is not what you are ere for. Leave it at that.

Dark_Seraph is who he said he is, if he isn't then it is not your problem. But when I see a "official government" .mil address I know this is not Joe Average Shmoe posting here, got it, get good.

Again, thank the trouble makers for having this thread locked.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by ADVISOR]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join