It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bunch of anarchist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Is it just me or is this site pro anarchist?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Must be you.

I haven't seen any encircled "A"s in the imagery here.

Not even a peace symbol!

link   
what is your definition of anarchy?

link   
Well i am an anarchist but not reall an anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
An Anarchist is someone who believes we shouldn't be governed by laws or rules of any sort. I would not accuse this site of adopting that kind of "Radical" thinking.

ATS is, in the 3 years I've been reading it and lurking it, the more respectable (I can hear laughter...) and lesser known cousin to the more well-known supermarket tabloids.

It piques your interest, gets you to think about things in a different light, and provokes intelligent discourse among people with opposing views.

...and it is also the only site that actually encourages people to start and maintain conspiracy theories concerning the site itself. A conspiracy site that deliberately starts conspiracies about itself. Why hasn't anyone seen the irony in this?

God I love ATS.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
kill em all # the world types?

or are you trying to label ats because we are pretty close to truth...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Anarchy is "self government" but I belive the overall goal is the destruction or removal of government.

What we really need is active participation in government and not bet let governened by people but rather by the people.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I personally am an anarchist, but I don't feel that this board is pro-anarchy, just anti-NWO.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Is that a new avatar, kaoszero?

If so, sorry I hadn't noticed it before.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
yes, this is my shiny new avatar. much like people with armed forces stuff, fighter planes, american symbolism and whatever else as their avatar, i chose to state my view on politics with my avatar.

new topics

top topics

join