It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wright-Patterson AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have been in contact with ex agent who worked in this base on UFO phenomenas. He is an old man now who writes a book about his special missions connected with aliens. He worked on aliens` bodies, saw flying saucer which they keep in some hangar. Maybe there are nothing anymore today, but maybe there is still flying saucer.

What do you people know about this?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Home
I have been in contact with ex agent who worked in this base on UFO phenomenas. He is an old man now who writes a book about his special missions connected with aliens. He worked on aliens` bodies, saw flying saucer which they keep in some hangar. Maybe there are nothing anymore today, but maybe there is still flying saucer.

Are you sure this person is trustworthy?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN

Yes, I have his full name and man who I trust and know for a long long time gave me his address and email.

Please don`t ask me for their names. I realy don`t know can I tell you that information.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sorry,
>boggle<
Address and e-mail ? That makes him credible ?

My confused 2 cent,
Lex

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You are going to have to present more than just your word, some kind of logical guide would be useful. What exactly is the problem if he is writing, publication would reveil who he is, even if just a pen name. But that much would give those you are directing this towards, some thing to go on, instead of "another" look here post.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

It's Hangar 18.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif

It's Hangar 18.
I know. I`ll look again the materials he gave me and if I find some document about this I`ll post it.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN

Yes, I have his full name and man who I trust and know for a long long time gave me his address and email.

Please don`t ask me for their names. I realy don`t know can I tell you that information.

Figher Master FIN,

I know I'm late in saying this, but how does name+ mailing address+ E-mail= trustworthy?

Nothing about this proves he's telling the truth! Remember Bill Clinton? Everyone in the WORLD knew his name, address, and even his official job title, but he still got caught in a lie!

Beware of who you trust, some people will decieve you!

Tim

top topics

join