It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Vegas Triangle On Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Credit to the good guys at UFOcasebook and alienationsam

Here it IS www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
WOW !
This is definitely something, at last !

I wish the guy could have opened the window to get a clearer view there.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by Leevi]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I dont know........ I wish he could have left the zoom alone.....

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa
I dont know........ I wish he could have left the zoom alone.....

Hehe))

Here is a better quality video

www.alienationsam.com...

To me the video is comparable to Phoenix Lights 1997 footage in terms of evidence..
Absolutely stunning.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by Leevi]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This footage is WAY better than the Pheonix lights!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Maybe after seeing that many will ask themselves how come hundreds/thousands didn't see this and report it and why haven't news stations there reported this all over the news.

To me there is so much going on over our heads we just don't notice.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leevi
WOW !
This is definitely something, at last !

It's *what* at last? Finally the smoking gun we've all been waiting for? I don't think so. First of all it's shot behind a freaking window, making for a really obvious way to fake it (as a reflection). Or it could be a helicoper. It also has very helpful super-dramatic music. When proof finally comes, it'll come to the music of Enya or whatever that was, I'm sure. The acting isn't even convincing.

Look, millions of people go to Vegas and there are many thousands of hotel rooms viewing out over the city in all directions. Stuff like this simply doesn't happen without going noticed. And it certainly doesn't go noticed by one dude who JUST HAPPENS to be into UFOs and Enya and has an entire site dedicated to all the many times he's seen a UFO.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It just so happens that footage like this is shot by someone who has a UFO website and quite obviously heavily into Ufology.

What are the chances of that huh ?

Slap me with a trout and call me cynical*

*Ok, so you *could* argue that someone into Ufology would probably look at the skies more often and would most likely to have a camera of some description on them......but I just don't trust stuff like this, nature of the beast etc.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i really don't get the excitement, what's here to see other than a tiny dot against a black sky?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't see any triangle, I see only some lights.

Some of the lights appear to be in fixed spots and look like the normal lights they put on top of high buildings.

The "thing" I suppose is the "triangle" moves constantly from one side to another in what looks like a circular path around the tall buildings.

This "thing" looks like an helicopter with a spot light on the front and another light on the tail. Sometimes, the "tail light" is seen blinking.

The fact that the person who was filming was constantly zooming in and out does not help.

To me, it looks like an helicopter, but I cannot be sure.

PS:Nevada is not a difficult word to write, but apparently it is too difficult for the people who made the video...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
that's a cgi, but a fairly good one.
camera shake, zooming and window's reflection are post-process.
the light is cloned and animated.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r

It just so happens that footage like this is shot by someone who has a UFO website and quite obviously heavily into Ufology.

What are the chances of that huh ?

Slap me with a trout and call me cynical*

Very true. and I don't believe you are being cynical , just realistic. Objectivety goes out the window and the enthusiasm to present an event as evidence outweighs the need to thoroughly investigate the matter.

There are helicoptor rides on the strip. I know, I've been on them. Takeoffs/landing circle the landing zone at low altitude. Keep in mind there are hundreds if not thousands of people walking on the Vegas strip. My view is that what is in the video is/was identified by pedestrians for what it was. No huge Vegas news reports of UFOs flying low and eratic over Vegas right?

Maybe 100 out of 1000 tourists equiped with digital cams and camcorders while on vacation decided not to bother to capture this event? Chances of that?......

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I agree with nullster. I lived in Las Vegas in 2005 and what that looks like
are the evening helicopter rides for tourists. The helicopter tour businesses
are based on the n/nw edge of the strip and that looks like the large numbers
of tours returning to home base. (Why some are just hovering and others
in a moving pattern.) When I first moved to Las Vegas, I thought we were being
invaded by the military, there were so many helicopters coming in beginning
at dusk.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
very nice video. i was in vegas recently but forgot to bring my vid camera and i wasnt even paying attention to the night sky. I will be going there some more as i live in san diego california.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yes, this is the DEFINITIVE proof. A small light, behind a window, at night, filmed while playing crazy with the zoom, without any reference. All the scientists in this planet will have to bow when showed this video: the definitve proof that there are lights in Las Vegas.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I don't see any triangle, I see only some lights.

Some of the lights appear to be in fixed spots and look like the normal lights they put on top of high buildings.

The "thing" I suppose is the "triangle" moves constantly from one side to another in what looks like a circular path around the tall buildings.

This "thing" looks like an helicopter with a spot light on the front and another light on the tail. Sometimes, the "tail light" is seen blinking.

The fact that the person who was filming was constantly zooming in and out does not help.

To me, it looks like an helicopter, but I cannot be sure.

PS:Nevada is not a difficult word to write, but apparently it is too difficult for the people who made the video...

Not agree with the helicopter part... this isn't a helicopter dude, at least is the impression I got. Window reflection? Very very well done I must say if this is the case... again I don't think so. CGI? Again, very good work, even much better than the WTC CGI. I think is necessary more investigation here. Don't seems to be any conventional flying stuff. But the circular path is suspicious.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Not agree with the helicopter part... this isn't a helicopter dude, at least is the impression I got.

If its only an impression why do you say "this isn't a helicopter dude"?

What do you see in that video that makes you think its not an helicopter?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Looks just like a helicopter going around in a circular pattern. You can even see the blinking tail light when the filmer lays off the zoom.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
A helicopter would be the most logical explaination. It moved exactly like one for the most part. However, The last close up clearly shows an outlining of a craft shaped like a triangle to far strectched to be a helicopter from that POV at least. I'm so tired of noobs with cameras. They are really not that hard to hold steady people

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The music makes it very misleading. It gives a feeling like something incredible is happening when we're really just watching a helicopter fly around...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join