It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq not linked to al-Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
So after taking his country to war on the pretext that not only did Iraq have WMD's but they were also linked to Al-Queada and were linked to the 9/11 attack's it looks like there is now official conformation that this was total fabrication.

news.bbc.co.uk
There is no evidence of formal links between Iraqi ex-leader Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda leaders prior to the 2003 war, a US Senate report says.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Considering no WMD's or evidence of WMD's has ever been found, and that there is now official conformation that Iraq wasn't linked to Al-Queada is this not now enough evidence for George Bush to be impeached? Another issue that must surely be taken into account is the political damage this must cause during any future elections, this issue must surely cause massive resentment amongst both the service personel who have been sent to war on the pretext of Iraq's supposed link to Al-Queada and their families who must surely have been effected by this as well?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I just heard Dick Chaney say the same thing.

At least it's official now.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I find it amazing that this admin can out right LIE

'' WE HAVE PROOF of links between saddam and 911 ''
'' WE HAVE EVIDENCE saddam is producing WMD's and stockpiling them ''

but now, it turns out that there never ... EVER was any proof.

So what exactly were the admin looking at, that they deemed PROOF/EVIDENCE.

Surely the IRAQI's could lodge action against this admin for the UNLAWFUL murder of there family members, there friends.. the destruction of there property, the disturbance to peace.. something atleast.

Why should this whole country have to suffer, at this administrations Mistake, or be it Deliberate acts.

Id like to ask PM Howard of Australia, when he said the proof against saddam was undeniable and it justified war.. .what proof was HE looking at AS WELL.

It makes me SICK

join