It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plethora of Alien Seas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
sciencenow.sciencemag.org...

I am not currently an expert in the field of astronomy but I hope to do so in the future, along with a mixture of electrically automated kinesics, fully integrated into that of physiological substrates... but I'd like to bring this up to attention.

Anyway, I've really just found my interest to lie in science and human ethology, through massive recollective phases over the last year; I'm still working on highschool though...

I'm also new to the forums so I'd like to give a shout out there to any fledging scientists or yearning souls alike!

Based on current models, this should really constitue a momentous paradigm shift in both astrological and philosophical communities alike, no? I want to know what you guys think about this article and its claims; the view you hold dearest about our galactic neighbourhood and I'd definately like to know what you guys take interest to, as I'm hoping to immerse myself in the deep primordial ocean that is ATS.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Everyday we are learning just how little we really know about everything. Im sure that scientists are all wrong, and that not only are there numerous earth like planets, but planets quite different where life still managed to take hold and thrive.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
oceans of liquid water allowed one type of lifeforms to develop.

there is a vast 'ocean' of atmosphere, where islands called clouds,
could have allowed a different type of lifeform to develop...

Are viruses battling biologicals to dominate this planet??

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
all i have to say is that its amazing that what common sense told so many people long ago (that with as i recently heard as the latest estimate from the BBC Space docu) that there are so many more (something like 41decimal places differnece) stars than grains of sand on the entire earth in our galaxy, there were bound to not only be a few much probably a fair amount of planets possessing at least a few similar traits to earth out there. I bet the same scientists who though people who believed such things were fools or ignorant are the same ones jumping on the bandwagon now.

new topics

top topics

join