It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist fired by Paper for getting paid to do governments bidding.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I wonder how many people here on ATS are on the bug guys bankroll? These stories are so embarrassing for the administration when uncovered. I'm not surprised by the story, just embarrassed they got caught.
AAC

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
And here's my favorite part:

Excerpt From Article Above
Jesus Diaz Jr., president of the Miami Herald Media Co. and publisher of both newspapers, said the individuals violated a "sacred trust" between journalists and the public.

There is no sacred trust; if you believe everything the media tells you on TV, you are a highly misinformed individual.

Hey, good post AAC.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Having been born here and lived in southern Florida almost my entire life, I can very accurately say that there is no secret that the US government broadcasts against Fidel Castro. I thought it was common knowledge all around the world. If you've ever read either of the two major south Florida newspapers (the Sun Sentinel and the Miami Herald and their Spanish versions) you'd know they are both strongly against Fidel Castro (have been for decades) and president George W. Bush. If you think that the Miami Herald being against Castro is a new phenomenon, you've probably never heard of Cubans coming here weekly on home-made rafts, or "Brothers to the Rescue" flights. I'm sure their coverage is available online.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ugh. The worst part is that I'm not surprised.

PS I COULD BE A GOVERNMENT DISINFO AGENT FOR ALL YOU KNOW

[edit on 8-9-2006 by Johnmike]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I am a Government DisInfo Agent.

If the Government gives us Info, I will Dis it.

new topics

top topics

join