It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes its hard to stay in the Spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sometimes its hard for me to stay in the spirit. I its important to stay in the spirit, so you can save souls and fight the devil. One of the reasons is because I really dont have God's people around me. Some how God's path for me go to paths not much people can go to, or even haddle. My question is how do some of you stay in the spirit when you feel alone. When sometimes all you feel is the enemy is around u.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
not sure what you mean by staying in the spirit?? do you mean thinking positive and having a positive outlook in life? If you truly believe you have "been with the spirit" then you should remind yourself of that and have faith in your beliefs, regardless of what others around you think.

However I wouldn't blame the devil or evil forces for questioning your path or beliefs, it's only natural for humans to do and it helps us build character and be stronger as spiritual people.

good luck.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If you dont know what I mean, then this is a hard topic to try to explain to you. The spirit is a second being of your true self in you. At the moment you sin, you cant feel the spirit of God in you. Because no in your head is God's will in you.The spirit is like a feeling in you, that when you feel it, you know with out a dout everthing is ok, and that what ever happens you can get throw it. If you your not with God you wont know what I am talking about. If you are then you can understand. Like I said its hard to explain.

new topics

join