It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Pet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Now you're think'n I'm always looking for something to do with all my extra eggs....Draw up that "New" ....."Revised"....."Contract"

Ok! But wait I just did some more thinkin'! I don't want that Dinosaur to have high cholesterol........... Yep, some of those really really big omelettes are good for him, but I gotta think of somethin' else for him to eat too.
Hmmmm, what else can he eat................
C'mon brain, do some thinkin' here................ C'mon brain, think of something good, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip......

Wait I got it! This might be the best thinkin' I ever did!!!!! It takes care of two problems at the same time!!!!!!

A hungry Dinosaur, and overcrowded prisons...........
Oh man, that's gold!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Wait I got it! This might be the best thinkin' I ever did!!!!! It takes care of two problems at the same time!!!!!!

A hungry Dinosaur, and overcrowded prisons...........
Oh man, that's gold!!!!

roflmfao..... omg..... did I just say that nasty word?

That is some good thinking. Let him, (PETA), start in the Pedafile wing Does that mean you want to change his name to PEDA???? Just another something to make your brain do some good thinking about.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Oh my lord...

Over-crowded prisons for the Dino-pet... lol

How about at least giving it a fair shake for the prisoners. Place all of the above said into an arena and make it a competition to see how many prisoners survive. Then we could all bet on the event and the 'cons' that survive get to live for another day. there could be season box-seat sections and general admission tickets to be sold.

Concession stands can sell T-Shirts and Beer, and of course there will be 'pay-per-view' and generally commerce will do well. Kids will be uploading video-outakes to "YouTube".
And on and on....

[edit on 4-10-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Just like in Rome! A Gladiator event.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just to make the competition seem a little fairer we can give the prisoners cattle prods, but dino's have really thick skin so i'm sure they wouldn't feel a thing, just give the cons a sense of suvival.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Spartacus the prisoner meets Dino the dinosaur at the Super-Dome this Friday Nite.
Betting odds are 100-1 in favor of Dino.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Man! There is some really great thinkin' here from my ATS friends! Now I really think that a dinosaur is a perfect pet!!!!!
Wait! I just did some more thinkin'!
Yep, on pay per view, we can dress that dinosaur up like a gladiator! With a really cool helmet that has that brush on the top and stuff.

And we can call him
"The Dinolator"!

And yes Jensouth - the pedophile wing is the very first to go!!!!!! Now you get a really cool gold star for such good thinkin'!

Oh man, that is such good thinkin'!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So, I'm sittin' here doin' some more thinkin'.....
If an alien came and landed in my backyard, and he was a mean alien and stuff, I would send that dinosaur over there. Yep, I bet those mean aliens would be so surprised! They'd take one look at that dinosaur, and say - "Nope I don't want to stick a probe in that! I thought earthlings were much smaller." I bet those mean aliens would just fly away, and tell the other mean aliens "You don't want to go there, let's go somewhere else instead."
Havin' that dinosaur would be so cool!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
No more UFO's That is some good thinking!

Now suppose we could teach Peta how to breath fire? Wouldn’t that be awesome! We could have him annihilate in coming asteroids & comets…then we’d never have to worry again (nor would Peta) about the whole earth being destroyed by such things that took Peta out of existence in the first place.

How would we go about that? We’ll have to get some flint & run some trials

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
No more UFO's That is some good thinking!

Now suppose we could teach Peta how to breath fire? Wouldn’t that be awesome! We could have him annihilate in coming asteroids & comets…then we’d never have to worry again (nor would Peta) about the whole earth being destroyed by such things that took Peta out of existence in the first place.

How would we go about that? We’ll have to get some flint & run some trials

Now that's some really good thinkin'!!!!!!
Hmmmm, how to make that dinosaur breath fire...............
Hmmmmm...... thats going to take some good thinkin'....

C'mon brain..........

Hmmmm.......I know when my dog Yabastaad eats hot dogs, he does some pretty nasty tootin', and I've seen people light their toots on fire and stuff, but that's the wrong end..............

Maybe we can feed that Dinosaur alot of hot dogs, and make him drink alot of soda so he makes a real big dinosaur burp!
Hmmmm, I gotta do some experimentin' and stuff....................

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
OMG Roman's eaten by Dino's No!!!! Peta!!!! You were suppose to eat the Pedaphiles first!!!

Hey LomBozo...see what your Dino's been up too..........

[edit on 10/28/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that Fluffy is getting the attention he deserves. I agree that pedophiles go first!
Go get 'em Fluffy!

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm not entirely sure what relevance this has here but I think you'll like it...

Just add to the end "Have our pet dino eat him"...

215 ways to kill Barney the Purple Dinosaur!!!

Although there is alot to read there, I really like this one...

24. Sew his lips to his rectum.

Talk about recycling...

[edit on 8-1-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The perfect pet i think would be a robotic one because you won't have to feed it, take it for a walk, or clean up after it!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
So, I'm sittin' here thinkin' again. So I says to myself, what would be the perfect pet? Hmmmm.......
Not a cat, well because it's a cat.
A dog, cool, but not perfect. They poop on the rug, and run away and I have to find them, and that takes a long time sometime.
A bird - what are you kiddin' me. Far from perfect.
So I'm thinkin'........ Then it hit's me! The perfect pet would be a Dinosaur! Not one of those little mean ones, but a BIG one! A REALLY big one! Man that's some good thinkin'!
Think of how good a pet a Dinosaur would be:

If your neighbor makes you mad - you send that Dinosaur over there, and I don't think he'll make you mad again.

You could walk through the worst neighborhoods. Some Gang comes up to you and they have pit bulls, and rottweillers, yep, you know it, you just take the leash off of that Dinosaur, and I bet that gang will leave you alone.

Wait! I just had some more good thinkin'! Here's another good thing about a Dinosaur as a pet:
If he ever ran away, you would still know where he is. You just look out the window, and yep, you could still see that Dinosaur. You'd never have to go looking for him! Pure genius!

Yep, I think a perfect pet would be a dinosaur. I'd buy him one of those collars with the big spikes on it, and I'd name him Fluffy.

Man I want a Dinosaur!

[edit on 8-9-2006 by lombozo]

I think a dinosaur is not a perfect pet because what if it's hungry and looks at you weird?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Im thinking the best pet would have to be a Rat. Rats are smart and fun. They don't poop to big and they can do nifty tricks too.

Plus a lot of people scream and run when a rat comes out from behind your neck and you can act all like "holy ell, thats a rat on me!"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join