It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Pet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Right back atya there Jensouth

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So, I'm sittin' here doin' some more thinkin'..... Yep I says to myself that dinosaur would be such a cool pet. Then I did some more thinkin' and I says to myself, that dinosaur might get lonely. All pets like to have a second pet to play with.
Now what would be a great second pet.....Hmmmmm.......... That chicken did sound like a pretty cool pet, Hmmmm, dinosaur, chicken....
Wait I got it!!!!
A Pterodactyl! Oh brain, I love you!

The dinoaur, and the Pterodactyl, could play together and stuff. And that Pterodactyl would lay some really big eggs. I'd never have to buy eggs again. How's that for some good thinkin'?

And like if Old Lady Brooks' cat get's stuck at the top of a really tall tree, you could send that Pterodactyl up there to get it. You'd be a neighborhood hero!

Or like if you wanted to go down to Florida and stuff, you could climp on that Pterodactyl and fly down! Don't have to worry about a terrorist with that Pterodactyl! Oh man that's some good stuff!

Yep, I think a Pterodactyl would be a great second pet!

I think I would name that Pterodactyl Tweety.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by lombozo]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I never have to buy eggs thanks to them chickens, in fact I have so many eggs I give a bunch to whoever wants some! Also, guess what??? We got hungry the other day so we killed us a rooster and ate him for dinner. They sure do taste good all roasted up with mashed potatoes & gravy. The Chicken.... A perfect Pet

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I never have to buy eggs thanks to them chickens, in fact I have so many eggs I give a bunch to whoever wants some! Also, guess what??? We got hungry the other day so we killed us a rooster and ate him for dinner. They sure do taste good all roasted up with mashed potatoes & gravy. The Chicken.... A perfect Pet

So that makes me do some more thinkin'......
A chicken, or a dinosaur????
A chicken, or a Pterodactyl?????
Hmmmm, I says to myself, a dinosaur is still the perfect pet. Yep, I still want that dinosaur!
So now I says to myself, for a perfect second pet, a chicken, or a Pterodactyl?
C'mon brain, do some good thinkin' here.......
Yep, you can eat that chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, mmmmm, I'm gettin' kind of hungry.
But wait! You could have a whole really big block party if you roasted up that Pterodactyl! Oh man, that's some really good thinkin'!!!
I once saw a documentary when I was a little boy, and the host - "Flintsone" I think his name was, said that Pterodactyl was some really good eatin'.....
Oh man wait! You could invite over all of your friends to watch the big game, and you could make buffalo pterodactyl wings! Man I bet those two Pterodactyl wings would feed everybody! Now that's some good thinkin'!
Oh brain, thank you for bein' able to do such good thinkin'! Like at Thanksgiving, you could cook up that Pterodactyl, and feed the entire homeless shelter.
Hmmmm I says to myself, I wonder how much stuffing mix I would have to buy?
I bet the grocer would sure be surpised when you asked for a truckload of stuffing cubes!
Or a big rotisseried Pterodactyl! Oh man!
I have like this really killer set of K'nex, and Legos I could make a really big rotisserie! Now this is some of the best thinkin' I've ever done.
Sorry Jensouth, I think I'll go with the Pterodactyl

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Man I bet those two Pterodactyl wings would feed everybody! Now that's some good thinkin'!

I dunno about that. according to Wikipedia

The wing was a leathery skin covering, over the forelimb.

This doesn't sound, or look very meaty!

Now check out this chicken, look at how much meatier the wings look......

I'll still come to you Pterodactyl wings block party though.... I'll bring some chickens with me so no one starves

Edit** I don't think we've given much thought to the Cow... they give us Milk, butter, cream, steaks, ribs, hamburgers, sun baked frisbees for children to play with...too much to list really... Maybe the cow is the pefect pet.

[edit on 9/21/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well I've been thinking about your thoughts and that last bit about the cow,
Now why dont you gat a triceratops, basically the prehistoric cow no, You could ride him, thered be plenty of fertalizer, and if you find him a mate, didn't all dinos lay eggs, You could charge people out of the way with his large horns, he'd be very meaty and you could teach him to fetch, personally I'd call him (Rover) after the land rover.

The pterodactyl sounds fun to fly about on it but what about when you wash you car and that is flying above purposley aiming for your car, thats gonna be a big mess.
I love the way you think.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm sure you've heard that ol' saying.....

"Birdy, birdy in the sky....why'd you do that in my eye....I sure am glad that cows can't fly.... just think of what they'd do to my eye!"

Forget the car.... watch your eyes friend

Edit*** BTW I love your sig.

[edit on 9/26/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Well I've been thinking about your thoughts and that last bit about the cow,
Now why dont you gat a triceratops, basically the prehistoric cow no, You could ride him, thered be plenty of fertalizer, and if you find him a mate, didn't all dinos lay eggs, You could charge people out of the way with his large horns, he'd be very meaty and you could teach him to fetch, personally I'd call him (Rover) after the land rover.

The pterodactyl sounds fun to fly about on it but what about when you wash you car and that is flying above purposley aiming for your car, thats gonna be a big mess.
I love the way you think.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by chris01621]

Now that's some really good thinkin'! You know we could let Rover and Fluffy play with one another!
And that makes me do some even more thinkin'! Oh man, listen to this! You made me have a really good idea. I could send that Pterodactyl to purposely hit my loser brother in laws car!
Man, I could train that Pterodactyl to be like a dive bomber. Have him do a really big Pterodactyl yell as he's diving down. And I could be sittin' in a nice saddle, holding onto the horn while he's divin'! I would wear a pair of goggles, and a really long scarf like the Red Baron used to wear!
Oh man that is some good thinkin'!
Maybe we should start our own Mensa club 'cause we do such good thinkin'!

Man, now I really want a Pterodactyl!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I could send that Pterodactyl to purposely hit my loser brother in laws car!
Man, I could train that Pterodactyl to be like a dive bomber.

Isn't it amazing what kind of good thinking can take place!! I think that's the best idea you've had yet....train him to dive bomb your loser brother-in-laws car!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I could send that Pterodactyl to purposely hit my loser brother in laws car!
Man, I could train that Pterodactyl to be like a dive bomber.

Isn't it amazing what kind of good thinking can take place!! I think that's the best idea you've had yet....train him to dive bomb your loser brother-in-laws car!

Yeah, that would be so cool! I bet he'd be so surprised! And when I'm riding on that Pterodactyls back, and we're dive bombing his car, I can scream "Hey Loser Brother In Law, look up here! Yeeeeehaaaaah!"
Oh man, I really want a Pterodactyl now!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You should visit Jurrasic Park....... And Get One!!!!! If you can only by chance aquire an unhatched egg....let me know.....I'll have one oh my hens hatch it for you

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You should visit Jurrasic Park....... And Get One!!!!! If you can only by chance aquire an unhatched egg....let me know.....I'll have one oh my hens hatch it for you

Now that's some good thinkin'! I could sneak in and take one of those Pterodactyl eggs! I just gotta be careful not to drive in Jurassic park when it's rainin' out. I don't want one of those little mean dinosaurs spittin' on me!
I'll bring some of my sons finger paints, and I'll paint that egg to look like a football. I'll bet that Pterodactyl will be so surprised when she sees me carryin' a football under my arm. I bet she'll say, "Hey, I thought I had 5 eggs, but now there's only 4." But then that Pterodactyl will do some thinkin', and will say to itself - "Hey wait, I'm just a Pterodactyl, I can't count!"
When I get one of those eggs, I'll send it to you right away for that hen to hatch.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'll tell the girls out in the hen house to prepare right away!! And I'll tell them to draw straws so there won't be any fighting over who gets to mother the little? OR big? egg. My girls are excellent mothers BTW... I just thought you should know that about the surrogate mother. Excellent Mothers!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'll tell the girls out in the hen house to prepare right away!! And I'll tell them to draw straws so there won't be any fighting over who gets to mother the little? OR big? egg. My girls are excellent mothers BTW... I just thought you should know that about the surrogate mother. Excellent Mothers!!!

Hmmm......... excellent mother's eh? I got to do some thinkin' about that. Hmmmm, all dinosaurs come from eggs. So I could take a couple of eggs! That way none of those chickens would get jealous!
That way we could have a couple of dinosaurs! That would be sooo cooool. I bet everyone would be so jealous!

Wait! I just did some more good thinkin'! If you take that dinosaur, and put them in an airport as a screener........... Oh man now here's some good stuff!.....Teach that dinosaur how to detect bombs, and drugs and stuff, that way when he smells a terrorist - he just eats that terrorist in one big bite! I bet those terrorists wouldn't go to my airport!
Oh man I amaze myself with such good thinkin...........

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, hmmm...If we put all the girls to work out in the hen house Really you could have 11 eggs

11 drug sniffing, terrorist eating, airport people screening Dino's!
I have to warn you though, if your baby dinosaurs eat any of my mother hen's then theres gonna be trouble

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So I'm sittin' here and doin' some thinkin' about all the thinkin' you've been doing in regards to a dinosaur or a Pterodacty for a pet.

And I say to myself; "self, if we had one of these as a pet, where would we house such a large pet? All pets have to have an enclosure of some form, or whats to keep them from just taking off? And if it's not within code, do we suddenly have the wrath of PETA or some other organization writing us up a citation when one of them is loose and creating havoc?

And then I started thinkin' even more, I could go broke just trying to keep these pets fed properly.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
And I say to myself; "self, if we had one of these as a pet, where would we house such a large pet? All pets have to have an enclosure of some form, or whats to keep them from just taking off? And if it's not within code, do we suddenly have the wrath of PETA or some other organization writing us up a citation when one of them is loose and creating havoc?

And then I started thinkin' even more, I could go broke just trying to keep these pets fed properly.
[edit on 2-10-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

Now you are makin' me do some thinkin' here......
Where would we keep a dinosaur? Hmmmmm........
Where to keep it? C'mon brain, do some good thinkin' here.......

In my basement? Nope, a really big dinosaur would need a really big staircase and stuff, and that dinosaur might break my pool table. Plus, if that dinosaur left footprints on the kitchen floor my wife would be really mad at me. Nope that won't work......

In my garage? Hmmmm......... it has that really big, cool garage door. Hey that might work, make that big cool garage door swing on some really neat hinges and stuff, and it would be like a really big Doggy Door! But nah, that Dinosaur might accidently sit on my bike and break it. Nope that won't work.......

Hmmmm..........
Wait! I got it! I saw an ad for something called an invisible fence! Yep, an invisible fence! I'll put that invisible fence around my whole yard. Oh man this is some good thinkin'! I could get some lumber and stuff and build a really cool Dog House. I'll call it a Dino House! And I can paint Fluffy on the top and everything. Oh brain I love you for doin' such good thinkin'! Yep - PETA won't have a problem with that at all!

And we could get a contract with jensouth! We could feed that Dinosaur lots of chickens! Yep, all of that chicken would be perfect! Fluffy would be such a healthy Dinosaur!

Brain, I need to give you a reward for doin' all that good thinkin! How about a nice beer?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

And we could get a contract with jensouth! We could feed that Dinosaur lots of chickens! Yep, all of that chicken would be perfect! Fluffy would be such a healthy Dinosaur!

This means war!!!! How could you?
If you think I'm gonna sign any contract to feed Peta any of my darling chickens
Take that!! :bash: And that!! Reconsider before I
you from my friends club!

I suggest you reward your brain with some of this
Now maybe your brain will finally do some good thing!!! Can get back on track now please

[edit on 10/3/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This means war!!!! How could you?
If you think I'm gonna sign any contract to feed Peta any of my darling chickens
Take that!! :bash: And that!! Reconsider before I
you from my friends club!

I suggest you reward your brain with some of this
Now maybe your brain will finally do some good thing!!! Can get back on track now please

[edit on 10/3/2006 by jensouth31]

Hmmmm, now I have to some more thinkin'...........
I guess jensouth doesn't like the idea of feedin' those chickens to the Dinosaurs. I don't know, I could be wrong about that.........
Hey wait!!! How about this Jensouth, we can use your chickens eggs! We could make some really really big omelettes and stuff to feed that Dinosaur.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Hmmmm, now I have to do some more thinkin'...........

That's a really good Idea! Good Think'n

I guess jensouth doesn't like the idea of feedin' those chickens to the Dinosaurs.

That's some more good thinking!

I don't know, I could be wrong about that.........

No you're not wrong about that

Hey wait!!! How about this Jensouth, we can use your chickens eggs! We could make some really really big omelettes and stuff to feed that Dinosaur.

Now you're think'n I'm always looking for something to do with all my extra eggs....Draw up that "New" ....."Revised"....."Contract"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join