It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Pet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So, I'm sittin' here thinkin' again. So I says to myself, what would be the perfect pet? Hmmmm.......
Not a cat, well because it's a cat.
A dog, cool, but not perfect. They poop on the rug, and run away and I have to find them, and that takes a long time sometime.
A bird - what are you kiddin' me. Far from perfect.
So I'm thinkin'........ Then it hit's me! The perfect pet would be a Dinosaur! Not one of those little mean ones, but a BIG one! A REALLY big one! Man that's some good thinkin'!
Think of how good a pet a Dinosaur would be:

If your neighbor makes you mad - you send that Dinosaur over there, and I don't think he'll make you mad again.

You could walk through the worst neighborhoods. Some Gang comes up to you and they have pit bulls, and rottweillers, yep, you know it, you just take the leash off of that Dinosaur, and I bet that gang will leave you alone.

Wait! I just had some more good thinkin'! Here's another good thing about a Dinosaur as a pet:
If he ever ran away, you would still know where he is. You just look out the window, and yep, you could still see that Dinosaur. You'd never have to go looking for him! Pure genius!

Yep, I think a perfect pet would be a dinosaur. I'd buy him one of those collars with the big spikes on it, and I'd name him Fluffy.

Man I want a Dinosaur!

[edit on 8-9-2006 by lombozo]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So, I'm sittin' here thinkin', and I says to myself, yeah a Dinosaur would be the perfect pet.
You could ride that Dinosaur into work, no traffic jam gonna stop my Dinosaur. He can walk right over those cars, or pick 'em up and throw 'em out of the way.
Absolutely amazin' thinkin'.

You have a tree in your yard that you don't want anymore. Get Fluffy to go over and pull that tree right out!

Wait, I'm doin' some more thinkin' here. Brain I love you! How about this! You want to get into a snooty restaurant, but that guy in the front in the tux, who thinks he's soooo cool, tells you that you can't be seated for hours.... Well you tell him that you're pet is outside and he wants to get home. When he says "Sacre Bleu, what part of no don't you understand?", well you show him that Dinosaur, and I bet you get seated pretty quick.
How's that for thinkin'?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If you think dog poop is a hassle, what about dino-poop?

I'll take the cat.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
If you think dog poop is a hassle, what about dino-poop?

I'll take the cat.

Good point, you made me do some more thinkin'...... I'd make a reaally big litter box. Yep, I could write Fluffy on the side and everything.
Wait! I just did some more thinkin! When all of the farms are gettin' ready in the Spring, what do they do? They put a buch of Cow poo, or Horse poo on those fields. Oh man this is genius. I'd have those farmers pay me to let Fluffy fertilize those fields. It would be alot quicker than bringin' in all of those truckloads.
Man now I really want a Dinosaur!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some more deep thinkin'. And I says to myself, "Self, how much more perfect a pet than a Dinosaur?"

You could go to the ocean, and ride that dinosaur really deep into the water. That way nobody would bother you. You could turn up your radio really loud, and no one could say anything to you. Man I bet everyone would be so jealous.
Wait, I just did some more thinkin'! If you go to the beach with that dinosaur, I wouldn't have to hide my money in the most secret of places, my shoe. Not that anyone would ever think to look in my shoe, 'cause, no one can do the deep thinkin' like me. Anyway, you just leave it out on the beach blanket right out in the open, and tell that dinosaur to keep guarding it. I bet no one would take that money.
Oh man, how's this for some good thinkin'? You could throw a frisbee like really high and far, and that dinosaur would still be able to catch it. Man, everyone would want a dinosaur!

Oh brain, you amaze even me with your good thinkin'. If you build a bonfire on the beach, and it gets too big - well you just have that dinosaur stomp it right out. And if you build a big really cool sand castle, I bet no one is gonna stomp on it if you have that dinosaur there.

Yep, a dinosaur is definitely the perfect pet!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So, I'm sittin' here doin' some more thinkin........
Man if you had a dinosaur as a pet you could take that dinosaur to a baseball game. A foul ball comes in your direction, you climb right on that dinosaur, and I bet nobody else is gonna catch that ball! Now that's some good thinkin'!

Oh man how about this for some good thinkin'? At halloween you bring that dinosaur with you, and I bet no one's gonna steal your candy! You can dress that dinosaur up like a pirate, and make him look really scary. I bet the neighbors would all give you extra candy. Brilliant thinkin'!

I hope they can start cloning dinosaurs soon. I gotta get my name on a waiting list for one of those dinosaurs.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So, I'm sittin' here doin' some more thinkin'.
At Christmas time you'd never have to worry about the Grinch stealin' your presents if you had a dinosaur! Yep you just keep that dinosaur sittin' outside your house. That dinosaur could watch the house, and see up on the chimney too! No Grinch stealin' my presents!
I would put a real nice Santa's hat on that Dinosaur, one with a big jingle bell on the end, so he wouldn't scare away Santa.
Now that's some good thinkin'!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I say if you're lookin for the perfect pet for real..... get a ferret.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayTheTruth
I say if you're lookin for the perfect pet for real..... get a ferret.

So you made me do some more thinkin'......... Hmmm I says to myself a ferret, eh? I've played with ferrets before, and they were cool. But I don't know, I still think that a dinosaur would be much cooler!

Like if you're trying to sleep, and all the kids in the neighborhood are making alot of noise. You get that dinosaur to give a really loud dinosaur yell, and I bet those kids will stop making all that noise. Man that is some useful thinkin'!

Yeah, I'm gonna stick with that dinosaur!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The perfecr pet IMO is a chicken!! They are great...they eat bugs, weeds, they lay eggs for you...they are the best of pets I've ever had! Yeah you have to clean their house every once in a while, but that's easy.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
The perfecr pet IMO is a chicken!! They are great...they eat bugs, weeds, they lay eggs for you...they are the best of pets I've ever had! Yeah you have to clean their house every once in a while, but that's easy.

Chicken, eh? That does sound like a good pet! That is some real good thinkin'! Have that chicken clean up the weeds, eat all those bugs, lay a couple of dozen eggs, then cook up that chicken on a rotisserrie! Man that is some good stuff!

I still like the dinosaur though............

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hey you're on to something there... that's right if you get hungry....you can always cook them and eat them. Chickens are the perfect pet!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Hey you're on to something there... that's right if you get hungry....you can always cook them and eat them. Chickens are the perfect pet!

It's so nice to have someone to do some good thinkin' with. I wonder if chickens and dinosaurs can play with each other? Oh I got to do some thinkin' on that one!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Pet Rock. No fuss no muss no poopin no howling just a rock you can call banjo...but they don't fetch.

Also you may want to consider getting a couple of catfish. As a bachelor I find pets that can be corn fed and possibly fried up on a whim and served with some rice pilaf and long beans are always advantagous.

Stay away from coy they're pretty but don't cook up nice.

Spiderj

EDIT TO ADD:
Jensouth and I have just revealed ourselves to be fairly twisted and frugal.

[edit on 9/14/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Pet Rock. No fuss no muss no poopin no howling just a rock you can call banjo...but they don't fetch.

Also you may want to consider getting a couple of catfish. As a bachelor I find pets that can be corn fed and possibly fried up on a whim and served with some rice pilaf and long beans are always advantagous.

Stay away from coy they're pretty but don't cook up nice.

Spiderj

And that pet rock wouldn't run away. And wait! How's this for some good thinkin'? You could take that pet rock and throw it at someone you don't like!
That's some good thinkin' spiderj!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thanks,

Yep pet rocks are handy you could also get a boulder and paint it to look kind of like a dinosaur.

They also enjoy being shot out of a sling every now and again.

I had a pet rock in the seventies but that's what kids got for christmas and hanukah in the seventies pet rocks and kenny rogers albums.

It was a dark time and of course now the sewers of los angeles are filled with the mutated, man eating and angry pet rocks that were set free when the fad ended.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Thanks,

Yep pet rocks are handy you could also get a boulder and paint it to look kind of like a dinosaur.

Spiderj

Man! A dinosaur boulder! That's some good thinkin'! Maybe I'll do that until they clone me a real dinosaur!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well I would think once you get your time machine it'll all work out.

But yeah nothing says stay off my lawn like a Bouldersarous.

SPiderj

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well I would think once you get your time machine it'll all work out.

But yeah nothing says stay off my lawn like a Bouldersarous.

SPiderj

Now that's some good thinkin'!
Man I really want that dinosaur! I gotta get me that time machine too!

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Jensouth and I have just revealed ourselves to be fairly twisted and frugal.

And might I add there's nothing wrong with that.... to us Spiderj

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join