It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec. 21. 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have had a thought I would like to share with you. Please I ask for only serious input.

As you know I am an expereincer with the Grey's, it is very difficult to explain how things work but when it is time for things to happen or be known the person just knows so to say.

When people wrote about Dec. 21, 2012 and it being the end of times, I looked at it as the New Beginning. I think we have only a short time to prepare ourselves.

It just occurred to me that with the floods, droughts, fires, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc. the date the Mayans stopped may just be when the Earth Flips.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well according to their calendar, it will mark the 5th earth, as there were 4 pervious ones...

but then again, why believe such hoaky things? rly?

logic and reason!

This post was brought to you by the letters F, T, W.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There are so many threads concerning this. Use the search option before starting an own thread?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
one thing of interest.... CNN just issued a story regarding the new manhattan skyline to be completed by 2012
link

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Welp, it's your future.

Anyway the 'new beginning' will only be seen by 10% of Earth's population, if any; it's said that everyone else will be sent to a new planet and live in horrific conditions for at least a few millenniums, while the invaders inhabit Earth themselves and make it their own environment. We'll only be safe if we can have their civilization massacred before then.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'd like to know more about what your contacts have told you regarding the future.

To my mind, there have been major earth exctinctions in the past, countless 'small scale' glaciations lasting hundreds of thousands of years, and many ice-planet ages lasting 10s and 100s of millions of years.

So the future of the earth WILL be very bleak with or without aliens at some point.

Yet 2012 keeps popping up. What have your experiences lead you to believe?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why do paranoidal dillusionals HAVE to come on to ATS?

You know what is gonna happen on dec 21st, 2012? the same kind of stuff that happened the day right before, and the day right after...

alot of shopping, christmas spirit, and the occasional snow flake in lucky areas.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zareste

Originally posted by Lysergic

Welp, it's your future.

Anyway the 'new beginning' will only be seen by 10% of Earth's population, if any; it's said that everyone else will be sent to a new planet and live in horrific conditions for at least a few millenniums, while the invaders inhabit Earth themselves and make it their own environment. We'll only be safe if we can have their civilization massacred before then.

So on Dec 22, 2012; the drink shall be on you?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I expect on that date that many of those that have propped up that date will be suddenly "Unavailable" for comment. Not because of an "other wordly" or supernatural event will happen, but simply because like all other Doomsday dates lofted over the centuries, absolutely nothing spectacular is going to happen.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by nullster]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'd bet my life that nothing at all will happen in 2012. Nothing. Life will go on as usual and people will realize they had it all wrong, as usual.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Of course I hope nothing happens after all it is my daughters birthday.

I think the Mayan's were a pretty smart group and if they ended there calender at a certain date there was a reason for it.

With the Grey's they consider everything with us a study. They put bits and pieces of information with different peoples and wait to see how long it takes us to put 2 and 2 together so to say.

All we can do is wait and see and whatever happens, happens.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If the sky turns red for two days and nights, flee to the most remote place you can get to in a day, taking the basics to survive out a while without getting jammed into a citymentality ie staying put and waiting rescue.

Oct 28th, 2011 is the start of all this - The end is dec 2012. I go with the mayans and hopi indians on this one.

Prepare for every thing you can imagine, and you will get suprised by nothing.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well i know one thing for sure i will have a hangover on the morning of Dec 12th 2012 as it the day after my birthday, so if the world is gonna end it will be the perfect occasion to party hard and face the consequences the next day !!

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think the Mayans ended their calendar then simply because they figured "If we're still around we'll make more after it."
I don't see any reason to make a calendar that goes so far past when they were around and making them. What do you guys want, them to make a calendar that goes to the year 24000?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There was a show on the history channel a couple months ago that showed the mayans very accurate predictions and after the spanish slaughter, chalum balums prediction tables and how the rotation calender works. It was very interesting because in 2012, the dec 21st(winter solstice) date is, coincidentally, when the earth completes its 26000 yr rotation around its axis. And the Sun rotates into the center or aligns with the center, cant remember which, of the universe. i DVR'd it. ill go back and check it out for clarification. The tile depicting that day showed Gods, snakes and people pouring water on earth. A new beginning? yes they called it that, but why all the water pouring on the earth? dunno, maybe ice meltings, raising sea levels to a point that most land is under water.

Another coincidence my bday is 12-22. if we are all still here....big bbq at my house for my infamous honey mustard garlic tritip.

Just an observation i thought id throw out there.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I think the Mayans ended their calendar then simply because they figured "If we're still around we'll make more after it."
I don't see any reason to make a calendar that goes so far past when they were around and making them. What do you guys want, them to make a calendar that goes to the year 24000?

Actually according to whichever Khutoon (sp?) the Mayans lived during, the cyclical pattern held for this one to be something close to a destructive ending. One belief is that the Mayans predicted their civilazation to come to an end and that they may have believed it so much that when problems came along they didn't have the will to fight.

I think there are 13 different repeating Kahtoons (I have no idea how to spell this word) and at 2012 is the end of one and the beginning of another. 2012 is also the end of the 'long count' which happens every close to every 26000 years, so Earth has gone through similar counts before.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth
Why do paranoidal dillusionals HAVE to come on to ATS?

You know what is gonna happen on dec 21st, 2012? the same kind of stuff that happened the day right before, and the day right after...

Ah, a voice of reason. I've been asking myself this since I got here (why all the paranoid delusionals come to ATS).. I originally thought this would be a cool place to maybe get a first whiff of something really happening if aliens were poking around. Instead, there are folks having dreams about the greys and assuming it means anything at all, and then proceeding to believe every single fringe belief that's out there, as if they're related at all.

Seriously, what does Dec 21, 2012 have to do with aliens? You know why this thread hasn't been closed yet? Because for some cotton-picking reason the alien "believers" insist on mixing in prophecy, ancient numerology, ESP, unicorns, and who knows how much other piffle. By now we're all used to it, so when someone starts yammering about a lucid dream they had, it seems to fit right in. Even though it doesn't.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
OK , enough already - here is a challenge to anyone who believes that december 2012 will mark the end of the world , pole shift , doomsday , the rapture , ascencion , TEOTWAWKI , or any other associated sillyness

here is my challenge :

draw up the legal paperwork to sign all your material assets over to me , effective from 1st jan 2013

its that simple -- if you believe that the " end will be high "

you will not need them , and if you actually believe that doom is at hand , i will not live to reap the benefits

so what have you got to loose - arrange it tommorow , sign all your stuff over to me , [ post dated to jan 1st 2013 ]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I'd bet my life that nothing at all will happen in 2012. Nothing. Life will go on as usual and people will realize they had it all wrong, as usual.

If you're wrong, you'll have your life taken by the aliens anyways.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
The tile depicting that day showed Gods, snakes and people pouring water on earth. A new beginning? yes they called it that, but why all the water pouring on the earth? dunno, maybe ice meltings, raising sea levels to a point that most land is under water.

Just an observation i thought id throw out there.

OK this one is easy seeing as I know the aliens well. The Mayan spaceman shows a octopus tentacled sea creature below the human astronaut and a bird above him, and the man is heading upwards towards the bird as if he is taking off into space.

This is describing the multidimensional nature of our universe and how it begins in a liquid dimension and extends into finer and finer dimensions. Humans are put here by beings from the liquid dimension and programmed to reach for the heavens or the finer dimensions. It's the journey of the soul and their natural education process. The Hindus also say God is in a liquid ocean and creates these dry dimensions for souls to grow in. The Bible also spends a lot of time with water in the beginning, splitting the water into level;s to create different levels for life to exist on.

So if the "Last Day Tile" shows the gods, serpents and man pouring water onto the earth it means that the earth will finally become aware of the liquid dimension which is all around it on a deeper level of reality and be able to interact with the Source Beings that live there and that placed us here.

It's not a doomsday it is just an awakening to an extra dimension. We've always reached for the heavens but we didn't know about the liquid dimension.

So it's not a doomsday the Mayans were depicting it was the time man finally meets his maker from the liquid dimension.

It's interesting that the gods the serpents and man will be working together because a serpent is the only living creature mankind found in space. There's an astronaut on tv explaining how he watched a white serpent swimming through space. He was certain it was a living creature. Christianity and the ufo/alien community try to demonize reptilians or the serpent but they are part of the plan too. Actually the first creatures to come out of the primal ooze were reptiles and the first creatures that come out of the liquid dimension are reptiles.

So the Mayan astronaut is not showing space as we know it it's showing multidimensional space beginning with a liquid dimension and ending with a dimension birdlike creatures dwell in. So the last day tile is showing that earth will finally become aware of the liquid dimension that is all around it.

If you look at this picture you will see a tentacle coming from a liquid dimension within a creature and controlling an unconscious human as it is sent to the earth world. This is an abstract representation of how beings on different dimensions including a liquid dimension all work together to create our reality.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join