It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schwarzenegger: Some Latinos hot blooded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger tells advisers on a tape that Cubans and Puerto Ricans are naturally temperamental because of their combination of “black blood” and “Latino blood.”

source

Looks like its Arnie's turn to make a race comment, we'll have to wait and see if this hurts him like the previous polititions have been hurt by their comments

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well, Arnie's done it again. He is frequently making stupid comments like this, racist, sexist (both sexes) and then there was the infamous time when he referred to the Democrats as "girly men" thereby displaying his genius of being able to insult two groups (gays and Democrats) with only one phrase. He has managed to insult most of the groups of any kind, but all of them voters, that reside in California. I lived in California almost all of my adult life, born and raised in California, and I've never seen a more incompetent nincompoop. He makes Willie Brown, former mayor of San Francisco, look honest and responsible.
I finallyl moved out of California over a year ago, to a remote part of Tennessee to retire. I was so glad not to have him as governor. As soon as I landed at the airport and asked directions to my new home, I was informed by the person who gave directions, that oh yeah, Arnie Schwarzenegger had purchased a home about an hour's drive away. Talk about irony, now he's my neighbor. LOL. Oh well, what are you gonna do, he's got lots of powerful friends and he's rich, good combination for rigging an election, which is IMO, how he got in as gov in the first place. I have yet to meet one Californian who voted for him. I mean, the world already laughs at California for being so kooky anyway, what with all their movie stars, gays, etc. Arnie was just the last straw, he's an embarrassment to California and America.

I honestly don't know how his ratings could drop any more, he's not a popular gov. THanks for letting me rant.

I like your avatar BTW, nice.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Amazing! Is there no end to the inability to make a point anymore without these ridiculous slips of the tongue? It's almost becoming everyday.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm Cuban and i can assure Arnie i have not one single drop of black blood.

That WAS a racist comment, but what can you expect from this animated action blabbermouth superhero wanna be president? And an ugly one at that?

Even if i did have black blood?

He doesnt know what the @#$ he's saying.

I'll cut him.

Well, he would expect that of me, wouldnt he?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
He doesnt know what the @#$ he's saying.

I agree. Is it his upbringing 'overthere'? Or is it just plain stupidity? Or both?
However you look at it.... it was freak'n stupid for him to say it and to think it.

[edit on 9/9/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
His father was a Nazi so I'm sure he was exposed to the mentality of a Nazi. I'm not saying he's a Nazi; I'm just saying some of their beliefs might have been part of his upbringing.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
He's nothing but a

muscular mental midget with delusions of grandeur.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
dg ... just something to add ... he's nothing but a RICH muscular mental midget with delusions of gradeur and who happens to have plenty of Kennedy connections.

new topics

top topics

join