It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the BEAST Any ideas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'v read/heard so much about The mark of the beast. I'v read about a machine named B.E.A.S.T. Also about America being the Beast. Arnold Murray claims that it's the way you think (Forehead), and doing the Devil's work (Right hand). I just wanted to get what you guys think it really is.

Thanks for the input
Glan

Here are a few links to some of the stuff I'v read.

www.prolognet.qc.ca...

www.travesser.com...

www.ship-of-fools.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I've heard the new digiangel is a huge work in progress. I've heard some people already have chips in them. I've heard the crucifix might be used as Satan's symbol. So..perhaps a crucifix chip?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That's a big one I forgot about. I'v read a little on Digital Angel, but don't know too much about it. Does anyone think it's in the process now if it is actually a "Chip"?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This has been covered in the religious posts ......a few times I must add!!!
Scroll down the page.....on the religious posts ...on your left hand side...look at the topics covered...click on any that interest you....there are a few different opinions on what the ''mark of the beast '' may be!

Also the mark of the beast IS NOT the Crucifix....when a Christian get's babtised.....he/she is chrismated on the forehead,hands, legs,eyes, and so on.......
The mark of the beast will be placed to replace the holy babtism received........

significance of Baptism, the Apostles in their

Epistles indicate that in it we are �sanctified,� �cleansed,� �justified�; that in Baptism we �die to

sin� so as to walk in renewed life; we are �buried with Christ,� and we arise with Him. �Christ

loved the Church, and gave Himself for at that He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing

of water by the word� (that is, Baptism with the utterance of the words instituted to accompany

it) (Eph. 5:25-26). �Ye are washed, ye are sanctified, ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus

and by the Spirit of our God� (1 Cor. 6:11). �We are buried with Him by Baptism into death,

that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should

walk in newness of life� (Rom. 6:4). Baptism is called the �washing of regeneration� (Titus

So the ''mark'' will be the opposite ..it will take away our faith in Christ...
The performer of the Mystery, the bishop or

priest, �anoints the one who has been baptized with Holy Myrrh, making the sign of the Cross on

the brow and eyes, the nostrils, the lips, both ears, the breast, and the hands and feet� (from the

Book of Needs); while signing each part of the body he pronounces the words, �The seal of the

gift of the Holy Spirit.�
helen.....

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Blah blah blah...

The Mark of the Beast is a self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
the mark is the thought of material sin(gross possession of sensates,love of sensates)...

the beast man who can not overcome these...

some theories about it's physical incarnation:

objects that allow one to acquire aforementioned mark, ie. visa cards(roman numeral for 666) and other such means...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Agreed with Dany... it's whatever you think it is.

Christians have been screaming about it being this or that ever since the Church fathers finally decided that Revelation should be a part of the Bible (it was hotly contested. Some felt it was garbage prophecy.)

For my money, there's no such thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
hmmm the gov't may be playing on people knowing what they'd look for and purposely created a microchip i mean come on, this entire thing may have been planned ages and ages ago. 1000 yrs ago it may have been planned out as tattoing or branding someone but in the electronic age its the evil 'microchip' muahahaha. ok ok j/k however i wouldnt put it past the rothchilds bilderbergs catholics christians hare christna's ... hey i didn't want to leave them out! they gave me flowers and followed me around for 2 hrs once trying to convert me hehe. I believe the Mark of the Beast is The Gov't as a whole.

new topics

top topics

join