It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadows on Steve Irwin's death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'm an italian journalist and I'm writing a reportage about Steve Irwin's death.

Mass media around the world said Irwin was killed by a short-tail stingray. But according to an italian expert, short-tail stingray doesn't bite and doesn't kill people
(www.repubblica.it...).

Do you think there is a conspiracy behind this all?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

short-tail stingray doesn't bite

Sting rays don't bite, they sting people. No conspiracy, just bad luck.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I believe they have been know to kill people in the past but it's just a very rare event? this site link claims there has been up to 30 in recent years?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diemme
I'm an italian journalist and I'm writing a reportage about Steve Irwin's death.

Mass media around the world said Irwin was killed by a short-tail stingray. But according to an italian expert, short-tail stingray doesn't bite and doesn't kill people
(www.repubblica.it...).

Do you think there is a conspiracy behind this all?

Most definitely an Italian expert! And he knows his stuff! Cos the stingray doesn’t bite BUT it does “whip” it’s tail to fend off “enemies” or predators like sharks etc. And, I would venture to say, Steve was probably being the hero and showing just how un-askeerd he is and did something stupid and the stingray whipped it’s tail and this hit him in the chest. It releases a venom and having hit him so close to his heart it was just too much for ole Steve and he bought the farm. No conspiracies or bites with this one. Pure being “in the wrong place and the right time” and screwing with nature.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Please discuss in Crocodile Hunter - Steve Irwin is Dead.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join