It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majic-12 Secret Documents!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I didn't kno where else to post this, but since this is very related to UFOs, I'll put it here. Tha followin' document that I'm makin' available for download is an Operations Manual for Majic-12. I thought I wuld share this with you, and this document in itself is proof of aliens and UFOs. I don't kno if any1 has posted this before, but I'm gonna do it now. U will have to download tha document from MegaUpload, which I will provide tha link for momentarily.

After readin' this document, what are your thoughts? Did this change your initial opinions on UFOs? If so, how did it change your perspective? Well, enjoy! And I look forward to hearin' what y'all think.

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I didn't see the file in your link, but I'm assuming you're referring to the SOM-1 Security Manual. It is compelling, but not proof...as we can't authenticate it. However, it has a high likelihood of being authentic according to tests done by researchers.

For some real fun, check out www.majesticdocuments.com... . You'll find the manual there, and lots of other related docs as well, and a scaled rating by researchers showing the authenticity rating....

For more threads on the manual, do a ATS or google search on "Security Manual UFO".

new topics

join