It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freezing cold waking up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
every so often... every few months , i'll wake up in the night absolutely freezing. the house is warm.. my girl friend is warm... i'm freezing. to the bone. it hurts. it feels like i'm frozen solid. i'm healthy. - what is up with this? anyone?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This has been happening to me a lot in the last year . one I woke up and heard my name yelled twice by my recently deciesed step dad crazy as that sounds.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I have same problem go to sleep feeling red hot when k wake im froze to the core even if just a few hours of sleep. Blankets do help on the odd occasion my dad will put my fleece blanket over me. I sleep ontop of the quilt and house is heated and i sleep fully dressed.whys it happen is it medication get in touch on messenger my names john william rutherford on there.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: magestica

this shaking keeps me steady I should know.

I like it. it doesnt bother me much any more. are you sure it is really related with feeling cold?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Crazy! For the last two nights around 3am I've been waking up freezing! Shaking so bad that my bones hurt!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

Same here!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I get this occasionally too.This morning, after a pleasent dream, I started feeling chivers. It's summer and warm now, so it's not the temperature. The cold feeling usually goes away after several minutes. I figure it could be related to energy flow of some kind...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Yep, I have a tendency to become so cold I can't fall asleep for hours.

I need to have a boiling hot shower (not wet my hair), use 2 quilts, 1 thick blanket, full flannelette pjs, and a hot water bottle. No windows can be open. If I don't do this I get so cold, deep in my bones, and it's really painful. I stay awake the whole night, just unable to get warm.

Something else that helped was to up my iodine. Since I'm female, coldness can be a symptom of low iodine. It does help, tastes terrible, but things improve.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

medical problem and environment. I am doing just that. not everynight but a lot of night. I keep my house coats and blankets handy cuz just too cold to tolerate and having to look for something to warm you cuz your blanket isn't enough \ gets so cold sometimes that I cant even get up to get something to warm me up. that was scarey. I also have other issues around that time of the morning. I believe they are stiming around my internal allergies that used to be external. during that time of the morning the dew sets in and its air is like misty and I'm allergic to humidity and that is a consideration. I'm trying to find other clues that might can point me into the right direction cuz when you tell someone, gosh I wake up cold at night. lol. so anyone have more info? with me it is cronic and almost every night

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jwr1985

I have the same symptom like you. Went to sleep warm but woke up freezing cold. Doctors could not figure out what is wrong. All blood test is normal. Did your doctor find out what is wrong?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Did you figure out what happen? I have had this same symtom for the past several months. Doctors did not know why either.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RRAE03

I also have food reactions and go to sleep warm and waking up cold for several months. My doctors are puzzled as well. Did you find out what is the problem?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kellren82

Did you figure what happen? i have the same symtom

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: magestica

I think you are 'astral traveling' to the 'Lower World' and interacting with the dead or demon/jinn/ Entities of that Realm
… the dark or lower realm is soul-rattling cold, as I had 2 NDEs which took me hours to warm up again

Your dreams are related to your Path, & Your Path determines It's twists & turns, not your intellect, I would feel buoyant about being able to visit the Dark-Side in safety and come back with valuable exchanges, interactions to maybe tell of

edit on nd31154645319002192019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on nd31154645326702212019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join