It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - Proof of Mossad Agents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Why is this story so damn hard to find...why was it only shown for one day in the mainstream media??

And dont even talk about Mundean..i saw the whole interview live..i was awake and rdy to work when the silly reporters asked him about his views on 9/11 2001, all he said was that the american people should have expected this, HE did not say that america and its people diserved this, that is a total LIE

When they found that car in the airport with a copy of the Quran and flight manual
, they spamed that # for days antill it was implanted in peoples head!!
Like i said before only a hand full of people that i know saw the report BUT nearly all the people i know saw the report of the Quran and flight manual bull crap

Honestly i can understand how people can be so affected by this...911 2001 was reported world wide in nearly every TV station and learly all homes around the world, hitting all Idiot boxes in every room in the house, televising the poor people falling from the building's and the police and fireman trying to help etc etc...what about all the killings that are done around the world that dont get televised??
I can see how we the people are being conditioned and manipulated by the minority everyday on TV, magazines and news pappers telling us whos right and whos wrong...why is it so hard to except that there is something really fishy going on with this whole story....the whole thing is just so messed up..somtimes i feel that we as humans r going to die controlled and never feel truly free.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guerilla
And dont even talk about Mundean..i saw the whole interview live..i was awake and rdy to work when the silly reporters asked him about his views on 9/11 2001, all he said was that the american people should have expected this, HE did not say that america and its people diserved this, that is a total LIE

If you know Anthony you must also understand why he`s called the Mouth Mundine,with his comments about 9/11 he did say America got what it deserved i also watched and heard him say it,then after public outcry and from his own father also who was very disapointed in him he changed his words.

"It's about fighting for God's laws, and America's brought it upon themselves [for] what they've done in the history of time." - Anthony Mundine Oct.25 2001

Sounds like he thought those people in 9/11 deserved it to me,and he has said a lot more than that.

Down the bottom of the page.
www.fhm.com.au...

Sorry to the author of this thread for getting off topic.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by gps777]

<< 1   >>

join