It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - Proof of Mossad Agents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Mossad knew 9/11 was going to happen. And they were there filming and celebrating. It was initially reported on the BBC as well as many other news websites. Almost all of those websites have now removed the story. I managed to find this one though, from a truly independent mainstream Scottish newspaper:

"THERE was ruin and terror in Manhattan, but, over the Hudson River in New Jersey, a handful of men were dancing. As the World Trade Centre burned and crumpled, the five men celebrated and filmed the worst atrocity ever committed on American soil"

"They were Israelis – and at least two of them were Israeli intelligence agents, working for Mossad"

www.sundayherald.com...

I advise you to enjoy this article while you can and send it to as many people as possible for the anniversary of 9/11. Sooner or later this article will disappear like all the others.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So is there evidence to corrobrate this story?

Im no fan of Israel but the only times i've heard this story is in hearsay and from true crazies

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by plopunisher

Im no fan of Israel but the only times i've heard this story is in hearsay and from true crazies

Is it really so hard to believe that Israel would be apart of the attacks to get the USA to come fight wars against the Arabs for them?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHorner

Originally posted by plopunisher

Is it really so hard to believe that Israel would be apart of the attacks to get the USA to come fight wars against the Arabs for them?

I think it would be for the average joe..
Think about it...ever since i can remember iv been conditioned by the TV..image after image of Hitler, nazi signs and dead jews being put into mass graves can kill some peoples perception on the whole thing...so from being tolled that jews are the ones being killed to being tolled that jews kill, it would be very hard to take in and come up with end result...is it possible that these people can kill?

In the end Jews r human just like eveyone else and so r arabs

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ok, so if these stories were posted on BBC etc.

Perhaps if you can remember the dates they were posted, you could find them on the www.waybackmachine.com

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This might help...
The German Intelligence Report Concerning 9/11

German intelligence detected plans for an attack by Arab extremists on the United States, to take place on September 10 or 11, 2001. Israel was aware of the plans and wished the attack to take place without hindrance. The German ambassador informed the President of the US of the impending attacks. He thanked the ambassador and said that he already knew. Subsequently, his administration urgently requested the suppression of information on this warning.

Despite angry denunciations of the authenticity of the report from various quarters, the German government has to the best of our knowledge not issued a denial of its authenticity. Even if it were to do so, the alleged urgent request for secrecy could provide grounds for such a denial. No other effective refutation of the accuracy of the report has been seen by the editors of this website. Consequently, it is presented for what it is worth as a possibly genuine document of immense historical significance.

The above link to the four-part Fox news report on Israeli spying in and on the US does indeed corroborate certain parts of the BND report. Corroborative elements include (among other items) the alleged Israeli tactic of supplying unusable warnings, links to drug-dealing organized crime, and failure to share information supposedly developed on terrorists with the FBI.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It's not impossible to believe, but this isn't proof. According to ABC, who did a story on it despite what the OP's link claims, these people are suspected to have been working against Muslim intel cells in the area.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHorner

Not only that but think about it, they are sitting on Palestinian property. They do not want to give that land back to them. If people were against arabs, against muslims (2 strikes) who would ever argue with them on the idea of transferral, murder, kidnapping, or terror in order for them to leave? You even mention the words "Right of return" to an Israeli and his head starts spinning at the thought of all those absentee land-owners coming back into the country and laying claim to what they were not able to claim before having been banned from the country. People do not understand, when they build a house on a piece of property that is owned by a Palestinian that has been kicked out of the country, and they appropriate it without compensation, that person when/if he ever comes back can lay claim to the monies owed. I think that is MORE then enough incentive for such a plot.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Couple of things...
I strongly urge the investigation of a possible Mossad connection to 9-11
but beware, there is MUCH disinfo...

there really is some racist and just plain jew hating theories out there...

the theory that over 4000 jews didn't come into work is incorrect, and most likely a HOAX... and from best information never was confirmed...

there was a theory that some people (mostly jews) recieved a warning on a pager (the paging company was connected to an israel company)

Remember that it would serve the islamic worlds interests for the jews to get blamed...

BUT, that doesn't remove the fact that I personally witnessed this tape of dancing 9-11 jews/mossad, and then saw how it was made to dissapear from existence...
someone didn't like the evidence it presented.

here is one of the early threads that covered this info, and often, it is good to compare to what we know now, and what has dissapeared from the net.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-9-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Couple of things...
I strongly urge the investigation of a possible Mossad connection to 9-11
but beware, there is MUCH disinfo...

there really is some racist and just plain jew hating theories out there...

the theory that over 4000 jews didn't come into work is incorrect, and most likely a HOAX... and from best information never was confirmed...

there was a theory that some people (mostly jews) recieved a warning on a pager (the paging company was connected to an israel company)

Remember that it would serve the islamic worlds interests for the jews to get blamed...

BUT, that doesn't remove the fact that I personally witnessed this tape of dancing 9-11 jews/mossad, and then saw how it was made to dissapear from existence...

here is one of the early threads that covered this info, and often, it is good to compare to what we know now, and what has dissapeared from the net.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remeber that it would serve the Israels interests for the Muslim/arabs to get the blame...

same thing can be said about the israel's, also for me its not about what plane they used or how many jews were not present at 911 or even if the towers had bombs, im going by hard cold facts that were shown on australian TV, i personaly didnt see it, but close friends of mine did, they wouldnt lie, the first thing that came out of there mouths was "they found out who did 911".

Why is it so hard to believe that they are capable of doing this???
It makes alot of sence to me that they would let or did this because its really paying off now, all over the world the title Terrorist is being abused and used to gain land or to rid a people off the land!

Some of you people are very quick to point the finger at arabs and muslims alike, but when it come to it being Israelies you completely stay quite...YOU are not anti-semetic by doing this...i dont blame the jewish people at all, i blame the blood sucking zionits and there bunch of freaks in mossad.
If a jew come's me on the street and asks for the time...i would not be thinking that he did 911...but most people that i see do that to arabs and muslims, this is a condition of the mind thanks to the mainstream media and there biased views on the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Great thread Achesongroup.Im truely sad about the fact that a supposed allay would rejoice over the deaths of 3000 innocent ppl.Im also upset over the attempted cover up of this video and story.If the american public had seen such a video indeed many would be questioning our support of our israel"Ally".

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
My father is a Palestinian refugee. He was about 10 years old when Israel was created.

So you don't have to go into the Jewish "conspiracies" ive heard em all.

What I want is real evidence

Lazarus' post is very interesting. Exactly what I wanted. How could this video just disappear? Thats most distrubing, its speaks to the depths of a coverup.

There is little doubt in my mind that our gov't *US* had some hand in the horror or 9-11. I just have not found a theory that hits on all of it yet. YET

The whole thing hinges on the World Trade Center and if the planes themselves brought the structures down. Until we know for sure if they did or did not its hard to find the truth, in my opinion.

We just dont have access to the information we need to make the conclusions we seek. It drives me crazy because people that know these things are not the type to have loose lips

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guerilla
.i dont blame the jewish people at all, i blame the blood sucking zionits and there bunch of freaks in mossad.
If a jew come's me on the street and asks for the time...i would not be thinking that he did 911...but most people that i see do that to arabs and muslims, this is a condition of the mind thanks to the mainstream media and there biased views on the world.

well said,
and it is very sad that any accusation towards the specific zionists that might have been involved, quickly devolves to the point that you have to have the above disclaimer.

It aint about jews, anymore than its about Americans...

it is about the Mossad, CIA, military industrial complex, and or fanatical zionists (who aren't even always jewish) PNAC, and a monstrously huge intelligence network in the USA...

It is also about a drill that shut down our NORAD defenses during 9-11, and who had access to plan that drill, for that day!

NORAD DRILL shutdown was cover for 9-11

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

Laz,

Did you view footage of the Israeli's rejoicing or the footage the Israelis took? Or did you witness some sort of coverage of the dancing Israelis.

I don't recall any footage available of the celebrating Israelis. Who would have been filming them?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It has been several years, but from what i remember, it was the same tape that they were filming with.

When it was first shown, the reports were that it was taken from some MUSLIM men that were making noise and celebrating. (thus proving they were guilty)

It showed the WTC towers smoking (i think only one at the time), with several men in front of the camera, being also taped.
the men in the picture were mostly dressed in white, and from what i can remember, all had beards, and looked arabic...

but later someone recognized some of the men, as Israelis, and later 2 were supposidly confirmed as Mossad agents...

the original clip was shown on one of the major news outlets, i would assume either CNN, or FOX since that was all i watched when this first happened...

after it was reported that it was actually israeli men, the clip wasn't shown anymore, and after a few months, was never mentioned again... (other than by CT'ers)

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AchesonGroup
Mossad knew 9/11 was going to happen. And they were there filming and celebrating. It was initially reported on the BBC as well as many other news websites. Almost all of those websites have now removed the story. I managed to find this one though, from a truly independent mainstream Scottish newspaper:

"THERE was ruin and terror in Manhattan, but, over the Hudson River in New Jersey, a handful of men were dancing. As the World Trade Centre burned and crumpled, the five men celebrated and filmed the worst atrocity ever committed on American soil"

"They were Israelis – and at least two of them were Israeli intelligence agents, working for Mossad"

On tonite's ABC propaganda, at the bottom of the screen at the end of the movie where they were showing some text, I think the heading was "In 2005 .." they had the picture of the Israelis filming the towers in a dark blur. I've seen that picture on the internet only once and I havn't been able to find it. 4-5 guys, white suits, cameras, jumping of joy.. anybody can post it?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AchesonGroup

www.sundayherald.com...

If this is true?it proves what exactly?

I`d say it proves the heartlessness of these guys,but would also say to me that if these guys were Israeli agents they were happy because America will now start taking some stick to these terrorists who by the way are also a long time enemy of Israel.

Secondly don`t you think that American Intelligence agencies would be able to figure it out(if true that Israel was responsible)and hold them accountable?

If not i guess ATS members should all be employed by America for its source of future intelligence,or is the American Gov`s in on it with Israel? slamming planes into their own major American buildings but wait theres more just for good measure better put explosives in them just for added effect?(as a lot of conspiracy theorists also believe)

Sounds like terrorist propaganda to me.

In Australia one of our sportsman Anthony Mundine (boxer) a Muslim was well chuffed at the attack on America,however that does`nt prove he was in on it either.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
there seems to be a copy of the abc story here link and possibly the same story? here link the original abc page has now gone here link another here link

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
To start with Mossad had 200 agents arrested after 911 and held and released by the justice department. the insider trading was by many but not all jewish persons.
In early October 2001, the FBI was on a nationwide search for six Israelis stopped by the police in the Midwest and found to be in possession of box cutters and “other equipment.” The Israelis also had photos and descriptions of a Florida nuclear power plant and the Trans-Alaska Pipeline. The Israelis were traveling in groups of three in two white sedans. Although the INS ordered the men released, the FBI was reported to be furious that the Israelis were allowed to flee, possibly to Canada. The INS refused to reveal in what state the Israelis were stopped. Although their Israeli passports were reported valid, there was no way to know if their true identities matched those in the passports. The FBI refused to release the names and descriptions of the Israelis. FBI Director Robert Mueller and Attorney General John Ashcroft held a news conference on October 2, 2001 warning that a new wave of terrorist attacks could be expected in the United States. Their warning came after the Israelis were stopped in the Midwest.[89] In what may have been a related case, six Israelis were arrested in Cleveland in mid-October and were held incommunicado. A seventh Israeli woman was also reported to have been arrested.[90]

On October 10, 2001, two Israelis, one a former Israeli Army Colonel and the other a Mossad agent, were arrested in the Mexican Congress with 9mm pistols and dynamite. According to the Mexican Justice Department official web site “the head of Congressional Security Salvador Alarcón verified that the Israelis had in their possession nine hand grenades, sticks of dynamite, detonators, wiring and two 9mm ‘Glock’ automatics.” The Israelis were subsequently released after the intervention of the Israeli embassy in Mexico City.[91]

Naval Intelligence] working in this part of the Pentagon (that was destroyed) that were investigating the $120 billion Brady Bond scam I have reported on recently."
A masterful crime or a diabolical yet masterful spy operation? Probably both.
Instead of a terrorist attack, the crime begins to look like a huge scam with billions in profits and thousands dead.
If one were to examine this enormous evil iceberg further, and not just the tip, one might discover a monumental mass of icy Intelligence-connected players below the surface. Very likely, the entire WTC operation was a combination insurance scam (Benefiting one wealthy Zionist), false flag "terrorist" op (benefiting one Zionist nation), and billion dollar gold heist (Benefiting various operatives from many branches of intelligence possibly). Difficult to believe the CIA and Secret Service---not to mention Giuliani's Office of Emergency Management--- had NO prior knowledge of the impending destruction of their offices.

No matter what is said here and by whom, unless you follow the money trail then you have to settle on just the camel jockies that did all of 911. Everyone knows that nobody does anything for nothing. Somebody some where would or will make money off 911. Israel came out better from this attack, more money, more jobs inside the white house and more people allowed access to us secrets. WHo is going to pay for the mossad doing this to america, the victims will be americans.

If we do not stop and hold these people that did 911 and the trillions of dollars of insider trading then that money will finance th next 911.
Russia was taken over by the same group of people that are trying to control america. If we do not stop then then we will see our gulags in our time.

Its a sad thing to know that Israel would do such a thing to america, but money allows seems to turn a persons true character on.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot
there seems to be a copy of the abc story here link and possibly the same story? here link the original abc page has now gone here link another here link

From the first link solidshot.

Steven Gordon, the attorney for the five Israeli detainees, acknowledged that his clients' actions on Sept. 11 would easily have aroused suspicions. "You got a group of guys that are taking pictures, on top of a roof, of the World Trade Center. They're speaking in a foreign language. They got two passports on 'em. One's got a wad of cash on him, and they got box cutters. Now that's a scary situation."

But Gordon insisted that his clients were just five young men who had come to America for a vacation, ended up working for a moving company, and were taking pictures of the event.

First in the article box cutter then its box cutters and why would that be suprising if these guys were under cover Isreali agents possing as removilists?

What is it,is it only American agents are allowed to go to other countries and spy and what not?

I think its much more suspicious that during the events of 9/11 all planes were grounded until advised otherwise,all except the Bin Laden family who the next day were allowed to get out of America!.

This type of stuff is exactly what Muslim extremists use for recruting more madmen to their cause,yet UBL admits he did it,and is behind the other terrorist attacks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join