It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selective Service Hiring(draft)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.defendamerica.mil...
�� � �� � � ��
"The Selective Service System wants to hear from men and women in the community who might be willing to serve as members of a local draft board."

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katie

�� � �� � � ��
"The Selective Service System

Does the name tell you anything? If they really go into a draft, they take up anyone over a certain age thats in relative good health. (Which is probably like 1/3 of the country with all the new crap they have out
)

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by Pherophile]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Draft won't take anyone who is over 26, regardless of health. Now, maybe it's changed, but my father, a Vietnam War Veteran, told me this. That's why, this year, when I turned 27 I breathed a sigh of relief.

I wouldn't mind joining the army, but I'm not going in as a grunt and/or target dummy. I want to make use of my "1337" UT sniping skills.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
yeah, i play americas army. They could really use a guy like me. And besides, I already went through the training.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob
yeah, i play americas army. They could really use a guy like me. And besides, I already went through the training.

I know, I've went through that game as well...makes me wonder if all the B.S. they throw out there about shooters making people professional snipers is real. I say it's absolute hogwash, but if you listen to jackanapes like Lieberman, you'd think every kid playing counterstrike is a professional sharpshooter.

Tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind being a sniper. I just know that with my bad attitude, smart mouth, and inability to respect or listen to authority that I'd be peeling potatoes and cleaning latrines more then anything else.

top topics

join