It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 and mossad are linked together.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
On Sept 11, 2001 a great tragedy occurred on American soil. Members of the planer Earth have sought to obtain information that will set the wheel in motion to bring justice for those that suffered that day and this nation America.

In so doing we must ask ourselfs, if we find the people responable for the acts on 911, will we be able to ask for justice. We have millions of people around the world and in this country America searching and reviewing information about events before and after 911 that could possibly give insight to the event.

However, it has been brought to my attention here at ATS that if you bring up the connection to jewish person you are a racist, it the word racist is like a hatred born of some figment imposed by others who feel themselfs superior to others.

WE can ask questions about the planes, the towers falling, the muslims getting the planes. But in so doing this we are not to ask hard questions, else were are just racists and not real people looking for real answers.
One can ask there were five dancing Israelis who were arrested, but your considered a racist if you think so or go any further in investigating this event, however.
www.rense.com...
view.nowpublic.com...
2F37707
Back in Israel, several of the men discussed what happened on an Israeli talk show. One of them made this remarkable comment: “The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event.” But how can you document an event unless you know it is going to happen.
4,000 Jews Did Not Go To Work At WTC On Sept. 11
www.theglobeandmail.com...://www.theglobeandmail.com%2Fservlet%2FArticleNews%2Fprintartic le%2Fgam%2F20011217%2FUHELDM&ord=1157688683065&brand=theglobeandmail&force_login=true
www.la.indymedia.org...
The name of their “moving company” actually contained the word MOSSAD embedded inside. Moving Systems Incorporated… MOving SyStems IncorporAteD…….MOSSAD HUNDREDS OF MOSSAD AGENTS CAUGHT RUNNING WILD IN AMERICA!
www.jewsdidwtc.com... Turning Over Stones With Israelis Underneath.
why are these people not also in the investigation of the events of terrorism on American Soil. Is it because to do so is considered being a racist, anti-semitic in nature. When can we as americans not be proud of being ourselfs and in truth find out what happened on 911. If the israelis have information we need then we should get it. Why are we giving these people money if they might have been behind the tragedy of 911. For those on this site that think jews should not be asked this question, it must not have been your country that was hit by these terrorists, because if it was then you would want to know!

No kid gloves people, finding out who did 911 is not about being nice and friendly, it about seeking the real truth and asking questions that hurt!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
onlinejournal.com...

Following Zakheim and Pentagon trillions to Israel and 9-11 this is a must read and there is very new information about the planes used in 911.

There is a photograph of the Flight Termination System module, from their site.(5). Note it has a cylindrical shape, and is consistent with the size and shape of the object observed under the fuselage of flight 175. As with many things this news about the pod is news too me. Many have called the pod a stay away from idea, but maybe thats the idea. If we stay away from evidence then we will never find our answer, thus no one, no nation is above suspicion. If ever you find someone stating your a racist for going there or anti-semitic then what you have is someone trying to stop you from find the truth!

onlinejournal.com...
Even mickey Mouse is being used to give bad informationon on 911.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
See my other post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-9-2006 by AchesonGroup]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
iv asked this question many times in my previous post but i never get a real answer...people on ATS just go dead quite about it.
The thing that shocked me about it was the level of press it got from the media..
Its was so amazing that a story so big was made to be so little...
Im mean for god sake people...THESE GUYS WERE CHEERING WHILE THE TOWERS WERE GOING DOWN *KNOCK* *KNOCK* ANYBODY HOME??!!!

And please i am not anti jew at all, infact i have jewish friends...even they know that mossad r a bunch of crazy freaks.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Never stop asking! If many of the conspiracy sites are there to move people away from the truth, them the truth has to speak up. Everyday we are seeing more information coming out that shows what happened and who did it, but then the opposite side starts yelling your a anti-semitic for thinking such stuff. Those people are traitors to America, real flesh and blood terrorists, they are the real terrorists that bind the free speech of americans, we have no free choice to choose who did what on 911. We must keep speaking out for the truth, the truth is a hard fact and it hurts. Why does america give such a free spin on israel. This is a nation of terrorists, not even decended from abraham, but like all things evil, it wears may faces.

Flight Termination System module should have people climbing all over it to see just how something as the hump on the plane came about. WE have see even here that people don't want you too think about that system being on the 911 planes, yet thats the planes it was developed for by Zakheim and company.
This is a silent problem here on ats because its members are afraid to seek the truth or afraid we will find the truth. Until there is a real investigation on or from this site it stands with the people that caused 911.

top topics

join