It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I obsessed with Illuminati/NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You make excellent points, but what above people who are so jaded to the concepts you and I know to be true, and have no interest in changing their opinions?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They will come around with time... if one has a room of 10 people... and that one person is the jaded one... so 1 out of 9... eventually that one will come around. There is no way to deny infinite truth and the truth of infinity. It will overcome the populas if exposed because it is the truth of God that is wanting to be heard. So the battle of good and evil rages... or God and Satan... and we do not fight them physically... only with the true God... nothing else matters.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
True.

We all walk our different paths, but we all contribute to the story.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yes, yes
And the story will work out perfectly in the end because God is here and God is perfect... and we will end up accepting the perfect God. Some paths will wander astray... but eventually they will find God too. Wow.. what a 180... now we're friends, huh? Glad to have you aboard mate

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Same here - nice to meet you.

I grew up in a hostile neighborhood, so I learned the value of friends over enemies early on. Thanks for your patience, and glad to be doing buisness with you!

I'm looking forward to the future.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ah, yes! And our paths ended up woking out perfectly. In the infinite of our minds we are together
I too grew up in a hostile environment... considering Earth is my home

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Strange culture here, is it not?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Verrrryyyyyyy odd indeed! But you and I will change that because we are apart of it. All is connected. All of those that are alikened to us will change it. We just need to first find God and recognize the infinity, then speak out. We are all infinitly synonomous within the acceptance of infinite connectedness. We will grow together.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Great Tech - you're awesome.
[edit on 8-9-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

GENERAL EYES, thank you for the compliment. You are awesome as well.

Your new signature is both Illuminating and Enlightening!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join