page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I admit it.
I confess.
I'm addicted.

I dig on it a little too hard for my own good. My room and personal effects are littered with the all seeing eye and other symbols.

I've laughed and joked about the dumbing down of the American Population since I was a kid.

I read the majority of information posted on the internet about them and laugh at the massive amount of disinformation embedded within the content.

I'm working on a Social Engineering experimental design project in my spare time.

Am I deluded? Or part of the conspiracy?

Let's ferret out the truth here.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Is this part of your social engineering project? One answer I have for you is that you ARE the NWO... we all are... and we all are the current world order as well. Why are there all these factual realities that we seperate ourselves from?

[edit on 7-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I suspect it's due to a high amount of fear generated over the entire affair.

Sensationalistic material disseminated via the internet and a public all too willing to bask in the thought of an "evil agenda".

People like to be subjugated and point fingers.

As far as the SE project - isn't everything?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
GENERAL EYES, avoid Nihilism. I use to be a little Nihilistic, atheist, and agnostic, until about 11 years ago when God started speaking to me straight to my brain. Believe me, God's power is Infinitely beyond human imagination, Infinitely Beyond the sum of human, technology, and observed Universe power.

If you do anything in Life, Love and Worship God and Love thy neighbor.

Remember, God Loves You!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Great Tech - you're awesome.

The tagline was meant primarily as a joke - in that, under the love and guidence of of Divine Creator, we have nothing to worry over if we deny the worries of this world and not give them too much undue attention.

I can see how it might come off as seeming to advocate that "nothing matters". Many things matter, but we should only embrace what enhances our life in a positive and fulfilling manner.

It's cryptic - I agree.

And as a side note:

I try my best to love my neighbor, even if I don't understand their motivations.

It's been some time since I felt really connected to God, but everyday I get one step closer to that feeling I had when I was younger.

Thanks for the upbeat reminder!

Blessings and Gratitude.

(a self professed Illuminist with no ego driven concerns for power or supplication of the populace.)

[edit on 8-9-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If you have no ego then why don't you share out of love for the world, out of love for God, out of love for the infinite creation that you are distinctly connected with, out of love for the God that is within all of us, even those who don't realize it is within them yet... and who die for fake Gods and false purposes? Keeping God to yourself is selfish. Look what is taking place throughout the world. God is within you and you are "illuminated" because God wants to be shared. But you're obviously not truly illuminated if you keep yourself to a "secret" society. Now THAT is a problem and that is a form of power. The society is the society of humanity through infinite oneness through the infinity of the infinite God. To allow all to be equal is not to hide the truth... but to allow all to have access to it.

And yet you are causing the populace to supplicate to you... and that is okay...
WHY?

In an existence of infinity there is nothing that can be infinitely beyond. Infinity is impenetrable. Infinity is the supreme entity. Infinity allows for the infinite everything to coalesce. Infinity is oneness and interconnectedness of the infinites of infinite everything, infinitly.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I admit it.
I confess.
I'm addicted.

I dig on it a little too hard for my own good. My room and personal effects are littered with the all seeing eye and other symbols.

I've laughed and joked about the dumbing down of the American Population since I was a kid.

I read the majority of information posted on the internet about them and laugh at the massive amount of disinformation embedded within the content.

I'm working on a Social Engineering experimental design project in my spare time.

Am I deluded? Or part of the conspiracy?

Let's ferret out the truth here.

Hi GENERAL/

Dont worry about the obsession yet!
It will die down,believe me.
May take a year or two, could be three,maybe four, who knows!

The more you seek, the more you will find and the more you will want to know.....it's never ending!
Once you have found what it is, then you will know that, that it is the way, it was meant to be.
The N.W.O has always been and will always be, in place of, the Old with the New.......till time ceases to exist.

helen

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

dgoodpasture - I need not tell you why your reply makes me roll in fits of laughter, but worry not - Jesus loves you and so do I.

I just can't understand why you jumped to so many negative conclusions about my role in this whole thing - oh, wait. You read a website somewhere and assumed because it was in print it was true?

Nein.

I'm here because I have good news - I have seen a different side of the Illuminati - and it is not a "secret society" as all, for they have nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, it's very much like Christianity. Positive versus Negative. Light versus Dark.

The term Illuminist has been turned into something foul and distasteful by persons who spread disinformation, much like Satan spreads his lies.

The TRUE Illuminati (or Illuminists, as I prefer to call them) are gentle beings who work with humanity in an effort to get them to realize their true potential as human beings. There are trials and tests, but ultimately, we all make out choices in the end. Illuminists do not interfere - free choice is part of the learning process, and things will come around when they are good and ready.

To fully embrace the light, we must shed our own shadows first.

Love all, deny none. Learn and grow, Deny Ignorance.

Blessings and Light!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

The TRUE Illuminati (or Illuminists, as I prefer to call them) are gentle beings who work with humanity in an effort to get them to realize their true potential as human beings. There are trials and tests, but ultimately, we all make out choices in the end. Illuminists do not interfere - free choice is part of the learning process, and things will come around when they are good and ready.

To fully embrace the light, we must shed our own shadows first.

Love all, deny none. Learn and grow, Deny Ignorance.

Blessings and Light!

pax profundis my friend

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Do you even know the true Satan? God is the infinite everything... Satan is the belief of nothing and emptiness. You obviously have allowed Satan into your heart because you do not accept infinity. You hold your light to yourself and do not shed it on others... you are egotistical and selfish in your attempts not to be. Even in my learning process I shed the light of the true God on as many as I can. The illuminatti will crumble if this is their true belief.

If that is the true definition of illuminati... then I guess it's time for a shift... because around these places I see myself and only a select few others trying to let humanity realize their true potential as you sit here and deny it, basking in your ego and the ignorance of a secret label that you think grants you power.

We are ONE and infinitely connected... to shed our own shadows means to shed all of our shadows and to share the shedding.

Helping humanity realize their full potential? By laughing in the face of the truth that you are being presented?

Hm... I wonder why I jumped to so many negative conclusions? Read this post a few tmes and figure out for yourself. I would tell you myself... but that goes against your own rules of helping others. What kind of illuminist is that?

Love all, deny none? You are a walking contradiction.

Not to mention you sign off with deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
dgoodpasture -

Why the attack? Are you that shaken in your fatih that you deny civility to me because I am different?

If you have a constructive question about my beliefs you would like answered, please post them rather than insinuating things about me based on a few comments that were not addressed in depth.

Otherwise, you're just behaving like a troll and I'll soon put you on ignore.

I'm not here for a flaming debate, I'm here for a discussion.

Comon' - we can both do better on this.

(And I'm not changing my signature simply because it does not suit your beliefs)

[edit on 8-9-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's your beliefs that are wrong. I'm not attacking you... I am yet to call you a name... troll? Do you have a mirror anywhere? Because everything you are saying to me you are doing to yourself. A good way to ignore the truth that one cannot argue with is to... put it on ignore... but that will not solve anything.

If you're here for discussion... then discuss... I'm trying to but your almighty illuminist label keeps getting in the way. Can we be humans of God for a second?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A "TROLL" is a poster who seeks to inspire irrational debate by launching a series of attacks on a presented subject rather than remaining objective and asking questions about unclarified or unstated facts.

If you're testing my mettle on the issue at hand - there are three types of people in the world for me:

1.) Those who know, live and walk the path of peace.

2.) Those who are seeking, and interested in stories of other travelers.

3.) Those who in such a big hurry to salvation that they bump into people on the road and start cussing them out because they got in their way.

So - where would you like to take this discussion?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It looks like by default you've already started us out on number 3.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You are quite the combative one -

Well, let's try another way of looking at this whole mess we seem to have created here...

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE?

That you're right and I'm wrong?
That my viewpoint is nowhere near as valid as yours?
That I am not entitled to my own life and enjoyment?
That I can't take things lightly as opposed to a "hellfire and brimstone" approach?
That my use of Nihilism was meant as something other than a joke?

or

Is it because I'm just an arrogant, self-centered, concieted pseudo-humanitarian based off a few posts on in internet chat room?

I still don't understand your motivations, but you're starting to understand why most Illuminati keep to themselves and out of the public eye - you're testing me, but the thing is - I have nothing to prove.

I AM.

I simply AM.

This is who God created me to be.

Why do you have such a problem with that?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You are that of which you expose yourself to be.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ok - so if I told you I'm sitting here sewing buttons onto a used thrift store jacket I traded 7 new ones in for so the lower income people in my area can have some nice threads to wear this fall and winter, that I go out of my way to consel homeless runaways and teenagers with drug problems and contribute a good portion of my income to charitable causes, would this convince you that just because I CHOOSE to call myself an Illuminist, I'm not that different from you?

il·lu·mi·nism

NOUN:

Belief in or proclamation of a special personal enlightenment.
Illuminism. The ideas and principles of various groups of Illuminati.

Just like differnt sects of Christianity. Nothing different.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
"Belief in or proclamation of a special personal enlightenment.
Illuminism. The ideas and principles of various groups of Illuminati. "

Why do you have to be different than me at all? Why the labels? Why special? Why secret? I'm very appreciative that you do those things... the problem is.. the only reason those things exist is be cause Satan is ruling this world and no one is accepting the infinite God that will fulfill all of us... we don't need this system anymore... we don't need this money anymore... we won't need these drugs anymore or this alcohol... we are fulfilled with the infinite.

Why does there have to be different sects? No different? Anything that is different, is different.

We are human beings... all as one... under God... with God... with God within us. Why the seperation? God is infinitely within everything... including us... therfore we are infinitely in everything... no differences, no labels... no disconnect... we are all one together...

We learn together, we grow together... we fall together... we only fall because Satan is connecting us... or disconnecting us... yet we are still connected through God... just not aware of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I completely agree with you - we ARE ALL ONE PEOPLE.

Sadly, many people I encounter on a day to day have forgotten this, or they feel so isolated from the community spirit that they are without hope.

I'm no master theologian, that's not my arena - I just try and listen to their personal stories and direct them to people who are more skilled in handling their particular problems.

Just a liason, nothing more.

Sorry if the "label" offends you - but not all titles are bad.

If it came off as "lording over", that's just my sick sense of humor coming through - I certainly did not intend to offend.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My title is one... connected... infinite oneness... human being... of God... If you agree with me... then why not spread the message? Do you think it's an easy job for me as I am ridiculed? But does it matter? Why let my emotions get in the way of God? I know the infinite is the truth and all should know... I don't care if they blaspheme me for a while ... eventually all things will come to pass and all will understand under the perseverance of truth. As long as there are those who hold onto the secrets and don't believe in change... the change will never come about. We are that of our thoughts and beliefs. The conscious being is only the thought that is within it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join