It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis Join Arabs in Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
White extremists are trying to copy Al Qaeda terror tactic to cause maximum chaos:

we know that many white extremists hate jews.

If they ever decide to join each other, they will go after jews everywhere.

second holocaust may be already in the planning.

both will give each other bomb making know how and share information. they will to blow up innocent people in europe and america. white supermists are much threat to society as al qaeda cells.

Arab fanatics would join forces with these nazis.

Even President Bush who often referes to muslim terrorists as fascists and nazis will claim he was right all along.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I do not see one incident like this leading to world wide killing of Jews..

And I do not think white supremisist are going to "Unite" with Arabs to create more chaos.... doesn't even make sense.. they wouldn't be white supremisist anymore they would be anti-semetic.

I think that on the whole whites have done a very good job not over reacting to the terror attacks. There could have been riots, there could have been mosques burning to the ground, muslims beaten in the streets and maybe even a full imprisionment of all muslims like Japanese people in WWII. No, instead whites unified with their beighbors, ackknowledged that not all muslims are bad muslims and every one gets by ok with out to much problems.

The problem is with the races mixing more and more eventually the stresses of culture preservation and influence will take it's toll and violence will happen. Hopefully that can be avoided, this would be the second report this summer I have heard about white groups attempting terror.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't think the Aryan's will join the Muslims. These people hate and hate anyone not white.

Roper

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Tenuous links between far right groups and Islamist terrorist groups have been known to exist since the time of the Oklahoma City bombing.

They're enemies, but enemies with similarly radical authoritarian ideologies. They hate those they view as traitors within their own constituencies even more than they hate each other. And they both almost obsessively hate the Jews.

[edit on 9/7/06 by xmotex]

new topics

top topics

join