It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channelled Dissinformation By NSA?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Is anyone aware of the NSA setting up satellites to trigger programmed individuals to spread "channelled" disinformation to people?

I've been at the website of a man who worked for the NSA, the website is : www.stewartswerdlow.com...

He Says :
"I worked for the NSA for over 25 years. During that time, they set up satellite transmissions to trigger programmed people to reveal "channelled" info. It is dininformation--which is a lie sandwich. That means there are lies and truths mixed together so that you get hooked on the truths and believe the lies as well"

Does anyone know anything about this?

Something worth following up methinks?

See, i find what he's saying hard to believe because I "woke up" by reading a book called "Kryon" which was channelled and it really helped me out, but these days you just never know..

If you have any ideas, please post!

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by pibulus]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
pibulus

Nice concepts.

See if you feel any connection with any of the HAARP threads at ATS. Plug HAARP into ATS Search and go for it.

Why is there a need for additional disinformation strategies over and above the mass media?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If the NSA was REALLY behind these so-called channelled message, you can be sure this website would not be on the net and his webmaster would be dead since a long time ago.

I think the NSA is doing ( one more time !!! ) a disinformation ( counter-intel ) job. They don't have the technology to do such thing ( broadbanding channelled messages ), but in the same time, they don't want that you believe in these so-called channelled messages. So they set up this website.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Why would there be a need? .. to be one step ahead?

I guess they're aware that some of us are beyond mass media and are looking for something "else", what better way to fool our hearts and minds than by "channelled spirits"..

My theories are.. :

A) They would do this to keep people dissinformed, we believe we're speaking to spirit, which says lots of lovely things, yet is just a little bit "off" in the truth.. umm how to put this, ok say you're headed somewhere 1000 miles away, and you're just 2 degrees off in your direction, well the difference might not be large first up, but when you get to your destination you'll be way off. Does that make sense?

B) They're not fighting for our money, or our time, they're fighting for our hearts and souls.. hence giving us certain beliefs.. we believe we're being liberated from the old system only to join an even bigger box..

C) The whole 2012, sprits are coming to save us, gods law is being implemented thing.. what if it is all a way to make us think that "we're cool, god is gonna save us cuz he's sent his ascended masters etc.."
.. one of the big things with channelled material is to not worry about all the coming changes etc.. which i agree with, but at the same time, i disagree, because if we dont worry and do something about it, it will continue to be perpertrated..

see, maybe a lot of the channelled material, which might sound great, is actually dissinformation to appeal to our ego to make us give away our power in the belief that we will be saved instead of saving ourselves...

im not sure, im having trouble with this indeed, as the channelled information i've read has been so good and helpful... but i find that at the same time.. i just cant trust anything, and it seems to make sense that they would do this.. what a great way to trick people..

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ultra Phoenix : See, i thought that, but everything he says checks out, plus i have been having many coincidences pointing to him telling the truth. (i find that coincidences usually take me to the truth..).

The thing is, they allow websites like these because it fosters the impression that we're moving forward... umm, like the "disclosure project" being dissinformation..

BTW, they're dealing with technology so so so far advanced, we can't even comprehend!

So, they allow dissent so we feel that we're moving ahead, but it is owned by them, just like left wing is sponsored by right wing and vice versa, 2 sides of the same coin..

The author of the website said, when i aksed him if he was programmed to spread dissinformation and why he hadnt been killed yet : "I AM programmed, i've been asked this a million times, i work on deprogramming myself, they let me live because i'm more dangerous to them dead (due to the strength of his mind patterns) and because they want information about them to be released at this time"..

It has really messed my mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pibulus

C) The whole 2012, sprits are coming to save us, gods law is being implemented thing.. what if it is all a way to make us think that "we're cool, god is gonna save us cuz he's sent his ascended masters etc.."
.. one of the big things with channelled material is to not worry about all the coming changes etc.. which i agree with, but at the same time, i disagree, because if we dont worry and do something about it, it will continue to be perpertrated..

We don't have to worry ?

Link

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
umm.. ok, i'll check the site, but my point is, are we being fooled by channelled dissinformation? does anyone know anything about this?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
there are definately lies in truth and truth in lies...

but ill take a gander at why...

what if we were given the ability the early followers of the father recieved when in captivity in egypt, that of being able to break the mental bondage placed uppon most since childhood, that would be a potential issue for those on top as they want to remain there, thus spew forth so much potential truth with potential lies to see to it that you are not affected in the resulting confusion...

in other words hold your ground, remain focused, and dont allow confusionary techniques to be utilized uppon yourself...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
you have arrives at your next waystop on the info highway. as you near the end, the road becomes rockier and more narrow.
when i first started reading swerdlows stuff, it put a pit in my stomach. at that time i expected any true guru type to be giving it all away for free. like jesus. if we're going against the whole worldwide financial/nedia establishment, and the truth speaks for itself, why would he not what to spill all the beans and save the world? instead, we get high prices and power amulets. i find a lot of contradictions with him(don't get me wrong, MOST of what he says, i believe). for example, he said drunvalo melchezidek is an NSA asset. he said his teaching is bogus. drunvalo teaches a meditation in which you visualize a counter rotating field of tetrahedrons. swerdlow sells a tetrahedron meddalion for 'protection'. i think they're BOTH assets. cassiopeans and swerdlow also have a riff going. he says their channeled material comes from sattelites. they say that his 'godmind' is no different. i agree.
the illuminati always put their plans in plain sight for those with eyes to see. swerdlow is one of the best outlets for info and modus opeerandi of the illuminati. drunvalo's teachings are great for understanding many things about reality, however, once again, as stewart so aptly puts it, beware the lie sandwich.
in the end, you must trust your intuition, and cross reference with practical reality, much like the venerable cassiopeans.
so are channelings the will of NSA being input directly into the mass mind, or are channelings the voice of higher reality trying to uplift us, and the idea that channelings are disinfo is disinfo designed to protect the propganda matrix?
happy confusion, everyone.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pibulus
are we being fooled by channelled dissinformation? does anyone know anything about this?

Sure. But not via a satellite. I've read some so-called channelled messages, and these message were looking so stupid and/or fake..... The Ashtar Commander is a very great one.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Stewart Swerdlow (another fake name) is a con artist. He has been convicted and jailed for embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars at a food company. The Montauk experiment, which has been thoroughly debunked here; www.bielek-debunked.com...

is just the latest scam this guy has jumped on to make himself some easy money.

Now as for channelling itself, I think much of it is exteriorisation of their subconscious.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helioform
Stewart Swerdlow (another fake name) is a con artist. He has been convicted and jailed for embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars at a food company. The Montauk experiment, which has been thoroughly debunked here; www.bielek-debunked.com...

is just the latest scam this guy has jumped on to make himself some easy money.

Now as for channelling itself, I think much of it is exteriorisation of their subconscious.

i only have more questions. i 'resonate' with this article, though.
dis this disinfo

i don't agree that al bielek has been thouroughly debunked(although it looks pretty convincing at first glance). many papers and info are cited, but not proven or published. this is the (new) media. it cannot be trusted. perhaps this is elaborate damage control. why do they have a poll on the last page of the site? if they've proven it, a poll is unnecessary.
i watched a five hour video of preston nichols and duncan cameron. they went quite indepth technically describing the principals and concepts of time travel. it was quite convincing, and they may turn out to be fakes, but what i learned from preston nichols is not.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
heavy, ok, see, i have this core, that knows, that regardless of the circumstances, the whole point is to chill, be with the now, accept what is real etc..
But i have this insatiable cuiriosity, and i want to know the story of earth, now everyone is saying everyone else is dissinformation even tho they all seem to say the same thing at the same time.. i know i have to listen to my heart etc, but that's just simplifying too much for me.. i dunno, is there one person out there with integrity, that can be trusted, without an agenda who actually knows what is going on?!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
A lot of good comments in this thread which I missed before.

I think a good channel is one that answers questions on demand and a broadcast cannot do that.

People that believe there is nothing outside of themselves and their senses fail to realize that their emptiness is an aberration and not necessarily the norm.

The effort to learn the really deep and difficult truths are worth the obvious efforts and need to swim in difficult waters.

Like I have written before many times, 50% truth is better than what most in the free society get anyways so what is wrong with that as a starting point?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Q: Can I ask my other questions? Some people on the net want me to ask about this HAARP thing... seems to be some sort of antennae thing...
A: Disguise for something else. Project to apply EM wave theoris to the transference of perimeters. If utilised as designed, will allow for controlled invisibility and easy movement between density levels on surface of planet as well as subterranially. It has nothing to do with weather or climate. These things are emanating from 4th density, as we have told you before.

Now THAT was channeled from 6th density service-to-others unified thought realm using a ouigi board. Check out www.cassiopaea.org - it is a LOT more credible than any other channeling website I've ever seen... and of course it has nothing to do with spiritualism/new age beliefs... those are lies/deceptions just like religion. Well just see the website yourself, it's rather huge but SO interesting it's nuts. Hard to stop reading once you start. Check it out!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Q: (T) But it could also be that HAARP adds to it.
(L) I don't think that HAARP has anything to do with the weather. The "disinformation artists" would love for us to think that HAARP has something to do with weather. 'Yes, we're having bizzare weather. Let's blame it on HAARP!' because we're going to think about HAARP... (V) I guess the point I'm trying to get at is, are these weather changes promoting some changes in the physical body, that's making the physical body more 'harvestable?'
A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.
Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?
A: Yes, in its early stages.
Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?
A: Back up system.
Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?
A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.
Q: (L) Is the weather being controlled or changed or in any way affected by HAARP?
A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a fourth. 1) Wave approach. 2) Chloroflorocarbon increase in atmosphere, thus affecting ozone layer. 3) Change in the planet's axis rotation orientation. 4) Artificial tampering by 3rd and 4th density STS forces in a number of different ways.
Q: (L) All right, were those given in the order in which they are occurring? The fourth being the one that's coming later?
A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except by instrumentation. Equator is slightly "wider" than the polar zones. But, this discrepancy is decreasing slowly currently. One change to occur in 21st Century is sudden glacial rebound, over Eurasia first, then North America. Ice ages develop much, much, much faster than thought.

- from www.cassiopaea.org

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by lilblam]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That HAARP is used for MIND CONTROL, and NOT anything to do with Earthquakes/weather. That's a cover story. Hmmm interesting...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
That HAARP is used for MIND CONTROL, and NOT anything to do with Earthquakes/weather. That's a cover story. Hmmm interesting...

it can be used for both at least, and possibly other stuff, like time travel and other spacetime manipulation tricks, dimensional gateways, and whatnot. worst curse word scary. it is a giant frequency modulator which can theoretically control reality the way a radio controls sound. remember, (disinfo)people will say there is not enough power, but ignore the fact that there are OTHER arrays set up around earth, which when used in concert can effect any frequency they want, in resonance with the magnetic field of earth. few realise it, but the magnetic field is what 'holds' our experience of reality together. the spinning of the earth is what causes the magnetic field.
a simple trick is fear. psychological experiments show people are agitated by low frequencies. subsonics. ELF.
a more fancy trick would be modulating light, to create holographic inserts in our reality matrix.

whatever they're doing with it is guaranteed to give us cancer, fer sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
My understanding about HAARP is this:

advanced application of Tesla technology which has almost unlimited electromagnetic effect.

many of the reputed uses for HAARP may be just cover stories for the real purpose,

and as billybob says here it may have many secondary purposes of which are often discussed in places like this.

it is a lot like the contrails/chemtrails debate going on, there are many potential purposes for this operation but the primary purpose may be quite hideous and still unknown or rarely mentioned or discussed.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
My understanding about HAARP is this:

advanced application of Tesla technology which has almost unlimited electromagnetic effect.

many of the reputed uses for HAARP may be just cover stories for the real purpose,

and as billybob says here it may have many secondary purposes of which are often discussed in places like this.

it is a lot like the contrails/chemtrails debate going on, there are many potential purposes for this operation but the primary purpose may be quite hideous and still unknown or rarely mentioned or discussed.

the power thing is a deceptive one. the 'unlimited' effect is a result of smart use of frequency. if you hit a wine glass with a hammer, it breaks. if you gently rub it, just so, around the rim, it begins to resonate at it's fundamental frequency, and will produce a loud tone. if ella fitzgerald sings that note at the top of her lungs right next to it, we all know what happens. so too much power too haarp at the wrong(right) frequency, could definitely cause a problem. it's quite the mad scientist type experiment. even the stated objectives of heating the ionosphere is ecologically irresponsible.
all for the sake of control over the masses(that's what war is for, hence communication with subs or mood control or 'owning the weather' or splitting the planet asunder). so the real question is, "WTF do they REALLY want from us?" the way i see it. then you have to delve into the world of metaphysics to find answers. the sangraal and whatnot.

remember the bugs bunny cartoon where bugs builds a dam and that french lumberjack is taunted into pulling out "thees tiny ruck he-arr', which turns out to be a lynch pin for the whole dam? this is chaos theory in action. one small exertion of force allows a cascading effect of natural potential energies to express themselves. this is the true power and danger of haarp.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join