It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channelled Dissinformation By NSA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
That HAARP is used for MIND CONTROL, and NOT anything to do with Earthquakes/weather. That's a cover story. Hmmm interesting...

haarp can control weather and provoke earthquakes (you think it's normal all these quakes : ELF) but it can do more than that

Have you heard about ion polarity manipulations that haarp can do? here's a link i posted in an other thread about people that even started to do some money with that.

I read haarp is now in the hands of the navy? but the NSA is involved in the project for sure.

Here's an unclassified document about mind control that helped me understanding haarp project in relation with controlling the mind of the population.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalki

Originally posted by lilblam
That HAARP is used for MIND CONTROL, and NOT anything to do with Earthquakes/weather. That's a cover story. Hmmm interesting...

haarp can control weather and provoke earthquakes (you think it's normal all these quakes : ELF) but it can do more than that

Have you heard about ion polarity manipulations that haarp can do? here's a link i posted in an other thread about people that even started to do some money with that.

I read haarp is now in the hands of the navy? but the NSA is involved in the project for sure.

Here's an unclassified document about mind control that helped me understanding haarp project in relation with controlling the mind of the population.

EXCELLENT FIND! that link is priceless. i'm going to go post it on the ringing in your ears thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lilblam

I've been reading Cassiopaeans with big interest as well but recently I started to think that this is at least partly disinfo, whether deliberate or not I don't know.

They said that the twin towers collapsed due to plane crash! That is pure disinfo and what is even more suspicious is that these 6th density beings should know better. Furthermore, their earlier communication contains so much prophecy (earthquakes with specific location and magnitude) which didn't come true...

As a result I am very skeptical about them.

Q: (L) Well, we ordered a micron filter for the air unit just in case! (A) I would like to ask about how this building collapsed and why. There is more and more discussion about it, and theories are flying. (L) Well, let's ask again just to be clear. Were the WTC buildings collapsed by internal sabotage, or simply as a result of being hit by jets?
A: Airplanes.
Q: (L) There was no internal sabotage?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What caused the buildings to collapse?
A: Structural weaknesses.

<< 1   >>

join