It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of Oil(Robert Newman)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I found this video gives a very entertaining and informative perspective on Oil,politics,war.Thought you guys would find this interesting.

(Google Summary)-Robert Newman gets to grips with the wars and politics of the last hundred years - but rather than adhering to the history we were fed at school, the places oil centre stage as the cause of all commotion. This innovative history programme is based around Robert Newman's stand-up act and supported by resourceful archive sequences and stills with satirical impersonations of historical figures from Mayan priests to Archduke Ferdinand. Quirky details such as a bicycle powered street lamp on the stage brings home the pertinent question of just how we are going to survive when the world's oil supplies are finally exhausted.

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I thought about posting this same vid, but thought it would already have been submitted by someone by now.

Great vid and great format. I've been able to use it to open diolog with people who had never thought about Peak Oil before.

new topics

join