It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintons are mad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This Sunday and Monday night abc is going to show a mini series about 9-11 showing the Clinton Adminstartion not doing such a good job. Now this is got all his cabnet anger they've called abc and the parent company of walt disney trying to pull this from the air or change it before it airs. Clinton himself has been calling and abc is editing this film because of clintons anger.

Now I ask you how is this any different than the Farenheit 9-11 movie that Michael Moore put out before the elections. Against the newly Bush adminstration.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Shar]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
One major difference - The ABC drama is much more accurate!

The Clinton Legacy - Sex in the oval office with a much younger subordinate coworker while Bin Laden attacked and declared war on the nation for 8 years!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thats exactly what i say.

I know if this was another Michael Moore movie then eveyone would be praising him and going off on Bush and constantly blaming him.

However, when the truth actually comes out and its about the Teflon Clintons then no one wants to talk about it.

I think its high time that someone comes out and speaks the truth. The sad thing is the Clintons are getting their way and abc is backing down changing and editing the movie to suit them.

I remember the laughs and jokes everyone did to Bush during the Moore movie i say this is no difference. Except he didnt back down like abc is doing.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Most of us here probably have read or heard most of this dirt, Mena.
Bush, Reagon, Clinton there all the same crime group.

The Activities at Mena

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."

-- George Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter
~~
Almost immediately, it became apparent that Mena enjoyed a special status. Every attempt to investigate met with interference. Investigator Russel Welch of the Arkansas Police was ordered to stay away from drug activity at the Mena Airport. Despite a public statement by then-Governor Bill Clinton that he was doing all he could to investigate allegations of CIA drug running at Mena, citizen's groups charged that funding was cut for any investigations that pointed at Mena, and petitioned the Iran-Contra Special Prosecutor to investigate drug running at Mena. He never did.

Politicians elected on a promise to investigate Mena quickly broke those promises.
Appearing before Congress, Former IRS Criminal Investigator William Duncan testified that he was ordered to suppress information about Mena by his superiors, and that investigations into Mena were shut down on orders from the US Attorney!

The training of pilots, loading of weapons, drugs at Mena Arkansas. Who was the governor of Arkansas at the time and who was our Presidents?
In July 1994, in the Arkansas Crime Inc. paper, an editorial linked Clinton to Iran-Contra. In October, 1994 Clinton denied any knowledge of the operation at Mena. Shortly afterwards evidence started to surface that documented Clinton’s link to Iran-Contra. People began coming forward and alleging under sworn statements that that Clinton profited from the operation at Mena by laundering money through the newly created Arkansas Development Finance Authority. That was just the tip of the iceberg regarding what was really going on at Mena. A larger number of people testified under oath that the airplanes returning from Central America were loaded with coc aine, which was then dropped over Arkansas for distribution to larger U.S. cities.

The Clinton Body Count

He is just as bad as the other side of the coin, he is just better at not getting caught so far.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Well it angers me so much that not one news station is bringing up the fact that this is no different than the Moores version of 9-11.

All they are talking about is how the Clintons is saying this movie is wrong. Its getting very little coverage.

Yet, they constantly covered Moores film. Like he was a god and his film was the gospel truth. Its easy to see who the networks work for.

ABC stand up for your rights to film it any way you see fit.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Well it angers me so much that not one news station is bringing up the fact that this is no different than the Moores version of 9-11.

All they are talking about is how the Clintons is saying this movie is wrong. Its getting very little coverage.

Yet, they constantly covered Moores film. Like he was a god and his film was the gospel truth. Its easy to see who the networks work for.

Not when they made a load of stuff up and then sent all the preview tapes to people on Fox. Albright is considering suing ABC/Disney from what I've heard.
Just because it's a docu-drama, that doesn't mean that you can liberties with the facts. The parts about not being able to take out Bin Laden because someone did not have the power is false. The part saying that the Lewinsky scandal was occupying Clinton to the point where he took his eye of the terrorist ball is also incorrect. In fact Clinton told the people involved to do what they thought was right.
Will they include the fact that Bush was warned that Bin Laden was planning something major in August 2001? They had better. It happened on his watch.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If you missed Limbaugh yesterday, it was hilarious!

Rush basically told Clinton to send in Sandy (Burgler) Berger to ABC to steal the movie, just like he did when he stole files out of the National Archives.

Rush also told Burgler to where some extra large pants!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
lol, considering that Clinton passed sensitive nuclear secrets to China for money for his election campaign, NOTHING that traitor says or does will suprise me ever again.

Just look at his list of dead people he left in his wake as he moved through power.... Dirty dirty dirty nasty traitor and Bush lackey.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, I have read that this is a docudrama, whatever that is, and that it wasn't meant to be strictly factual. Which is weird, I mean, so why produce something that's not very accurate. Not that Clinton was a saint, and he's palling around with the Bush clan, so how much different can he be from this admin?

Clinton may not have done the best job of protecting us from the terrorists, I really don't know about that part of his presidency. But the fact is that Bush and Rice at the very least, were warned and knew of 911 before it happened. For me, that says it's Bush's mistake; whatever Clinton did or didn't do might have been part of the problem but it sure wasn't the reason for 911. It was Bush, Condi and who knows how many others ignoring information that was given to them that we were about to be attacked very, very soon and with an airplane.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind

Originally posted by Shar

Not when they made a load of stuff up and then sent all the preview tapes to people on Fox. Albright is considering suing ABC/Disney from what I've heard.
Just because it's a docu-drama, that doesn't mean that you can liberties with the facts.

Where were you when Moore whom did worse to Bush adminstrationat during election time not because it was the truth but because he hates replublicans and wanted a democrate in there. Where was the outcry from people saying this does not need to be misleading truth only. I did not hear much. I heard people laughing and prasing Moores movie. I thought how sick he and people were. So i say this is no difference.

How can people be two faced and say its ok for one group of people to do it and not the others

Heres Clinton saying over and over I just want them to tell the truth.

Truth what does he know about truth all he did was lie. He caused us tax payers millions of dollers on his investgation. You or I would of spent time behind bars for obstruting justice the way he did. Like I said Teflon Clinton can do anything he pleases at any time.

I believe hes a whimp and let him go and abc needs to stop editing and stand up for their rights. I am so pissed that they are scared and edited because of them

[edit on 8-9-2006 by Shar]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
its easy to see why the clintons are mad...calling ahead and pre warning bin ladin that the missles are coming.... and that part is fact they admitted to it. For the fact that they said they were afraid they would think it was india. bull**** the clintons like bin ladin he does their dirty work for them.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The 9/11 docudrama is being discussed here:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

politics.abovetopsecret.com... (closed thread)

This thread is now closed.
Please post your comments in the above open thread.

new topics

top topics

join