It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty good list of Masons hah.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Freemasonry Members ... pretty good list
Banned by Pope Clement XII in 1738. Impetus for the formation of the Anti-Masonic Party in 1827. Driven underground by Hitler in Nazi Germany. This fraternal organization is the big one.

Maybe this has been posted before? If not, I find the list fairly accurate...a lot can be discussed about the men there.

[edited to use 'ex' tags -nygdan]

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
LOL! I nearly blew my tea when I saw Crowley in there, known for the wickedest man in the world. Not to mention sexual orientation, I noticed most everyone is strait in there as well.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratrf_Rus
Banned by Pope Clement XII in 1738. Impetus for the formation of the Anti-Masonic Party in 1827. Driven underground by Hitler in Nazi Germany. This fraternal organization is the big one.

Freemasonry Members ... pretty good list

Maybe this has been posted before? If not, I find the list fairly accurate...a lot can be discussed about the men there.

"Fairly" accurate is a good description. Carroll O'Connor (Archie Bunker) for example was not a Mason. There are several others who weren't and several who are questionable.

However, thanks for the posting. With some exceptions, the list is basically a good "bunch of guys" and several were/are actually Masons.

(edit for spelling...I detest spelling errors)

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Appak]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Mel Blanc

Wascally masons.

Trent Lott...Jesse Jackson...Bronson Pinchot

Anyone detecting a pattern here?

Cuz if you are, please up your thorazine dosage.

Emperor Norton

All hail.

I love the next two, because they are right after one another. I wouldn't be surprised if they eliminated any intervening W's just to have them together

George Washington ...Adam Weishaupt

Though I have to wonder, when was Weishaupt a freemason? I know that the Illuminati accepted many freemasons, but I don't recall Weishaupt being one himself.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Irving Berlin - Awesome!
Lionel Hampton - Even more Awesome!!!
Count Basie - Super Awesome!!!

So I guess the Masons are planning to take over the world with some riff style Basies Big Band Blues! Very sinister indeed.

Actually, I had no idea that Lionel Hampton was a Mason, guess I'll keep an ear out for any of his work in Eb.....

The list missed out some of the even bigger names however, I didn't see Duke Ellington or Louis Armstrong on there.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Though I have to wonder, when was Weishaupt a freemason? I know that the Illuminati accepted many freemasons, but I don't recall Weishaupt being one himself.

He was initiated, passed, and raised in Lodge Theodor zum guten Rath in Munich in 1777.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
For a group of people that is supposed to be running the world, the list of ***living*** masons is pretty unimpressive. Of the prominant politicians listed, many of them like Bob Dole and Gerald Ford are no longer active. Absent from that list are the likes of Bill Gates, Rudy Guiliani, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr. and Sr., or the guy that played Booger on "Revenge of the Nerds."

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Two common misconceptions:

1) That we are supposed to be, intend to be, or even want to be running the world.

2) That we believe you have to be a Mason to be a good person. There are plenty of great and industrious folks that are not Masons.

I allege that many of the folks that make our society work are Masons. They are the guy that runs the local soup kitchen, that volunteer firefighter, that guy that threw away his trash (and someone elses), that guy that helped you up when you tripped. Those are the important folks in life, not the politicians, or businessmen, or millionaires.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes
common misconceptions:

1) That we are supposed to be, intend to be, or even want to be running the world.

Yes, see I wasn't actually saying that you guys were taking over the world, it was sarcastic when I said that Count Basie was some kind of fascist intent on taking over the world through playing the piano.

I'm not even sure that you were aiming that at me, but felt I should put things straight, just in case, please don't get me wrong, I'm Pro-Freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Nope, was replying to the post immediately before me by hotpinkurinalmint.

top topics

join