It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question for the moderators

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
AWWW C,MON... I luv belly buttons too

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Also realize that Google and similar search engines can accidentally sway those numbers. I use to have a public blog that dealt primarily with Chinese current events. I had a stat tracker in the HTML and I can not count how many odd hits I received from .cn addresses ranging (by accident) from Hong Kong Banking Corporations to government sites. Basically you post sensitive issues you are going to attract the adversary even by accident.

Because of the topics discussed on this forum, how could you not expect investigation by some of the previously mentioned domains?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There's a lot of Canuck domains on that list. Where are all of you?

Even our government is on the list at #195.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Halliburton!

Originally posted by Spiderj
205 is Halliburton...arent they wasting enough tax payer money?

They probably come here to get ideas.

I can see it now...

Halliburton Employee #1: "How can we make more money through sneaky, diabolical conspiracies?"

Halliburton Employee #2: "I dunno. Let's see what they're saying about us on ATS."

Halliburton Employee #1: "Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Look at this juicy idea in the War on Terrorism forum..."

I'm sure that's exactly the way it happens, too.

Well I'm glad to finally see that one of you admit that this site is composed of sneaky corrupt liars who have their own sneaky corrupt agenda. It's very interesting that the people, companies, and organizations that most everyone on this site acusse of being corrupt have to come here to take lessons in how to lie, cheat, steal, disinform, make things up, spread stupidity, etc... I'm glad you admit that overwhelmingly left-wing sites like this are the genesis of all malfeasance! Thank you...I'm glad it's finally on the record.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by War_Monger
I'm glad you admit that overwhelmingly left-wing sites like this are the genesis of all malfeasance! Thank you...I'm glad it's finally on the record.

huh?

You got all of that out of a joke?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thank you for calling us sneaky, corrupt liars.

Perhaps Halliburton employees, who just might be highly valued and extremely well-respected members of this board, might also take offense at the implication that they are to here lie, cheat and spread disinformation.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by War_Monger Well I'm glad to finally see that one of you admit that this site is composed of sneaky corrupt liars who have their own sneaky corrupt agenda.

I can see why you have -700 points now..

Love you being here too

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Neat sig, here is some thing else that has been said;

Just drive down that road until you get blowen up.
-General Patton to a recon unit.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If they hate the board and suspect them of such terrible practices, why are they still here?

Confusing to say the least.

But in my business, I have been called far worse, so you Admins and Mods can relax, remember:
"Sticks and stone may break your bones, but words will never hurt you."

Semper

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
WOOT!! Number 2!!!

Ok, I found it interesting to say the least that va.gov was on that list as well. It's truly amazing how much traffic this site gets in a month. And it's going up from what I hear. Looks like this could only be a good thing for those of us that are interested in educating the world.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The Not-So-Hidden Agenda

Well I'm glad to finally see that one of you admit that this site is composed of sneaky corrupt liars who have their own sneaky corrupt agenda.

I said all that?

Hey, you don't happen to work for Halliburton, do you?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Theres me!!!

[edit on 9-9-2006 by Faint]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
I said all that?

Hey, you don't happen to work for Halliburton, do you?

I concur, yeesh it was just a joke and Majic was just riffing off my joke, not that there isn't truth in it.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
182 rdsnet.ro

That's me!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well I'm glad to finally see that one of you admit that this site is composed of sneaky corrupt liars who have their own sneaky corrupt agenda. It's very interesting that the people, companies, and organizations that most everyone on this site acusse of being corrupt have to come here to take lessons in how to lie, cheat, steal, disinform, make things up, spread stupidity, etc... I'm glad you admit that overwhelmingly left-wing sites like this are the genesis of all malfeasance! Thank you...I'm glad it's finally on the record.

Keep believing your "sacred" government; one day you'll realize they are your worst enemy. Alas, by that time, it will be much too late for people like you.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Jeeez! People wonder why the "Right Wing Extremists" get such a bad name! doh!
Look at who would speak for them! I think all the Right wingers should vote to place a gag order on the morons!

Anyone not smart enough to decipher a gag from reality is cerainly not up to ATS par I am afraid.

Springer...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join