It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proven Government Liars Re: 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooblue
Oh, I understand alright. You're trying to imply "See, this proves they were in on 9/11!" Typical CT tactic.

WOW! A clairvoyant...
You should sell you mind reading services to the NSA.

Then you're in the wrong forum. I've noticed time and again how CT'ers will imply something but when you get called on it, you conviently deny it.

Please quote where I infer that these lies are = to a 9/11 inside job.. until then you aer just derailing the thread.

Evidence of what??? That governments lie?? Thats your only point? If so, then you got the wrong forum (again).

That the government lied about 9/11.

Yeah, yeah, people forget how we are lied to so often, don't we.

Actually, according to Freud... we do. Things get buried or trickled out... I am just putting them all in one place. Again, I ask you, what is your issue with this? why not just leave the thread alone?

No, I know what you're trying to slip in with this thread (despite the typical CT denial tactic) and am calling you on it.

Again, the GREAT BLUDINI is reading my mind. Incredible.

Seems to me that if you are not trying to tie this in with the 9/11 conspiracy then you are off topic and you should stop posting in it.

I am tying it to 9/11... no particular conspiracy. If you took the time to read my many other ramblings, you would see that I do not subscribe to a certain alternative theory, my theory is simple.. the government lied and their story does not add up.

If you think I am off topic use the COMPLIAN feature and stop playing moderator.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
How would someone with 15 points "know the CTers tactics" so well tooblue?

I think you are a shill.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
How would someone with 15 points "know the CTers tactics" so well tooblue?

I think you are a shill.

You're assuming that I knew nothing about CT stuff until I signed on ATS? Ok, go right ahead and assume.
I'm not going to join you in the personal remarks bit.
If you don't like the way your posts get responded to, well...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You're assuming that I knew nothing about CT stuff until I signed on ATS? Ok, go right ahead and assume.

"Ct stuff" shows that you know very little about alternative theories and the posters here.

You can try to use the same old tactic that has been used time and time again, calling names like "CTers", in an attempt to pidgeon hole anyone who disagrees with you, but I assure you it does not work here.

YOU started with an assumption and when I asked you to back it up you FAILED. SHOW ME where I said that these lies PROVE it was an inside job.

You can't.

I didn't.

You started the stereotyping and personal attacks with "CTer".

You assumed what my motive was and failed to back it with fact.

Now STOP derailing the thread and either:

A.) Show me I am wrong about these 9/11 related government LIES which is what the thread is about.
B.) Back up your claims about me.
C.) Bail from this thread.

If you want to pidgeon hole me please call me:

THE OFFICIAL "GOVERNEMT CRAFTED CONSPIRACY THEORY" DEBUNKER or since you like acronyms: OGCCTDer

Thanks.

Just because you believe it is OK for the Gov't to lie because "it has always happened" does not mean I agree, especially when lying about the biggest crime in AMERICAN HISTORY.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ok, let's cut the BS and resume the topic.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well it looks like CRONIE-leezza Rice is at it again:

Quote: "What we did in the (first) eight months (of the Bush Administration) was at least as aggressive as what the Clinton administration did (in fighting Terrorism) in the preceding years."

OK Ms. "We had no idea that there were Terrorists living inside our Country & nobody could have ever Imagined that they would be willing to fly planes into buildings." - Yeah right SURE they did.

If I recall correctly Mr. Rumsfeld was more concerned about reviving "Star Wars" early in the Bush Administration - before 9/11 - than Terrorism. Also - according to the Clinton Interview - it looks as if it was the CLINTON Administration's plan to Invade Afghanistan that the Bush Administration executed after 9/11 (That is were the Terrorist Training Camps were)! What has the Bush Administration done since? Invade Iraq? Well he may have satisfied his own personal goal of taking down Saddam - but as we now know that has only made the Terrorism in the Region worse!

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

Originally posted by snoopy
So now Hitler was in on it and the memo specifically said that planes would be used as missles?

No, Hitler just used the same tactics as the PNAC... I guess they did learn SOMETHING from history.

It has been WIDELY publicised that AQ had plans to use planes as weapons since the 90s... Mineta is a liar.

Since you just decided to jump in on Mineta... Please explain away all of the other lies/liars in this thread.

So quoting Hitler and trying to compare his tactics to others (which can be done with any situation by anyone ever) is proof? Or perhaps rhetoric. And it was not widly publicized that AQ had plans to use planes as weapons. A few people suspected that it could be a possibilty, but anything but widely spread. And there was no one on this forum before 9/11 warning that AQ was probably gonna use planes as weapons. Hindsight is alwasy 20/20.

While I am sure there are plenty of explinations for your lie claims, I have no intention of looking into them. Just pointing out some obvious ones that show your bias and attempts to mislead people (even if unintentional).

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

While I am sure there are plenty of explinations for your lie claims, I have no intention of looking into them. Just pointing out some obvious ones that show your bias and attempts to mislead people (even if unintentional).

BTW Kettle...you're black. No intention of looking at the claims? But, you deside to come into a thread (without even looking into the claims) and have the gall to call someone else biased? And misleading?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
And the Rice Lies just keep on coming:

www.washingtonpost.com...

Maybe I should have cut Tenet some slack - it looks as if Rice (& Ultimately Bush) were the weakest links in the chain here.

First it was - "No the meeting never happened", then it was "I can not Recall" & finally it was - OK the meeting did happen but there wasn't anything new or "Actionable Intelligence" - More than likely this is another LIE as well!

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

BPI

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It wasn't the job of anyone here at ATS to know Al-Queda would use airplanes as missiles, but it was Ms. Rice's job. We do not receiving daily briefings to expand our are knowledge on terrorism. Plus, information on terrorism is classifeied becuase it's a threat to National Security. We don't have access to that information. But Ms. Rice did and does. It is the National Security Advisors job to advise the President in times of crisis. I wonder what her advice was? According to Ms. Rice's version, no one could have even "imagined" this. So I guess she was watching what was going on and was confused, "What is going on?"

Here are the reactions to the 1st plane hitting: George Tenet: This is the work of Al-Queda. George Bush: Man that's one bad pilot. Condoleezza Rice: What is happening? NORAD: Is this part of the exercise we are running concerning the "unimaginable" hijacked planes crashing into buildings?

The CIA imagined it, NORAD imagined it, Dept of Defense imagined it, AL-Queda imagined it, Osama Bin Laden imagined it, The Mossad imagined it, judging by the reactions of rejoicing people in the streets of the Middle East, they imagined it, many intelligence agencies around the world imagined it.

But I guess Ms. Rice was just kept out of the loop. Either Ms. Rice's response was a lie, or she didn't have the basic comprehension of what her job was. She was supposed to understand the threat against us, and advise on how to react if the situation occurs. So I guess she was never briefed on the requirements of her position.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BPI

Here are the reactions to the 1st plane hitting: George Tenet: This is the work of Al-Queda. George Bush: Man that's one bad pilot. Condoleezza Rice: What is happening? NORAD: Is this part of the exercise we are running concerning the "unimaginable" hijacked planes crashing into buildings?

Thanks for the good hearty laugh!
Thats one of the things that always struck me about how absolutly absurd the official story is, Condi saying 'nobody imagined they would use planes as missiles'
Well duh, WTF do you people spend your days thinking about??
I could go on and on like the pheonix memo leahy.senate.gov...
but I wont.
Again thanks for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

BTW Kettle...you're black. No intention of looking at the claims? But, you deside to come into a thread (without even looking into the claims) and have the gall to call someone else biased? And misleading?

The claims that people in the government have lied? I got news for you, everyone has. No one questions wether people lie. However a fdew examples I pointed out were not even lies. They are only thought to be lies due to bias. And misleading.

Your response to me pointing out the errors in some is to go look at the others? Your both the pot and the kettle. I am not obligated to discuss them all because I found errors in some of them.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

The claims that people in the government have lied? I got news for you, everyone has.

You are a trained sheep if you are willing to accept this.

Put me on warn.

I lied about leaving the toilet seat up...

Slightly different than lying about forewarnign to 9/11 RE: Condi, Rummy, et. al.

Condi is a FLAT OUT LIAR.
Rummy too, why7 do you think he is so "unseen".

you live in denial, a denial that will doom our once fine nation.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Slap nuts here:

Latest Government Lies:

U.S. Army Command Re: Tillman: They FABRICATED the entire story of how he died. This is related to 9/11 as it was the impetus for the Iraq war and Tilllman joining the service. Gov't training EVERYONE to lie at EVERY level.

news.google.com.../0-0&fp=462f43bffa581a03&ei=z24vRqPoAZ6kogLa25Q-&url=http%3A//www.dailymail.com/story/News/2007042538/Ranger -says-he-was-told-to-lie-about-Tillman/&cid=1115691942

U.S. Army Command Re: Jessica Lynch: They used her as PROPAGANDA... Jesus, is this Nazi Germany

news.google.com.../0-0&fp=462fea330959cb06&ei=7G4vRsyqK4uMpALanYE7&url=http%3A//www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0%2C%2C2064935%2 C00.html&cid=1115721327

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Gonzales is a stinking LIAR too... This is who leads us?

A selection of the un-recollections provided by Attorney General Alberto Gonzales during his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday:

"I now understand there was a conversation with myself and the president."

"I have no recollection."

"Senator, I can't recall."

"I don't recall having specific questions."

"I don't recall such a conversation."

"I don't recall asking for a report in writing."

"I don't recall that occurring."

"I had everything to do with the decision. It was my decision."

Kyle Sampson, former chief of staff to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee on March 29 about the firings of eight U.S. attorneys.

"I can't pretend to know or remember every fact that may be of relevance."

"There was a Thanksgiving holiday in between there, and I just don't remember."

"Senator, I didn't remember this until looking at this document right now."

"I don't remember why."

"I don't remember if the attorney general ever saw documents."

"I don't - I don't remember the meeting clearly."

"I don't remember being aware of that."

Lurita Doan, director of the General Services Administration, testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on March 28 about an on-the-job briefing to her employees, who are prohibited by law from engaging in politics on government time, on helping defeat Democrats.

"I'm a little bit embarrassed to admit this, but I can say that I honestly don't have recollection of the presentation at all."

"I do not recollect this. I honestly and absolutely do not recollect this."

"I do not have any recollection of saying that."

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie
Gonzales is a stinking LIAR too...

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic testimony.

Even republicans were cracking jokes about his staggering inability to recall ANYTHING.

The best part was the interview with Bush afterwards where he said that how Gonzales handled himself made him (Bush) even MORE confident in his abilities as AG.

Okay I'm done agreeing with you now.

Tie all this to 9/11 for me, would you?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
Tie all this to 9/11 for me, would you?

OK, I'll admit I threw Gonzales in there in a "Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon" sort of way...

9/11 Impetus for Iraq from W/Cheney --> Gonzales Bush crony.

A stretch, yet shows the amount of lying going on.

OK... we agreed for a second... the space time continuum just got all fudged up.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie
OK, I'll admit I threw Gonzales in there in a "Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon" sort of way...

And I'll admit that the more I listened to the guy, the more I REALLY wanted to know what shady crap he was covering up.

Now QUICK, say that a demolitions team could covertly outfit a huge burning building in less than an hour...the space-time continuum depends on it!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
Now QUICK, say that a demolitions team could covertly outfit a huge burning building in less than an hour...the space-time continuum depends on it!!!

How does

"The towers were pre-rigged or non-standard devices were quickly moved into place"

work for you?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Okay yeah we're good.

Thanks.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join